Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

• 4 weeks later...

Paul, just a bump to let you know we are still thinking, hoping and praying. I hope you are closer to your goal.

No need for an update. I am sure you will let us know when you are in a position to.

Stay positive.

• Like 2

Oh no. What a really bolshy piece of blah. (not at you but at the whole situation) You have fought for too long to give up, I can understand that for your own healths sake you need to take a step back. Please keep us up to date, so many fingers crossed and a few tears wept for you and your daughter.

PS get rid of the tie, it's horrible!!!

• Like 2

Slim and hansume indeed.

But what you have is called a depression, which is really no surprise after all you have been trough.

You appear to be working, so probably only a minor depression. But do seek some help to get you through it. You are going through a lot and some one to talk with might be in order.

There is a list of mental health professionals here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/90910-mental-health-resource-list/

Take care.

• Like 2

As a former divorce lawyer, I would like to state Mario advice re. mental health professional not good advice.

I normally acted for the woman, and in almost every divorce

Step 1, ask if man was having mental health issues, seeking or using a mental health professional.

Step 2, if so, claim man mentally unstable and seek court order to prevent him seeing his children or approaching wife.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

As a former divorce lawyer, I would like to state Mario advice re. mental health professional not good advice.

Step 1, ask if man was having mental health issues, seeking or using a mental health professional.

Step 2, if so, claim man mentally unstable and seek court order to prevent him seeing his children or approaching wife.

That part of the race has already run its course. it is now about the return of the child.

Well....in this case you would defend somebody, the mother of his daughter, who has way bigger mental and moral issues....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because the op is in a real life traumatic experience & "you should have done this or that" are not helpful in any way shape of form. You have an opinion on it but you do not need to express it every time. The op would have updated had there been good news I am sure, so would it really make YOU feel big to kick him whilst he is down with an "I told you so" ?

• Like 2

While I agree it's a hard post to this emotional thread, I didn't see anything wrong with the post on a public forum. It was constructive criticism they may actually prompt someone else in the same situation doing things a little different. That should never have been deleted IMHO

Really....what exactly was so unhelpful, or are only all the feel good replies allowed these days.

an opinion is an opinion...nothing rude or bad about it....it is what it is

You are correct ofcourse on your last sentence but sometimes what one thinks can or should be kept to oneself.

post-179267-0-43765400-1411490346_thumb.

I just hope you are getting better by the day. A long tough road. I know it has been draining but please don't give up.

Good on you to have taken some time out. Look after yourself and let us know what you can when you can.

When you feel strong enough, get back onto it. You will never regret trying.

• Like 2

I just hope you are getting better by the day. A long tough road. I know it has been draining but please don't give up.

Good on you to have taken some time out. Look after yourself and let us know what you can when you can.

When you feel strong enough, get back onto it. You will never regret trying.

Aggree wholeheartedly rhodie.

• Like 1

While I agree it's a hard post to this emotional thread, I didn't see anything wrong with the post on a public forum. It was constructive criticism they may actually prompt someone else in the same situation doing things a little different. That should never have been deleted IMHO

full support there.

some people hey....

the mention in a post above of 'i told you so' ....shows some rather narrow minded thinking.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some stats & a hard hitting video from the Foreign Office dated 18 Dec 14:

Parents urged to consider devastating consequences of child abduction

Mods: Please move if there's a better place for it.

A good video but evenmore shocking were the dehumanizing words spoken by the parent, who took the child away, about the other parent. Like he did not matter in the child her life. WE have no family here, she said.

Parental Alienation and childabuse in optima forma

post-179267-0-12465300-1420899309_thumb.