Blue Eyes....

Totster

I was in Geneva airport at the weekend, going through the area where hand luggage is screened...

As I was waiting at the other end of the screening machine for my bag I looked over at the lady operating the machine. She was oriental and to me she looked Thai...

Any way she looked over at me .... my jaw dropped and hit the floor... I was stunned..

She had blue eyes.... I couldn't stop staring.. my feet were glued to the floor, I could not stop looking at those eyes... she was striking... beautiful..

Now thats not to take anything from my wife, who to me is beauty itself... but I can also appreciate beauty in another women... and those blue eyes.. well..!!

After staring at this poor lady for it seems a lifetime, just hoping to get another glimpse at those eyes, I thought it better to move on, especially as she kept looking over at me and then started shifting uncomfortably in her chair, so I walked away, backwards .. trying to catch another flash of those blue eyes...

I've never seen an asian with blue eyes before, I'm sure she was Thai Luuk Kreung, but can't be sure, I would have asked her, but my tongue was stuck to the floor...

Just had to share my experience...

totster :o

Guest endure

I used to visit southern Iran quite often in the early 80s and many of the folks there had the usual dark skin for that area but they had emerald green eyes which made them look slightly other worldly but stunning nonetheless

I've never seen an asian with blue eyes before, I'm sure she was Thai Luuk Kreung, but can't be sure, I would have asked her, but my tongue was stuck to the floor...

totster  :D

maybe contact lens

oga.jpg

So thats how its done..... :o:D

My gf has started doing this, she woke up this morning with green eyes, and yesterday it was purple.

To be honest, it's great for a while and then you start to feel weird, I guess the eyes are more important than I realised day to day.

I guess it was so stunning because I'm used to Brown eyes (for which I have a passion anyway)..

totster :o

I have a friend in samui who is thai from a very "highso" family in BKK who has green eyes rimmed with an opel like colour and they are all natural, it's really discerning to see but transforms her face into something really unusual :o

My gf has started doing this, she woke up this morning with green eyes, and yesterday it was purple.

To be honest, it's great for a while and then you start to feel weird, I guess the eyes are more important than I realised day to day.

:o:D

just tell her .."honey , no white please"

Bambi :D

(just tease u ja)

Now thats not to take anything from my wife, who to me is beauty itself......

I think you should've shared your experience with your wife. I'm sure she would've been very interested. :D :D :D:D:D

he he ... I've already told her about it... not the staring, jaw dropping, tongue on the floor bit though... :o

totster :D

Colored contacts 300baht

the missus had to bring 10 sets back last time she was in bkk,for her daughter and friends.

New craze along with all the whitening creams etc.

Now thats not to take anything from my wife, who to me is beauty itself......

I think you should've shared your experience with your wife. I'm sure she would've been very interested. :D :D :D:D:D

he he ... I've already told her about it... not the staring, jaw dropping, tongue on the floor bit though... :o

totster :D

I worked in Kazakhstan for a while.

The girls there look like Thai girls that have been brought up with a diet beef and veg all their lives. They are the same size as westerners but look very Thai. They also have eyes that are blue, green, grey or amber. Very beautiful.

The men all look like Gengis Khan though.

Once saw an Indian girl with blue eyes, absolutely stunning. This was long ago, before coloured contacts...

My wife has been muttering about it... I didn't like the idea, but that probably wont stop her 

I've seen lots of Indian girls with blue eyes. They are the most beautiful girls in the world, IMO. Of course my daughter has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, being a farang/Indian/Thai mixture. Most people think she is from Iran or some place around there, like Kazakhstan or Alfganisthan etc.

In Kashmir, I saw beautiful eyes, kind of green olive and so big and round, unlike a lot of narrow eyes which are becoming more prevalent in Thailand due to the Chinese invasion. Half the presenters on TV now have these narrow eyes that looked closed. Just my opinion but I prefer eyes that you can see. :o

Just a couple quick questions, if you please?

Totster, what is Luuk Kreung?

Boo, what is highso?

