London Bomber On The Dole

pgrin

It was revealed in the press today that one of the London Bombers was living on public support to the tune of thousands of pounds. Not only that, he was accepted into England by the kind and generous Great Britons as a"political refugee" from Somolia at the age of 10. This ungrateful c--t recieved a free home, free education, free health care and then used the money to make bombs to kill the people who were on there way to work to pay taxes so this c--t could live for free and go to meetings about reasons to hate westerners and why they should be killed. Can we finally lay to rest the horse <deleted> rationales that the west is to blame for the "radical muslim problem." The biggest killer of Muslims is other Muslims. The biggest oppressor of Muslims is other Muslims. I can only hope that some regular London folk catch this prick and hand him his nuts.

Pgrin

It was revealed in the press today that one of the London Bombers was living on public support to the tune of thousands of pounds. Not only that, he was accepted into England by the kind and generous Great Britons as a"political refugee" from Somolia at the age of 10. This ungrateful c--t recieved a free home, free education, free health care and then used the money to make bombs to kill the people who were on there way to work to pay taxes so this c--t could live for free and go to meetings about reasons to hate westerners and why they should be killed. Can we finally lay to rest the horse <deleted> rationales that the west is to blame for the "radical muslim problem." The biggest killer of Muslims is other Muslims. The biggest oppressor of Muslims is other Muslims. I can only hope that some regular London folk catch this prick and hand him his nuts.

Pgrin

Bomb Was UNDER

The Train Says Eyewitness

Closest To It

7-25-5

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

Full story -

'I Was In The Tube Bomb Carriage - And Survived'

Cambridge Evening News - UK

7-25-5

Cambridge dancer Bruce Lait has spoken of his miraculous escape when a bomb exploded just yards away from him in a Tube train carriage.

The 32-year-old was knocked out by the blast and awoke to a terrible scene of devastation in the underground tunnel near London's Aldgate East station.

Mr Lait, who teaches dance in Cambridge, believes he and his dance partner Crystal Main were the only passengers in the carriage who survived the blast without serious injury - even though they were sitting nearest to where the bomb detonated.

When he came to, there was a body lying on top of him and he was surrounded by the dead and injured. But incredibly, the only wounds the dance coach sustained were facial lacerations and a perforated eardrum.

"I feel extremely, extremely lucky," he said.

The explosion happened just after Mr Lait and Ms Main, 23, got on the train at Liverpool Street on their way to the South Bank for a rehearsal.

He recalled that the carriage had about 20-25 people in it, from all walks of life, and aged from their teens to over 60.

"I remember an Asian guy, there was a white guy with tracksuit trousers and a baseball cap, and there were two old ladies sitting opposite me," he said.

"We'd been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now," he said.

The impact of the blast made him pass out. As he came to, he wondered whether he was alive or dead.

"We were right in the carriage where the bomb was. I was knocked out. I did not know what was going on.

"I wondered if I was dead or not. I said to myself, you can't be dead because your brain is having conscious thoughts, so concentrate hard. I was telling myself 'wake up Bruce, wake up'."

Disorientated, he only gradually realised where he was and what had happened.

"When I woke up and looked around I saw darkness, smoke and wreckage. It took a while to realise where I was and what was going on, then my first concern was for Crystal.

"She was okay but she was in shock because she was trying to deal with the person on top of her who had massive head injuries. We have just found out that this person died," said Mr Lait, who lives in Suffolk.

He too was afraid to move because there was a seriously injured woman lying on top of him.

"I realised someone was lying on top of me. I tried not to move her because I didn't know if she was still alive, or I could have made it worse. This person also died, while on top of me."

At the same time, he slowly tried to work out whether he or Crystal had been injured.

"I thought if I can wiggle my toes I'm okay, and I could, and I asked Crystal to do the same."

Describing the scene as they waited for help, he said: "It was just the most awful scene of death and there were body parts everywhere. There was something next to me. I was trying not to look. I couldn't figure out what it was."

When paramedics arrived, they confirmed that the woman on top of him was dead and carefully moved her body. Mr Lait said the middle-aged woman had blonde curly hair, was dressed in black, and could have been a businesswoman.

