Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

Hi all.

So my case will be going all the way for sure now. This week I hope to make contact with execution officer of the court. I still do not know what real powers he/she has to finish this case, but I hope I will know a lot more by the end of this week. I did find this on the internet and it does give me an idea of what will happen. The court execution officer seems to have the power of attorney of the defendant=ex-wife.

At this moment I have no idea where my daughter is or who is taking care of her. So I have written to Leicester police force in England to ask if they can help find the mother and get her to disclose where our daughter is. I have also asked the police to do a CRB check on the mother's boy friend. As why he is getting involved is difficult for me to understand.

So I have to thank everyone at Thaivisa because after the 6th of March I knew my daughter would be gone from her school, and gone from me having any chance to speak to her. For how long, I just don't know. So it was like spewing my guts out by replying to everyone that made a comment on this thread. Which somehow helped me get through those days, even the grammar police I was happy to reply to their posts. Ha ha ha ha.

So we start again: Once more into the fray Into the last good fight I'll ever know. A bit melodramatic but it is how I feel, We are in the fourth quarter of the endgame now.

I do hope so.

post-37066-0-50970100-1394351438_thumb.p

• Like 2

A court officer has enourmous powers and people are ill adviced to resist a court officer in the performence of his duties.

Also many people have posted that the police will do nothing. But especially if they think a child is in danger it is my experience that thet can act quickly and decisively.

Right now there is only one problem, locating the child.

• Like 1

Indeed -- you have come this far so you must keep going. The other half of daughter's family are obviously on the run, but I hope the "execution officer" can help you get it done once and for all. I also hope you have thought about the next stage -- safely sharing your daughter with her mother. Good luck in every way possible for you -- you sheer determination is something most people can only talk about, not actually live - as you have.

• Like 2

I found this, wow the Execution officer does have some powers!

EXECUTION PROCEEDING execution

o 1.1 The evidence must be filed in the official story.

o 1.2 Real estate detention

o 1.3 The following properties hold

o 1.4 to auction

o 1.5 Withdrawal of execution.

o 1.6 official withdrawal fee enforcement.

EXECUTION PROCEEDING execution

When the Supreme Court ruling and sent to the defendant. Defendants failed to comply with provisions Plaintiff must carry out a court order to seize the assets of the defendant. When a court is sent to the Legal Department . Plaintiff is required to set the matter to the Enforcement Officer. Jurisdiction is divided Seizure and sequestration

- Confiscation and seizure of land , houses, buildings , cars , shares, movable and so on.

- Sequestration and freeze bank deposits , payroll (for Private Enterprises) claims of third parties.

• evidence must be filed in the official story.

One . Detention authorization ( Form of Legal Department ) .

Two . Identification card , certificate of incorporation of the grantor and the grantee . (In case the plaintiff is a corporation )

Three . Evidence showing the status of the defendant , the Certificate of Incorporation , registration books .

Four . Evidence of defendant's possession of such a deed , agreement , contract, mortgage, letter of ownership , registration, and your car registration , certificates , and more.

Five . Cases freeze bank deposits as bank account numbers, account type , bank name , freeze salaries , such as name , workplace , expected salary , an amount that would freeze , freeze claims , such as leases , leasehold , usufruct . , compensation , compensation by requesting sequestration will be sufficient to provide official information and documents issued correctly . This information is required to investigate and when they are implemented.

6th . Charges mounting and attachment at 600 baht .

7th . Duration of seizure on the subject in any day. And complete the proof The next day, officers can lead to detention immediately.

Eight . Duration sequestration will take two business days to print the attachment means including inspection evidence. When printing is complete, the plaintiff failed to submit the attachment itself. Delivery Enforcement Officer , or to third parties.

• Property detention

Plaintiffs bring officers to confiscate the property of the defendant in that case it is real estate . They will be required to submit additional evidence was seized on the day .

One . Certified copy of defendant Or proxy Which must be signed no later than 1 month.

Two . Route map to the location of the seized property.

Three . Photograph of the seized property.

Four . Appraisal land , flats officially endorsed .

Five . Fee 2,000 baht auction .

6th . Listing landowners unilateral 4 km in the case of property within the jurisdiction of the official Bangkok. Detention takes 1 business day.

However, if the property is located in the province would have to issue a court official representatives to the jurisdiction of the official in the province will not set a new one. Charge 600 baht , took the officers to seize property .

• After the seizure of property

One . Official letter attached to the land office.

Two . Sending defendants to

Three . Sent to the Office of the appraised property assessment center.

