Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

Don't worry. She'll do it till the day you die!!!

I got it down to looking at him in a certain way with my big blue eyes and he would melt!!!

But, on the other hand. He was strict. To get extra pocket money i had to wash the car, mow the lawn etc.

A couple of years after he died, 10 years ago, i rang my mum up to borrow some cash. She said "I just want you to know, i am not a big softy like your dad was". And added the fact that she knew <deleted> well how my sister and i could manipulate that big ex rugby player to our own means!!

All with a laugh, of course.

Great story Patsycat Great story.

• Like 1

"Only one reason I can think about, and that is because the mother is Thai . Something I have tried to make clear in my previous posts."

Maybe you are correct JesseFrank, I do not know. It was one crazy meeting. Two hours in this execution office and I showed them every piece of paper. They told me step by step what to do about the condo and car. Then said I need to see a new officer next week at a new location near their office to finalize what to do about my daughter. So I will hold judgement till next week.

Thanks again Boo and JesseFrank.

It is just a simple fact that the execution officer is used to dealing with cases regarding property/money and not regarding returning a child to a parent. That is something normally the police does.

Maybe the execution officer will be happy to write a letter to the police instructing them to locate the girl and return her to her father, so the police can take it from there.

• Like 1

Hi all

I have not posted because I have nothing to add to Fridays bizarre meeting. But they were very kind, and tried their best to give me step by step info on how this all will happen.

My lawyer did say that a letter was sent from the execution office in Phathum tarnee to the execution office in Rama 2. Which is a legal requirement of the enforcement. After 30 to 45 days that will be the end of the matter and enforcement must be carried out.

It sounds like I know what I am talking about, but in truth I am still guessing.

As soon as I have been to the new office of the execution officer I will update.

Thanks again all, for your comments and help in my matters.

By the way the dropped phone calls are increasing to a daily occurrence now. Wow I am frightened of that silence. Ha ha

• Like 1

"Only one reason I can think about, and that is because the mother is Thai . Something I have tried to make clear in my previous posts."

Maybe you are correct JesseFrank, I do not know. It was one crazy meeting. Two hours in this execution office and I showed them every piece of paper. They told me step by step what to do about the condo and car. Then said I need to see a new officer next week at a new location near their office to finalize what to do about my daughter. So I will hold judgement till next week.

Thanks again Boo and JesseFrank.

It is just a simple fact that the execution officer is used to dealing with cases regarding property/money and not regarding returning a child to a parent. That is something normally the police does.

Maybe the execution officer will be happy to write a letter to the police instructing them to locate the girl and return her to her father, so the police can take it from there.

Perhpas a donation of a nice bottle of JW Black could help things along?

• Like 1

^ agree much...play the game, offer some incentive....10k if your daughter is with you by weeks end or such

Sadly enough....correct most likely....

if it gets the job done.......?

Sadly, sounds like this family would see such an offer as just a starting point for negotiations

^ agree much...play the game, offer some incentive....10k if your daughter is with you by weeks end or such

Sadly enough....correct most likely....

if it gets the job done.......?

Sadly, sounds like this family would see such an offer as just a starting point for negotiations

Wakey wakey.....the courtofficer was being referred 2. Not the family.

• Like 2

I would go with the 10K donation. How many more curved balls are you going to face? Every corner just seems to have a surprise.

Still, good luck Paul. I hope it all gets resolved soon.

• Like 1

any updates?

Hi eeergood

No update to mention, only to say my daughter is missing again, the mother's side will not answer the phone or answer text messages.

But my lawyer is back from his holiday today. So I will make contact today or tomorrow. So maybe we can both go and see the execution officer together?

Thanks for you comments eeergood. I soon as I know anything I will post. I am looking forward in learning about this execution officers powers myself

Thanks Mario: agree

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 1

Every move is posted before it's made .... no wonder this isn't resolved yet..........

Hi jpinx

You said "Every move is posted before it's made .... no wonder this isn't resolved yet.........."

I think you are correct about me posting too much on Thaivisa, that is why I have slowed down a bit. I do not know if they can be bothered to read this thread even if they have found it. But I have not made a move yet nor will I, as the execution officer is responsible for carrying out the orders from the Supreme Court. From the research I have done over the three and a half years; the Alienating Parent will not stop his/her ways till they are about to get into trouble or it's going to cost them their liberty. Because they are very happy abusing young children that love them dearly and will do anything to be with them. But the cowards will just walk away when the heat gets too much for them. That is when it will be resolved, and I do not post everything on here, as it could be classed as sub judice and come back and bite me in the ass later.

But if they want to try and get the execution officer to listen to them, "be my guest." I'm sure they will try anything so, up to them. This case will finish the moment just before one of those brave hero's is about to be arrested.

As of today I have had zero contact with my daughter since the last day of term. But maybe it is better for her that I just wait now as the first thing the mother's side does is put my daughter in the firing line. Best I wait till she is in a safe place before I try and talk to her.

You know best who's reading this, but I fully understand your need to "vent" and you just need to only vent about what's happened already -- not about what your intentions are. ;)

Keep plodding on -- you'll get there in the end ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some countries only need a court order that the mom is unfit. Get somebody to work on this. Perhaps a child protective service. You need the court to give you custody. It is like that in the Philippines. I had a buddy who lived here that was not married, but was able to get his 2 year old half Thai son on an Airplane out of Chiang Mai. The baby had a Thai and US Passport. He was willing to take the boy to live with his mom and dad in America. This guy was looking out for the baby, as the baby had special needs. The mom was abusive towards both the baby, and my friends son. He pretty much set up the airplane out, put the kid at daycare, then picked the kid up and flew out.....the mom did not know until 4 hours later. I was left holding the bag, however. As far as I knew, he was just going for a via run. She did not pursue the situation, but made me feel awful.

I left my son with his mom (in the Philippines) and now have 16 years of pain. We are very close and I visit him. I did arrange A merican citizenship and a passport, but he desires to finish school in the Philippines. 16 years of support so far, and hardly get to see him. When I do, we are both happy, but I think he has long since been indoctrinated by his mom. I move alot, not good for him.

• Like 1