He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums.

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

They were led through the tunnel to the platform at Aldgate, which was just a few hundred yards away, and taken out of the station to wait for an ambulance.

Mr Lait was taken to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, where he was visited by the Queen on Friday.

He said: "They asked would I mind if my name were put forward and I said I'd love to meet the Queen, even if the circumstances weren't ideal."

Sitting with his parents, Pat and Tom, Mr Lait told the Queen as she stood at his bedside: "I'm very thankful to still be here."

He said of Her Majesty: "She just seemed very nice and concerned, she seemed very genuine."

Now back at home, he has been trying to recover from the ordeal, with the help of friends and family.

Mr Lait, who teaches the Latin formation team XS, based in Cambridge, and the Cambridge Dancers' Club, said he has been moved by people's care and consideration.

And he said the terrible experience has given him a new outlook on life.

"It has made me realise how important life is, and that we only get one life, and we've got to be happy with what we've got in our lives."

Reflecting on the ordeal, he said: "Out of that whole carriage, I think Crystal and I were the only ones who were not seriously injured, and I think we were nearest the bomb.

"It makes me thank Him up there. I'm not overly religious but I'm not a disbeliever. I pray now and again. Something like this has just made me think, 'thank you Lord'."

----------------------

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/

83e33146-09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf

Pgrin

Sure, u may have something to say about this too.. :o

http://www.mathaba.net/data/sis/mi6-terrorism.html

(Put Britain on the list of states sponsoring terrorism)

If u people didn't F**kup the world, its more beautiful than ever

The information is correct. One bomber and possibly another were Asylum Seekers.

That raises huge issues for the UK, and Britons can feel even more hard done by if people they take in for their own protection (who wouldn't normally be allowed to settle) end up commiting atrocities.

Unfortunately this topic here isn't well presented with vast spiels, irrelevant commentary, links etc. Pity because the feature of him being an Asylum Seeker is important.

The information is correct. One bomber and possibly another were Asylum Seekers.

That raises huge issues for the UK, and Britons can feel even more hard done by if people they take in for their own protection (who wouldn't normally be allowed to settle) end up commiting atrocities.

Unfortunately this topic here isn't well presented with vast spiels, irrelevant commentary, links etc. Pity because the feature of him being an Asylum Seeker is important.

That thing on the bottom of your pay packet is P.A.Y.E...Pay as you explode. :o

Hey you guys are missing the point.....

Forget about asylum seekers.....

Why don't you ask yourselves why the testimony of a one Peter Power who was interviewed on BBC Radio Five just a few hours after the explosions completely ignored by the main stream media?

He was employed by VISOR consultants, and admitted quite candidly and innocently that at the time of the 7/7 explosions he was involved with a thousand other individuals in a security exercise involving those very same underground stations, at that very same time, that were affected by the actual real life explosions.

He spoke about going from an imaginary exercise to a real life - on-going - rescue operation.

This testimomy is still available from BBC Radio Five if you access their site.

AND further, this very revealing testimony has been completely ignorred by the main stream meda!

In short, the 7/7 bombings story is so full of holes it's unbelievable...

Why don't you ask yourselves why the testimony of a one Peter Power who was interviewed on BBC Radio Five just a few hours after the explosions completely ignored by the main stream media?

He was employed by VISOR consultants, and admitted quite candidly and innocently that at the time of the 7/7 explosions he was involved with a thousand other individuals in a security exercise involving those very same underground stations, at that very same time, that were affected by the actual real life explosions.

He spoke about going from an imaginary exercise to a real life - on-going - rescue operation.

AND further, this very revealing testimony has been completely ignorred by the main stream meda!

FYI this "evidence" has been discussed to death in Thaivisa's private forum Bedlam (all can become a member of Bedlam after 500 postings).

My own opinion is that a reputable security firm such as VISOR would be very stupid to hold an exercise at any other time of the day, where they would risk perhaps only involving the trials and tribualtions of 2 drunks and a couple of stray dogs.

