Where Can I Purchase Some Motorcycle Insurance In Cm

nattydread

i have recently bought a secondhand kawasaki er6 and went to the local kawasaki shop but was told they only do insurance for new bikes bought from them........got a quote from AA insurance via this website but they wanted 15k baht for class 1 insurance........i have seen people posting that have paid 7k ish for the same insurance from a company called Falcon.....any insurance offices in CM where i can get a more competitive quote?

Thanks

I was told by the AA agent here in town (Mee Chok Plaza) that 1st class is not available for old bikes - I think he said 8 years, but that could have been my suggestion. Circumstances vary; you could give him all the data and they do a search.

I want to admit to an error. My memory of being able to get 1st class insurance for second hand, but younger, vehicles was correct, but my discussion was about cars, not bikes, but availability was already proved (by your high bid). Please continue to research PRICE and I'll search out memory enhancing vegetables.

You can get 1st class insurance on a bike up to 7 years of age. Have a word with Richy at Richco sports the motorbike shop off Wua Lai street. Turn off by the cow monument and pedestrian crossing traffic lights. He can sell you the insurance or tell you where else you can buy it.

And before someone makes a suggestion, no I do not have any financial interest but it is easier talking to someone speaking the same language with straight answers.