Four . Sending a deed to the mortgagee to be used in the auction.

Five . Sought court permission to auction.

6th . Printed auction announcement

7th . Auction

This process takes about six months.

• The auction

On auction Enforcement Officer will send a notification to the plaintiff , the defendant , the mortgagee has the details of the property to be sold in the auction . It also informs you with a member of the Journal of the auction . However, it is still limited. If you do not have enough information. I need to find out from the Legal Execution Department . And to advertise themselves. The cost to own in the advertising. For people interested in the auction. The Department's enforcement of the auction process as a distribution of property under the law. Not a marketing or business.

This property confiscated most of the obligations , such as a mortgage , and unpaid principal and interest. The bidders will have to deposit 25 percent of the purchase price and the contract provided for the repayment . The remaining balance is to be paid within 15 days from the date of purchase of the property . So who bought the property from the auction , so there was not a lot in the auction . Plaintiff had to find a buyer before the auction date . The auction is scheduled two times spaced by one month.

In cases when the date of the auction if no auction. The auction will be postponed for the second time and if it does not sell the second time . Enforcement Officers will be asked to conduct a public auction or not . If you still wish to proceed further. The auction must pay a fee of 2,000 baht a day for the next official meeting notice will be defined later.

If plaintiff wishes to suspend sales before. Or ask the buyer Or newspaper ads Plaintiffs may file a statement with the official . A period of 3-6 months or 1 year, or at maturity , the plaintiffs stated a desire again to be sold at auction next. Or to suspend enforcement before.

The enforcement of the plaintiff is entitled to legal defense for 10 years from the date of the Court's final judgment. The auction process to sell after 10 years, it does not matter. Only because it is the only way However, the long period when the defendant has no assets anymore . Plaintiff may not want a lawsuit, the burden is on the plaintiff. Thus, there is a process to be performed . Withdrawal enforcement

• Withdrawal enforcement

Section 295 and 295 bis of the law enforcement official withdrawal in the following cases .

One . Judgment debtor for money or insurance.

Two . Creditors waive the enforcement of the judgment .

Three . Verdict is returned or a writ of execution was canceled.

Four . Payable under the judgment , the court can not ignore .

One . Judgment debtor for money or insurance.

Section 295 ( 1 ) withdraw the enforcement official . Or withdrawn by court order, the case may be . Deposited with the court when the judgment debtor or the Enforcement Officer. An amount sufficient to pay the judgment debt . Of the case or the court fees and fees for legal or insurance to the satisfaction of the court. For the amount to be paid . Because the aim of enforcement is to force the liquidation of assets of the judgment debtor. When the judgment debtor put money in full. Or collateral until it is satisfied by the decision of the court and creditors . Enforcement action further, it is necessary.

Two . Creditors waive the enforcement of the judgment .

Section 295 ( 2 ) notice to the creditors by the Court Enforcement Officer in writing that they waive enforcement. Because the enforcement of a judgment creditor . If the case is not intend to enforce the judgment creditor's rights .

Three . Verdict is returned or a writ of execution was canceled.

Section 295 ( 3) If , during the execution verdict was returned on the floor . Or a court has been canceled . When the court issued a writ of execution has been sent to the official statement . But if the court judgment has been reversed only partially. The court may continue until the money is collected , it will be enough to pay the judgment to the creditor .

Four . Payable under the judgment , the court can not ignore .

Section 295 bis that "if the judgment creditor , the court is not ignored within the official deadline. The official asked the court to withdraw the enforcement thereof : "Section 295 is a provision to a new Twitter . Because the law requires such Since the original creditor if the judgment is the court official within the time limit. There is no provision to withdraw the execution. Although such cases are eligible for suspension of the enforcement of Section 292 but suspend enforcement do not make it to the finish . And to withdraw the enforcement of Section 295 was not the enforcement is left behind . Enforcement can not terminate the investigation , the enforcement provisions of Section 295 bis is more to the Enforcement Officer has the power to ask the court to cancel the judgment. If the judgment creditor , the court is not ignored .

• Fees enforcement official withdrawal .