Ive posted about this - the blind still see no connection though :D

They cannot even see the similiarity between this and the other "Security exercise" (that has been proven in all media and backed up Norad itself) that took place on 9/11.

:o

Unbelievable that one of the four accused of the second lot of attempted bombings was granted British Citizenship in 2004 after completing a 3 year prison term.

Edited by COBBER

Thomas Merton - excuse me - but your posting makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Tornado - good point.

No? Most intelligent remarks about security seem to have the same effect on a few other members, especially those who believe in UFOs, corn rings and any nutcase con spiritual (sic) theory there ever has been.

I think believing is actually the wrong choice of a word. Many people are open to discussion with open minds. :o

This is an email I received this morning, it refers to Australia but is applicable to most of the Western world:-

Subject: FW: It's Our Country - real editorial

Australia - The Right to Leave

Our Country - YOU have the right - the right to leave!

After Sydney not wanting to offend other cultures by putting up Xmas lights.

After hearing that the State of South Australia changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her driver's license with her face covered.

This prompted this editorial written by an Australian citizen. Published in an Australian newspaper.

Quote:

IMMIGRANTS MUST ADAPT. Take It or Leave It

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia.

However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.

This idea of being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our National Motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from.

This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.

But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our National Motto, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

"THE RIGHT TO LEAVE".

:o:D:D

If you aren't happy here then f#@* off! We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted. Pretty easy really, when you think about it.

Thomas Merton - excuse me - but your posting makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Tornado - good point.

No? Most intelligent remarks about security seem to have the same effect on a few other members, especially those who believe in UFOs, corn rings and any nutcase con spiritual (sic) theory there ever has been.

I think believing is actually the wrong choice of a word. Many people are open to discussion with open minds. :o

No, mate, you are wrong.

Most of these so-called debates begin, at their mildest, with two premises:

1. The government has lied. Now nuances on the presentation and definition of "the truth" could be an acceptable method of beginning a dispute, but the other premise precludes any sensible debate

2. The Government is guilty. Beginning with this premise is a stupid as believing in UFOs and corn rings.

England has turned into one big income support bedsit for the worlds dirtbags.

For sure there are many worthy immigrants but the majority targetted the country because of the amount of cash that is available to the loafer.

This is one of the main reasons i now live in Thailand.

Tired of paying big taxes to see the money support people who have contributed nothing.

I dont hear about too many people smuggling themselves into Thailand so they can get a free condo near the sea off the goverment and 5000 baht per week to spend on whatever. Anyone been to Ramsgate or dover lately to see it for themselves?????

England has turned into one big income support bedsit for the worlds dirtbags.

For sure there are many worthy immigrants but the majority targetted the country because of the amount of cash that is available to the loafer.

This is one of the main reasons i now live in Thailand.

Tired of paying big taxes to see the money support people who have contributed nothing.

I dont hear about too many people smuggling themselves into Thailand so they can get a free condo near the sea off the goverment and 5000 baht per week to spend on whatever. Anyone been to Ramsgate or dover lately to see it for themselves?????

Hear Hear and my daughter lives in Dover! :o

This is an email I received this morning, it refers to Australia but is applicable to most of the Western world:-

Subject: FW: It's Our Country - real editorial

Australia - The Right to Leave

Our Country - YOU have the right - the right to leave!

After Sydney not wanting to offend other cultures by putting up Xmas lights.

After hearing that the State of South Australia changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her driver's license with her face covered.

This prompted this editorial written by an Australian citizen. Published in an Australian newspaper.

Quote:

IMMIGRANTS MUST ADAPT. Take It or Leave It

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia.

However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.

This idea of being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity.  As we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language.  Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our National Motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.  It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from.

This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.

But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our National Motto, or Our Way of Life,  I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great  Australian freedom,

"THE RIGHT TO LEAVE".

:o  :D  :D

If you aren't happy here then f#@* off!  We didn't force you to come here.  You asked to be here.  So accept the country YOU accepted. Pretty easy really, when you think about it.

Former MI5 Agent Says

Bombings Look

Like Inside Job

By Greg Szymanski

7-30-5

A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just like 9/11.

