Beautiful Ballgirls Wow Tennis Fans

Buchholz

ballgirls.jpg

ballgirls2.jpg

Beautiful Ballgirls Wow Tennis Fans

Aside from the world-class tennis players competing in this year's PTT Thailand Open, the ballgirls, who are Miss Thailand World contestants, have certainly caught the audience's attention and added more glamor to the competition.

The match between Argentine Juan Martin Del Porto and Olivier Rochus from Belgium yesterday was the first of the PTT Thailand Open in which beautiful Miss Thailand World contestants graced the court as ballgirls.

These lovely ladies apparently captured the heart and attention of tennis fans at the match and certainly added glamor to the tennis spectacular.

Although the beauties had received some training, they admitted they were still excited and made small mistakes.

The contestants added that they wished to be part of any match in which world number one Raphael Nadal will be playing.

Fans can catch more tennis action complimented by these beautiful ladies until October 2 at every 4 PM match.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-09-30

footer_n.gif

On one hand, does tennis really need to parade around hot women to spice up the game?

On the other hand, boxing and UFC have their ring girls, and American football and basketball their cheerleaders, so why not?

YES.

and they will be nice to look at when they have those butch women tennis players on court.

On one hand, does tennis really need to parade around hot women to spice up the game?

On the other hand, boxing and UFC have their ring girls, and American football and basketball their cheerleaders, so why not?

Looks over ability............. maybe they are trying to trap Nadal.............imagin the sin sod.............probably still wouldnt be enough though?

Never seen so much padding in all my life!:lol:

True, but occasionally they can surprise you.

Isn't Thailand ALREADY famous for its "girls" with balls?:D

No padding on my wife, surprised my Mother too when they met a few years ago after she commented something about Thais having no chests:lol:

Shocking, by the end of the Game they all will be dark brown, unfortunately they will not be able to win the Beauty Contest. But maybe they had Umbrella Girls protecting them from the blazzing sun?

Are you sure than it isn't an indoor tournament?

how much is the barfine ?

Do you really think all thai girls are hookers? Sad.

Oh come on, lighten up will ya? i'm sure that quote you refer to was meant to be lighthearted and in no way does it even come close to saying that all thai girls are hookers! Dear oh dear, i do despair sometimes....

Anyway, i'd certainly watch tennis a bit more if i had all those lovely girls to relieve me from the boredom of the actual game being played!!:D

I disagree Guesthouse. When they get a little tan it could make for an absolutely hilarious segment on one of the acclaimed Thai talk shows. They can even do a follow up a month later to show that the girls are back to normal and that the earth is still rotating around it's axis. Perhaps, and I am just joshing here, a tv spin off where a house of models wakes up one day to find that their porcelain white skin has been slightly tanned and the proceeding hijinks that follow.

According to the original post they are only there for the '4pm matches'. I wonder if they would sell me a ticket for just an hour or two. Must get that mackintosh out of the cupboard!