Section 295 's provision that in the event of a foreclosure , which is not the money . Or in the case of seizure or attachment . Or attachment of the property, then no sales or distribution. The official withdrawal of the court itself, or withdrawn by court order. And asked to attach a fee. Enforcement The official asked a court to pay a fee to the property of that person . In this case, Enforcement Officer shall be deemed a judgment creditor in respect of those charges . And enforcement officers themselves. Exempt from all dues for the benefit of the court itself. Or withdrawn by court order The applicant to attach a legal duty to pay the fees official . If the request for seizure or attachment does not pay fees to the Enforcement Section 295 ter, the official has the power to ask the court to issue a writ of execution to the property of such person to pay the fee. Enforcement is deemed by the judgment creditor in respect of those charges . And have been charges with the exception of

Withdrawal enforcement The withdrawal must drop charges 3.5 percent of the seized property. In practice, when the judgment creditor to seize assets of the defendant, then the court should not ignore . Should be taken to place the cost of the auction, at least 1 time per year , which can be sold at 2,000 Baht 2 each 1 month apart makes no official claim to the court asking to withdraw the execution. And without withdrawal fee of 3.5 percent by using reason.

In practice, the judgment creditor will not withdraw the execution until they receive payment from the defendant in full. Defendant was unable to dispose of the property is due to be attached by a court . Withdrawal fee payable under the judgment will not be placed. But will the defendant be placed.

• Like 2

According the local laws after divorce children will belong to mother expect you hire a private detative to proof that she has other man as this is illegal as you still register husband of her, this is not easy to find as she working for hard but still have no money that's mean she had someone out there normally court will not reward the children to step father as many abuse cases happen.

If she landed in UK better for you as she might get jail sentence but I think she would only a jumping stone to get her UK passport from you, Embassy can't help you much as she has working place find a private detative your house might me gone by now as next time should have both name in it, farang no money , no honey. That's normal here in Thailand but please not try to let go as many good Thai ladies out there which sincere to you.

Some more:

The enforcement of the judgment or order.

of Juvenile and Family Court

Establishment of Juvenile and Family Court and Procedure Act , Youth and Families Act 2534 was enacted the Juvenile and Family Court has jurisdiction . Or order in the case

Family, including civil lawsuit or petition . Or take any action in the court case regarding minors or families , which will be governed by the Civil and Commercial Code. Of execution Be performed by Enforcement Officers The court issued a writ of execution to the Enforcement Officer. To the court in accordance with the judgment or order of the court. By a court may set Enforcement Officer to seize Or impound Or the delivery of Or to demolish buildings based on the judgment or order of the court is subject to the execution by order of the court. Youth and families will be ordered to pay child support judgment debtor . (Between husband and wife

Or between a parent and child) who is obliged to provide . ( The judgment debtor ) must be those that are . Forced by a court ruling Which the care of it is the care of husband or wife . Between parent and child Can be retrieved from each other when the party should not have been in foster care . Foster Care Or have been in foster care is not enough to conventionally . The care of the Court May give away or keep it. Taking into account the ability of the person who is required to make . As of the recipient and Circumstances And when circumstances indicate that stakeholders . Income or position of the parties . change Court to order a change in the care of the cancellation or reduction back to the care of another. In the event that the Court does justice to the care . Because only the Party is not in a position to provide the care in the future if circumstances or income of the other party as they have changed and the circumstances of the claim as income in the state . Should receive the care Claimant may request the court to order changes in the new trial , which the care of it is payable by the occasional payment schedule. Unless the parties have agreed Otherwise , or to pay by other means. If no agreeable and reasonable when either party requests and the court 's discretion to grant the care otherwise. Or by other means , which is payable or not. And in that case would be assigned to the care of his sons received. Adopted by any means except that the parties agreed. Or unless either party requests such as to stay in education or profession. To those who have the responsibility to pay child support . Is the cost of this. When Juvenile and Family Court issued a writ of execution to the official then. The judgment creditor will continue to ask the court official . By the method of execution practiced it claims, which would freeze the amount of the judgment debtor , such as freeze salaries, wages and other money in the bank deposit freeze sequestration right to request payment amount. Also called " Sequestration " money would be the case party official injunction to deliver money or property to the judgment debtor. But the delivery of money or property to the officers at the time or within the period stipulated in the order. By virtue of the Code of Civil Procedure Section 282 ( 3 ) of Section 310 , Section 311, which levies such claims . Enforcement Officers will not normally be able to freeze salaries , wages, pension , annuity , pension or other income in the same manner of a servant or employee of the Government. Because the funds are not liable to execution under the Code of Civil Procedure Section 286 ( 2), but the case law of Juvenile and Family Court has specifically established Juvenile and Family Court and Procedure Act , Youth and Families Budget . 0.2534 Chapter 10 , Section 114 of the family court judge that "in the enforcement of the judgment or order of the court to pay child support or alimony that. Claims in the amount of the judgment debtor under section 286 ( 1) ( 2) and ( 3) of the Code of Civil Procedure . To be liable to execution in the amount as the court considers appropriate having regard to the family of the judgment debtor as the number of ascendants and descendants and dependents of the judgment debtor with " .

