If You Are Listening To Music Now..

This is a fun and light haerted thread about the types of music that p-eople listen to. Pewrsonally i have found some new music through this thread. I also know that Neeranam has also. Also a few others. This is not just western music. It is also Thai, Chinese, Latin or whatever. Personally since i started this thread, i have had nothing but a positive response until now. So if you dont agree with it then dont post. Simple. Its not rocket science.

The Doors- Alabama Song( Whisky Bar) is just finishing.

Deacon Blue- Dignity. It's just starting now.

Well said Jockstar.

I also have had a lot of positive feed back from this thread, by people who have payed me the ultimate compliment, by complimenting me on my music tastes.

I for one would be sad to see the end of this thread it remain's a constant source, of good people, good tastes and the furthering of musical knowledge, worldwide baby, worldwide...... :D:o

Giles Peterson; recording off Radio 1.

redrus

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red Hot Chilli Peppers... the early stuff ... apache rose peacock etc..

Have you listened to their new album? Is it any good?

I'm not listening to music at the moment, too early and the soundproofing in this place is dispicable. My neighbours hear everything I do - which is why i am moving in exactly 10 hours (to annoy my new unsuspecting neighbours) :o but shall try and put the radio on low.

Edited by Patsycat

Oasis - step out (live at wembley 2000).

I Was there man. VIP tickets. ######ing awsome. Supported by the Happy Mondays. People in the VIP bar. Liam, Noel, Richard Ashcroft , Rachel Hunter etc etc. ######ing great day.

And FREE for me. Except the booze. Though they were giving away free shots of flavoured vodka.

Edited by Jockstar

Oasis - step out (live at wembley 2000).

I Was there man. VIP tickets. ######ing awsome. Supported by the Happy Mondays. People in the VIP bar. Liam, Noel, Richard Ashcroft , Rachel Hunter etc etc. ######ing great day.

And FREE for me. Except the booze. Though they were giving away free shots of flavoured vodka.

VIP? how'd you manage that? you actually meet god, i mean, Noel?

playing now:

doves - words

Arctic Monkeys album. Best thing since the Jam took the UK by storm 20 years ago.

One great thing about this thread - I'm out of touch with new Western music. I just downloaded some Artic Monkeys, who I've never heard before - they are very good!

I know who has a similar taste to me and look for what they are listening too.

Bob Dylan - Absolute Sweet Marie.

VIP? how'd you manage that? you actually meet god, i mean, Noel?

My best mate works at Brixton Acadamy. Another mate runs Brixton. So through connections of theirs. I never met Noel though. I mean you cant get in to the VIP area and go all star struck. But it was cool to just be there.

Playing now Jimi Hendrix- Night Bird Flying

Now its Nirvana- Something in The Way

The Kooks; She Moves in Her Own Way. :D

redrus

Really! That´s funny, because I am also listening to this song recently dispatched to me. That´s is Funny.... :D Ta Drus! :o:D:D

"Pain In The Streets" by the late Luther Allison from his CD "Reckless." Perhaps I can stir up a little BLUES interest in this thread as I must admit that I don't know who the vast majority of artists listed are. :o

But then again...perhaps NOT. :D Currently playing: "Rememberin' Stevie" from Buddy Guy's CD "Damx Right I've Got the Blues"...O.G. old.gif

"Pain In The Streets" by the late Luther Allison from his CD "Reckless." Perhaps I can stir up a little BLUES interest in this thread as I must admit that I don't know who the vast majority of artists listed are. :D

But then again...perhaps NOT. :D Currently playing: "Rememberin' Stevie" from Buddy Guy's CD "Damx Right I've Got the Blues"...O.G. old.gif

I missed your earlier post. Yes, I love the Blues and I am missing Stevie too. :o

Good call. Lovew the blues too. Both srv and Buddy guy are awesome.

This afternon I am listening to a bit of everything. But I´m still partying from last night, so I´m going heavy on Tower of Power (Diggin on james brown, soul with a capital S, soul vaccination, etc.... )and O Rappa Acustico.

The Kooks; She Moves in Her Own Way. :D

redrus

Really! That´s funny, because I am also listening to this song recently dispatched to me. That´s is Funny.... :D Ta Drus! :o:D:D

LOL, no worries dude....... :D

The Specials; The Guns of Naverone. :D Skatastic.

redrus

warren G, regulate.

Regulators

We regulate any stealing of his property

And we ###### good too

But you cant be any geek off the street,

Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!

Regulators!!! mount up!