"It's amazing how many aspects of the two events are so similar," said David Shayler, the former MI5 agent and whistle blower, in a telephone conversation this week from his home in East Bonn on the southern coast of England.

Shayler, a thorn in the British government's side ever since he blew the whistle in 1997 about rampant corruption within both arms of British intelligence, MI5 (domestic) and MI6 (foreign), said he has just began looking into the details of the 7/7 attacks, but what's being released through the press and government reports shows a strikingly similar pattern to what he calls "the same type of misinformation thrown out after 9/11."

"First, we learn about the training exercises going on here just like 9/11. Next, they release suspicious evidence left behind by the culprits as well as quickly releasing identifying pictures of the suspects just like the did after 9/11," he said.

Shayler added that what's even more suspicious is the private security firm in charge of the training drills prior to 7/7 had ties to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Further, he also received information that one of the named suicide bombers, whose picture was released in the London press, has turned up alive and well in Pakistan.

"Just like in the United States, we here in England are being bombarded with what looks like a lot of misinformation in the press," said Shayler. "Apparently, one of the supposed suicide bombers has turned up alive just like six or seven of the 19 Arab hijackers turned up alive after 9/11."

Asked about the sentiment in Britain towards President Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair's support of America's war on terror after the London bombings claimed more than 50 lives, he said:

"To put it politely, there is downright hatred for Bush here on the streets of London. Many Brits feel, as I do, that he led us into this war and is actually responsible for making England a more dangerous place to live now than before the illegal war in Iraq.

"And after the release of the Downing Street Memo, which clearly provides high-level documented evidence from the head of M16 that Bush and Blair lied about the threat of WMD in Iraq, I think most of the British people are simply fed up but at the same time frightened at what might happen next.

"The British people would simply like to get rid of Blair, but unlike America, we have no political means set up to do this. However, most people here feel that Tony Blair actually acts more like the First Envoy to America rather than England's Prime Minister.

Besides believing the London bombing was an inside job, Shayler also believes 9/11 was a staged event, saying the cover-up of hard evidence and eye witness testimony contradicting the official story are the main ingredients first leading him to believe the U.S. government caused 9/11 in order to create a world wide climate of fear and war.

"It's a crime to obstruct justice and that is exactly what the American authorities did when they allowed FEMA to haul away all the steel from the World Trade Center, shipping it to China," said Shayler. "Now this type of cover-up tells me right-off the authorities are hiding something much bigger, something that needs answering.

"The more I look at 9/11, the more I am convinced it was a staged event. I am convinced the U.S. government manipulated events - let it happen - to create a trigger for the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now with the imminent invasions of Iran and Syria."

Shayler said FBI intercepts, failed defense protocols and the suspicious activities of a number of officials in various government agencies days, weeks and months prior to 9/11 also directly point to an inside job.

Besides the government irregularities and cover-up, he also suggests 9/11 was most likely also intended to be, from an intelligence strategist's view, an attempt at a larger coup de'tat to take over the American government and bring martial law.

"You have to remember that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House or Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

Making analogies between explosives used in IRA bombings he investigated while working on the Irish resistance, he said it was virtually impossible for jet fuel, as the American government contends, to bring down the Twin Towers.

He compared the WTC to an IRA bombing in front of the Baltic Exchange Building in Bishopsgate, saying a thousand tons of homemade explosives were used without a much smaller building collapsing.

"So you are telling me the World Trade Center collapsed from jet fuel? It's highly suspicious if not impossible," said Shayler. "And then ask yourself about the suspicious nature of Building No. 7. It all looks to me like a controlled demolition."

Regarding the bigger intelligence picture and the state of the world with increased terrorism now erupting in London and Egypt, Shayler drew the battle lines facing both the people of Britain and America.

"Let there be no doubt that the people of the free world are engaged in a war," said Shayler, suggesting however that the enemy is within and not simply radical Islamic terrorists. "In the next few years, we are either going to see the people of the free world rise up against these fascists, now setting the stage for global war, or we are going to see the end of democracy as we know it with martial law the end result."