Sequestration , which is the care of the money . Or alimony in case of Juvenile and Family Court .

Enforcement Officer shall determine the amount sequestered by court order strictly. The judgment debtor can not be required to reduce the amount that the official not levies . since the power In determining the care that is the power of the court to consider the family of the judgment debtor and his successor, the dependents of the judgment debtor . Thus, if the debtor The judgment in the case of Juvenile and Family Court seeking to reduce the amount that must be given to court and show why and need. The court will only consider. Compared to the case over to the Enforcement Officer issued a freeze . Or ordered freeze claims stated in the Code of Civil Procedure Section 286 ( 1 ) and (3 ) the salary or wages , allowances living. Proceeds of a judgment debtor. Enforcement Officer shall determine the amount of levies under the Code of Civil Procedure section 286 , paragraph 2, paragraph 3, if the judgment debtor or his representative filed a reduction in levies paid. On the official Justification And evidence for consideration under the law, Section 286 , paragraph 2, the executing officers that reasonably would be ordered to reduce their levies . If a defendant asks for freeze Many ( more than 50 percent of the Hold ) and unreasonably officials.

The execution creditor ( plaintiff) whether to object or not. The official statement to determine if the judgment creditor . Or representative stated no objection Enforcement Officers will Consider reducing the attachment of the will of the defendant. If the judgment creditor or his representative fails to release within the required time . Enforcement Officers will consider whether to reduce or freeze the matter . Then consider an order to reduce levies to the next. If the Enforcement Officer determines that sequestration will reduce irrationally dismissed the petition. And if the judgment creditor Judgment debtor Or a third party who has an interest in the enforcement official does not agree with the amount specified in the attachment or sequestration cuts such person may file a petition with the court asking the court to determine the amount of new money . Under the Code of Civil Procedure section 286 , paragraph 3-4 .

So the part of the enforcement of the sentence or order of Juvenile and Family Court . Enforcement will be conducted under the rules. Which is defined in the Act establishing the court. Youth and families, and how the juvenile and family . And consists of the rules Civil and Commercial Code With the care This is the part of the enforcement rules . Specifically defined (Source of Legal Department ) .

การบังคับคดีตามคำพิพากษาหรือคำสั่ง

ของศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัว

ตามพระราชบัญญัติจัดตั้งศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวและวิธีพิจารณาคดีเยาวชนและครอบครัว ..2534 ได้บัญญัติให้ศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวมีอำนาจพิจารณาพิพากษา หรือมีคำสั่งในคดี

ครอบครัว ได้แก่ คดีแพ่งที่ฟ้องหรือร้องขอต่อศาล หรือกระทำการใด ในทางศาลเกี่ยวกับผู้เยาว์ หรือครอบครัว แล้วแต่กรณี ซึ่งจะต้องบังคับตามประมวลกฎหมายแพ่งและพาณิชย์ ในการบังคับคดี ต้องดำเนินการโดยเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดี ซึ่งศาลที่ออกหมายบังคับคดีต้องตั้งเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดี เพื่อดำเนินการบังคับคดีให้เป็นไปตามคำพิพากษาหรือคำสั่งของศาล โดยหมายบังคับคดีอาจตั้ง เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีให้ยึด หรืออายัดทรัพย์ หรือให้ส่งมอบการครอบครอง หรือให้รื้อถอนสิ่ง ปลูกสร้าง ขึ้นอยู่กับคำพิพากษาหรือคำสั่งของศาลเป็นเรื่อง ไป ในการบังคับคดีตามคำสั่งของศาล เยาวชนและครอบครัวจะเป็นคำสั่งให้ลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาชำระค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู (ระหว่างสามีภริยา