Thank you. :D

Luuk Kreung - Mixed Blood as TH-Farng ,TH-Japanese,TH-Chinese ..etc

highso - High Society class , VIP people ,rich people

Bambi :o

Ah, Ha!

My wife never used those terms before. Is Luuk Kreung a bad thing to say, or something like Falung, bad or good, or not bad at all?

Is highso, a bad term to?

Thanks for answering. :D

Ah, Ha!

My wife never used those terms before. Is Luuk Kreung a bad thing to say, or something like Falung, bad or good, or not bad at all?

Thanks for answering. :D

not bad term nor insult .. :o

(just normal term)

Edited by BambinA

QUOTE(thaibebop @ 2005-07-26 17:03:03)

Ah, Ha!

Thanks for answering.

not bad term nor insult ..

(just normal term)

"Look kreaung" is almost a compliment compared to "look farang", IMO.

QUOTE(thaibebop @ 2005-07-26 17:03:03)

Ah, Ha!

Thanks for answering.

not bad term nor insult ..

(just normal term)

"Look kreaung" is almost a compliment compared to "look farang", IMO.

I was think about how my daughter might be viewed in Thailand. My wife has taught me alot about her homeland, but she does focus on the good. So, sometimes I wonder if our children end up being too white (or maybe I should says western), will they have trouble?

thaibebop,

it is better for your children to look white and behave thai, than it is for them to look thai and behave white.

hope this makes sense.

No, that makes sense. :D

I am rising my children to be them and that's all. However, that's what I did and I wasn't always well received. So, I want to be prepared for what I know might come and what might come in Thailand, which might be brand new to me.

Now, did I make sense? :o

I was think about how my daughter might be viewed in Thailand. My wife has taught me alot about her homeland, but she does focus on the good. So, sometimes I wonder if our children end up being too white (or maybe I should says western), will they have trouble?

A lot depends on where you stay.

I guess your daughter will be looked upon the same as a normal farang daughter. Just because she may look Thai doesn't mean she will be accepted by Thai people as being Thai. My daughter looks more farang than Thai but is accepted in Isaan as being Isaanese due to the fact that she has always gone to school there and knows the Lao language.

I recall on a recent trip to Brazil some rather interesting (some attractive, some less so) mixes... probably one of the few real melting pots on earth. Dark black gals with blue eyes are not so uncommon there... and then you'd see the blue eyed blond fighting to keep her genetically natural afro straight, interesting really since brown eyes are considered by many to be the dominant alleles.

then of course u have the blond haired green eyed beduins; and the red haired arab mix circassions (dont know what it is in english, from one of the russian groups); and the blue eyed lebanese; and the the yemen people with blue eyes (stunning in the men, tall dark thin high cheekboned large eyes )....

but yeah those contac lenses: just had a kid work for me with stunning features and deep blue eyes and yemen features.... few days later they were back to large brown

but coming from a people that are mostly mixes (we were conquered and mated by everyone :o:D ) i like the unusual combinations...

even had two kafkaz (russian mix again) jewish girls with mongolian features here (families moved to israel)... that was truly amazing and the guys here couldnt keep their tongues in their mouths...

but not to worry those with the leuk kreung... i think the most beautiful mix is the euroasian mixes and of course our own children are the MOST BEAUTIFUL to us....chai mai?

then of course u have the blond haired green eyed beduins; and the red haired arab mix circassions (dont know what it is in english, from one of the russian groups); and the blue eyed lebanese; and the the yemen people with blue eyes (stunning in the men, tall dark thin high cheekboned large eyes )....

but yeah those contac lenses: just had a kid work for me with stunning features and deep blue eyes and yemen features.... few days later they were back to large brown

but coming from a people that are mostly mixes (we were conquered and mated by everyone  :o  :D ) i like the unusual combinations...

even had two kafkaz (russian mix again) jewish girls with mongolian features here (families moved to israel)... that was truly amazing and the guys here couldnt keep their tongues in their mouths...

but not to worry those with the leuk kreung... i think the most beautiful mix is the euroasian mixes  and of course our own children are the MOST BEAUTIFUL to us....chai mai?

I agree. :D