Shayler's troubles with the British government in 1997 after he voluntarily left MI5 and blew the whistle, allegedly taking sensitive documents and accusing two MI6 agents, David Watson and Richard Bartlitt, of plotting to assassinate Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya in 1996.

He also accused MI5 of failing to warn or react to an impending terrorist attack on the Israeli Embassy in 1994.

After fleeing Britain, he was arrested in France, spending four months in a French jail and being held without charges being filed. Upon release, he won an extradition battle in the French courts, but voluntarily decided to return to England in 2000.

Upon his return, he was charged with violated England's tough Official State Secrets Act, as a gag order was effectively placed on everything, including media coverage, surrounding his case.

"I was effectively never allowed to mount a defense or even show facts why I acted in the national interest," said Shayler, being convicted in November of 2002 and sentenced to six months in jail, but only serving seven weeks of the sentence as well as seven weeks of house arrest.

Shayler, who joined MI5 in 1991 unable to find work as a journalist, said he was an unlikely candidate for the job, never thinking he would get hired after answering an advertisement hiding the true nature of the position.

"I was a journalist and came from an unlikely background for this type of work," said Shayler. "I really didn't know what the nature of the job was until the final round of interviews and I was shocked when I was hired.

"I stayed with MI5 until I saw the lies and corruption. All I wanted was to tell the truth, nothing more."

Since his release from jail, Shayler has been busy on the lecture circuit and has released a book with author Annie Machon titled "Spies, Lies and Whistle Blowers."

The book chronicles his falling out with MI5, what took place after he blew the whistle, life on the run in Europe and his arrest and imprisonment.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon. com.

from Tornados above post

"It's amazing how many aspects of the two events are so similar," said David Shayler, the former MI5 agent and whistle blower, in a telephone conversation this week from his home in East Bonn on the southern coast of England.

Since when is East Bonn on the south coast of England?????

Having said that its about the most truthful and believable sentence in the whole of the article.David Shayler is a huge,fat,clueless w8nker.And thats a fact.

From todays The Sun newspaper

By VIRGINIA WHEELER

POLICE have been told they must show respect by taking their SHOES OFF before raiding the homes of Muslim terror suspects.

It was one of 18 rules laid down in new guidelines for officers in Luton — a hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism.

I am sorry for Brits still living in the motherland.Craziness like this must hurt.

"It's a crime to obstruct justice and that is exactly what the American authorities did when they allowed FEMA to haul away all the steel from the World Trade Center, shipping it to China," said Shayler. "Now this type of cover-up tells me right-off the authorities are hiding something much bigger, something that needs answering.

"So you are telling me the World Trade Center collapsed from jet fuel? It's highly suspicious if not impossible," said Shayler. "And then ask yourself about the suspicious nature of Building No. 7. It all looks to me like a controlled demolition."

What a load of <deleted>!

Every major structural element in the WTC was marked and numbered. This is how buildings are constructed, to get the right part in the right location. A detailed structural failure analysis was done across the bay in Jersey where all the scrap was taken. I've seen at least two documentaries where highly regarded structural engineers look at actual pieces of steel from near the impact points. To make a mindless statement that scrap was shipped off to China without inspection is ludicrous.

This nonsense about a controlled demolition is utter <deleted> as well. The fact is, it is remarkable that the buildings held up as well as they did under the force of impact and heat. For this even to have happened with probably 100,000 people in the buildings and immediate area, and to only have a few thousand lives lost, is a remarkable testament to the buildings' strength and emergency evacuation procedures.

I really liked the movie "Conspiracy Theory". I know personally a Washington insider who has told me that US security agencies have many times "war-gamed" attacks on New York, Washington and many other scenarios. I certainly believe it is possible for US and other governments do some pretty devious things at times.

But there is no way the US government sponsors a take-out of arguably the most important financial center in the world, and major disruption of what is left over. The whole notion is simply ludicrous.

This is just another case of some publicity-seeking whack-job standing up and saying "Here's what I think. Now you prove me wrong." Well, the proof is all over the place, starting with the engineers who analyzed the crumpled bits of steel from the towers.