หรือระหว่างบิดามารดากับบุตร) ซึ่งผู้มีหน้าที่ต้องให้ (ลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา) จะต้องเป็นผู้ที่ถูก บังคับคดีตามหมายบังคับคดี ซึ่งค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูนั้นจะเป็นค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูระหว่างสามีภริยาหรือ ระหว่างบิดามารดากับบุตร โดยสามารถเรียกจากกันได้ในเมื่อฝ่ายที่ควรได้รับอุปการะเลี้ยงดูไม่ได้ รับการอุปการะเลี้ยงดู หรือได้รับการอุปการะเลี้ยงดูไม่เพียงพอแก่อัตภาพ ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูนี้ศาล อาจให้เพียงใดหรือไม่ให้ก็ได้ โดยคำนึงถึงความสามารถของผู้มีหน้าที่ต้องให้ ฐานะของผู้รับและ พฤติการณ์แห่งกรณี และเมื่อผู้มีส่วนได้เสียแสดงว่าพฤติการณ์ รายได้หรือฐานะของคู่กรณีได้ เปลี่ยนแปลงไป ศาลจะสั่งแก้ไขในเรื่องค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูโดยให้เพิกถอน ลด เพิ่ม หรือกลับ ให้ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูอีกก็ได้ ในกรณีที่ศาลไม่พิพากษาให้ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู เพราะเหตุแต่เพียงอีก ฝ่ายหนึ่งไม่อยู่ในฐานะที่จะให้ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูได้ในขณะนั้น หากพฤติการณ์ รายได้ หรือฐานะ ของอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นได้เปลี่ยนแปลงไป และพฤติการณ์ รายได้หรือฐานะของผู้เรียกร้องอยู่ในสภาพที่ ควรได้รับค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู ผู้เรียกร้องอาจร้องขอให้ศาลเปลี่ยนแปลงคำสั่งในคดีนั้นใหม่ได้ ซึ่งค่า อุปการะเลี้ยงดูนั้นให้ชำระเป็นเงินโดยวิธีชำระเป็นครั้งคราวตามกำหนด เว้นแต่คู่กรณีจะตกลงกัน ให้ชำระเป็นอย่างอื่นหรือโดยวิธีอื่น ถ้าไม่มีการตกลงกันและมีเหตุพิเศษเมื่อฝ่ายใดฝ่ายหนึ่ง ร้องขอ และศาลเห็นสมควรจะกำหนดให้ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูเป็นอย่างอื่น หรือโดยวิธีอื่น โดยจะ ให้ชำระเป็นเงินด้วยหรือไม่ก็ได้ และในกรณีขอค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูบุตรจะกำหนดให้บุตรได้รับ การอุปการะเลี้ยงดูโดยประการใด นอกจากที่คู่กรณีตกลงกัน หรือนอกจากที่ฝ่ายใดฝ่ายหนึ่ง ร้องขอก็ได้ เช่น ให้ไปอยู่ในสถานศึกษาหรือวิชาชีพ โดยให้ผู้ที่มีหน้าที่ต้องชำระค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู ออกค่าใช้จ่ายในการนี้ ซึ่งเมื่อศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวออกหมายบังคับคดีแจ้งมายังเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีแล้ว เจ้าหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาจะมาดำเนินการขอให้เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีดำเนินการบังคับคดีให้ โดยวิธีการบังคับคดีที่ปฏิบัติกันจะเป็นการขออายัดสิทธิเรียกร้องอันเป็นเงินของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา เช่น การอายัดเงินเดือน ค่าจ้าง และเงินอื่น การอายัดเงินฝากในธนาคาร เป็นต้น การอายัดสิทธิเรียกร้องขอให้ชำระเงินจำนวนหนึ่ง หรือที่เรียกว่า การอายัดเงินจะเป็นกรณีที่เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีสั่งห้ามบุคคลภายนอกที่ต้องส่งมอบเงินหรือทรัพย์สินแก่ลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา แต่ให้ส่งมอบเงินหรือทรัพย์สินแก่เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดี เวลา หรือภายในเวลาตามที่กำหนดไว้ในคำสั่ง โดยอาศัยอำนาจตามประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง มาตรา 282 (3) มาตรา 310 ทวิ มาตรา 311 ซึ่งการอายัดสิทธิเรียกร้องดังกล่าว ตามปกติเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีจะไม่สามารถอายัดเงินเดือน ค่าจ้าง บำนาญ บำเหน็จ เบี้ยหวัดหรือรายได้อื่นในลักษณะเดียวกันของข้าราชการหรือลูกจ้างในหน่วยราชการได้ เนื่องจากเงินดังกล่าวไม่อยู่ในความรับผิดแห่งการบังคับคดีตามประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง มาตรา286 (2) แต่เนื่องจากคดีของศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวได้มีกฎหมายกำหนดไว้เป็นการเฉพาะตามพระราชบัญญัติจัดตั้งศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวและวิธีพิจารณาคดีเยาวชนและครอบครัว ..2534 หมวด 10 การพิจารณาพิพากษาคดีครอบครัว มาตรา 114 ความว่า ในการบังคับคดีตามคำพิพากษาหรือคำสั่งของศาลเพื่อชำระค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูหรือค่าเลี้ยงชีพนั้น สิทธิเรียกร้องเป็นเงินของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา ตามมาตรา 286 (1) (2 ) และ (3) แห่งประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง ให้อยู่ในความรับผิดแห่งการบังคับคดีเป็นจำนวนตามที่ศาลเห็นสมควร ทั้งนี้ โดยคำนึงถึงฐานะในทางครอบครัวของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา จำนวนบุพการี และผู้สืบสันดานซึ่งอยู่ในความอุปการะของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาด้วย

การอายัดเงิน ซึ่งเป็นค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู หรือค่าเลี้ยงชีพในคดีของศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัว

เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีจะกำหนดจำนวนเงินที่อายัดตามคำสั่งศาลอย่างเคร่งครัด ซึ่งลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาไม่สามารถร้องขอให้ลดจำนวนเงินที่อายัดต่อเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีได้ เนื่องจากอำนาจ ในการกำหนดค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูนั้นเป็นอำนาจของศาลที่จะพิจารณาจากฐานะทางครอบครัวของลูกหนี้ ตามคำพิพากษา และผู้สืบสันดานซึ่งอยู่ในความอุปการะของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาด้วย ดังนั้นหากลูกหนี้ ตามคำพิพากษาในคดีของศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัวประสงค์จะขอลดจำนวนเงินที่ถูกอายัดจะต้องยื่น คำร้องต่อศาล พร้อมแสดงเหตุผลและความจำเป็น ซึ่งศาลเท่านั้นจะเป็นผู้พิจารณา เมื่อเทียบกับในคดีทั่ว ไป เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีออกหนังสืออายัด หรือออกคำสั่งอายัดสิทธิเรียกร้องที่ระบุไว้ในประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง ตามมาตรา 286 (1) และ (3) เช่น เงินเดือน หรือค่าจ้างเบี้ยเลี้ยงชีพ เงินรายได้ต่าง ของลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีมีอำนาจกำหนดจำนวนเงินที่อายัดได้ตามประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง มาตรา 286 วรรค 2 วรรค 3 หากลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาหรือผู้แทนยื่นคำร้องขอลดการอายัดเงิน เมื่อเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีพิจารณา เหตุผลความจำเป็น พร้อมหลักฐานประกอบการพิจารณาภายใต้หลักกฎหมายของมาตรา 286 วรรค 2 หากเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีเห็นว่ามีเหตุอันควรก็จะมีคำสั่งลดการอายัดให้ หากจำเลยขอลดอายัดเป็น จำนวนมาก(เกินกว่าร้อยละ 50 ของจำนวนที่แจ้งอายัด) และไม่มีเหตุอันสมควร เจ้าพนักงาน

บังคับคดีจะสอบถามเจ้าหนี้ (โจทก์) ก่อนว่าจะคัดค้านหรือไม่ โดยให้แถลงต่อเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดี ภายในกำหนด หากเจ้าหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา หรือผู้แทนแถลงไม่คัดค้าน เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีจะ พิจารณาลดอายัดตามความประสงค์ของจำเลย หากเจ้าหนี้ตามคำพิพากษาหรือผู้แทนไม่มาแถลงภายในเวลาที่กำหนด เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีก็จะพิจารณาว่าสมควรจะลดอายัดให้หรือไม่เพียงใด แล้วพิจารณามีคำสั่งลดอายัดให้ต่อไป หากเจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีพิจารณาเห็นว่าไม่มีเหตุสมควรลดอายัดจะมีคำสั่งยกคำร้อง และหากเจ้าหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา ลูกหนี้ตามคำพิพากษา หรือบุคคลภายนอกผู้มีส่วนได้เสียในการบังคับคดีไม่เห็นด้วยกับจำนวนเงินที่เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีกำหนดในการอายัดหรือ ลดการอายัด บุคคลดังกล่าวอาจยื่นคำร้องต่อศาลเพื่อขอให้ศาลกำหนดจำนวนเงินใหม่ได้ ตามประมวลกฎหมายวิธีพิจารณาความแพ่ง มาตรา 286 วรรค 3 – 4

ดังนั้น ในส่วนของการบังคับคดีตามคำพิพากษาหรือคำสั่งของศาลเยาวชนและครอบครัว เจ้าพนักงานบังคับคดีจะต้องดำเนินการตามหลักเกณฑ์ ซึ่งได้บัญญัติไว้ในพระราชบัญญัติจัดตั้งศาล เยาวชนและครอบครัวและวิธีพิจารณาคดีเยาวชนและครอบครัว และประกอบด้วยหลักเกณฑ์ตาม ประมวลกฎหมายแพ่งและพาณิชย์ ว่าด้วยค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดู ซึ่งจะมีหลักเกณฑ์ในส่วนของการบังคับคดี กำหนดไว้เป็นการเฉพาะ (แหล่งข้อมูลจากกรมบังคับคดี)

Out of interest...and I am sure a few others are thinking it...and this is not meant to be nasty in any way, just a realistic enquiry...

As you have chosen the very patient route and with the obvious patients of a saint.....what will you do if your daughter does not want to go with you when time comes ?

You have not been together for so long, you have not seen her I think you said for 1 year....in the meantime, she has the support of her family, in her eyes, be it all wrong as we can see...yet she no doubt laughs, talks and plays with them all each and every day, she has all her friends at school that she does the same with....what if she refuses to go ?

• Like 1

Out of interest...and I am sure a few others are thinking it...and this is not meant to be nasty in any way, just a realistic enquiry...

As you have chosen the very patient route and with the obvious patients of a saint.....what will you do if your daughter does not want to go with you when time comes ?

You have not been together for so long, you have not seen her I think you said for 1 year....in the meantime, she has the support of her family, in her eyes, be it all wrong as we can see...yet she no doubt laughs, talks and plays with them all each and every day, she has all her friends at school that she does the same with....what if she refuses to go ?

Any news on the court officer yet?

Hi Showbags and Boo

Good question Showbags. For sure she will act on the mother's orders and try not to go to the school. But she is not an adult yet and I have education rights over her. Yes she will hate me. Yes she will miss them very much. But at weekends it is her right to go see the mother or her half-sisters. As long I am assured by the court officer that they would suffer some kind of penalty if they tried anything again, then I would be fine with that. So after some time in her new school she would gain her own voice and start to be the person she will grow up to be. With a excellent international education.

Update: Been to the execution office today and made contact. They know now this is not a normal case, and will have to keep this in mind with the execution of the orders of the Supreme court of Thailand. They said: Condo into my daughter's name they can dowai.gif . Car to be sold: I can do nowtongue.png . My daughter: not so easy but I will let them think on it for a week then go back and see them next week.facepalm.gif

All in all an OK day. Thanks everyone I hope that all this information with help the next person that has to do all this. But let us hope they are not as stupid as me in the first placew00t.gif

My daughter: not so easy but I will let them think on it for a week then go back and see them next week.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Did they give a reason as to why this wont be so easy? Presumably they have the families address so a case of turning up & arresting everyone until the child is produced?

• Like 1

My daughter: not so easy but I will let them think on it for a week then go back and see them next week.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Did they give a reason as to why this wont be so easy? Presumably they have the families address so a case of turning up & arresting everyone until the child is produced?

Only one reason I can think about, and that is because the mother is Thai . Something I have tried to make clear in my previous posts.

• Like 2

"Only one reason I can think about, and that is because the mother is Thai . Something I have tried to make clear in my previous posts."

Maybe you are correct JesseFrank, I do not know. It was one crazy meeting. Two hours in this execution office and I showed them every piece of paper. They told me step by step what to do about the condo and car. Then said I need to see a new officer next week at a new location near their office to finalize what to do about my daughter. So I will hold judgement till next week.

Thanks again Boo and JesseFrank.

When i read this a couple of weeks back you said you could get your daughter the same day you won your case that afternoon. That some court police saidi they would go with you that day and get her. You think that was a mistake now not going straight round the school and getting her? And why you want your daughter to go to her mums or your wifes sister or something when they lie and hide the children? Maybe I missed some things there was a lot to read.

• Like 1

Your post proves, no disrespect, the inability to see the total picture. You are a foreigner with clearly a sense of logic and critical thinking. Education and upbringing as the main reason for it, i must guess. How would a thai with decent education oversee and conclude OP's situation ?

OP is a parent. His daughter has 2 parents. 1 decides to live abroad and let her daughter be raised by her family. As OP is the father, he disagrees and takes actions upon disappearance of his daughter. The other side starts to brainwash and manipulate the girl. This is already happening 3 year and more. The OP has learned and read alot about Parental Alienation, i assume. He comes up for his right as a father and is fully aware of the consequences this has for his daughter, the manipulation etc.

Somebody once told me......what would u say to ur young daughter if she tells you....i want to have sex with an 18 year old boy. Would u as a parent say.....up to you ? Point meaning, a 12 year old does not have the capacity to overthink the whole situation. Her reactions are not free, its all been told by the present caretakers, and thats their last hope that nothing will change, her crying and other emotions when she needs to go to OP. How confusing it all will be for both parties ....it is a must that OP stays strong and that the courtofficer will act without remorse in order to follow the courtorder.

All this are the consequences of brutal evil and selfishness with no regard to the best emotional interest of the child.

Edited by benalibina
  • Like 1

Hi Ricky you said "And why you want your daughter to go to her mums or your wife's sister or something when they lie and hide the children? Maybe I missed some things there was a lot to read."

Because it is in the court order that it is up to my daughter who she sees at weekends and holidays.

Was it a mistake not going to get her straight away? "Ricky I do not have many answers to this heinous story" I am just know I will try not to put my daughter in the middle of this mess. So I will act when I think I can serve a knock out blow. Re my daughter not being in the middle of a tug of war.

Thanks Ricky for your comment.

Out of interest ... and I AM sure A few others are thinking it ... and this is Not meant to be nasty in any Way, Just A realistic Enquiry ... You have Chosen As The route and very Patient with The Obvious. patients of A Saint Will You do if your Daughter ..... what does Not want to Go with You when time Comes? Together You have Not been for so long, You think You said I have Not seen her for 1 year .. .. in the meantime, she has the support of her family, in her eyes, be it all wrong as we can see ... yet she no doubt laughs, talks and plays with them all each and every day, she has all her. friends at school that she does the same with .... what if she refuses to go?

Your post proves, no disrespect, the inability to see the total picture. You are a foreigner with clearly a sense of logic and critical thinking. Education and upbringing as the main reason for it, i must guess. How would A Thai Education oversee and conclude with decent OP's situation? OP is A Parent. His daughter has 2 parents. 1 decides to live abroad and let her daughter be raised by her family. As OP is the father, he disagrees and takes actions upon disappearance of his daughter. The other side starts to brainwash and manipulate the girl. This is already happening 3 year and more. The OP has learned and read alot about Parental Alienation, i assume. He Comes up for his right as A Father and is Fully Aware of The Consequences this has for his Daughter, The manipulation etc. Somebody told Me Once ...... what would U say to ur Young Daughter if She tells You .. .. i want to have sex with an 18 year old boy. Would u as a parent say ..... up to you? Point meaning, a 12 year old does not have the capacity to overthink the whole situation. Her reactions are not free, its all been told by the present caretakers, and thats their last hope that nothing will change, her crying and other emotions when she needs to go to OP. How confusing it Will be for all parties .... Both A must is that it stays strong and that The OP Courtofficer Will Act in Order to follow The Courtorder Remorse without. Brutal All this are The Consequences of Evil and selfishness with no Regard to. the best emotional interest of the child.

Thanks you MR. P. Well written, better then I could explain to Showbags. Yes you are spot on when you said "what would U say to ur Young Daughter if She tells You .. .. i want to have sex with an 18 year old boy. Would u as a parent say ..... up to you? Point meaning, a 12 year old does not have the capacity to overthink the whole situation. Her reactions are not free"

Hope you are well, and communicating with your son?

You say the mother is in England with a man who threatens you over the phone.

Why, are they doing that to her, pulling her back and forth for too long. The poor wee thing must be so confused about what to think. Daddy, Mummy, Aunty etc. A day here a week there, months there.

My heart goes out to her. And you, but more to her. This has gone on too long and has to be rectified. For her sake, so she can get on with her life being a normal child in a normal environment and growing up strong and loved and cuddled.

lotsa cuddles!!

But don't pander to all her whims, us girls can wrap ourselves around our daddy's fingers. I know, i been there and done that!!! About 45 years ago!!!

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

Why, are they doing that to her, pulling her back and forth for too long. The poor wee thing must be so confused about what to think. Daddy, Mummy, Aunty etc. A day here a week there, months there.

My heart goes out to her. And you, but more to her. This has gone on too long and has to be rectified. For her sake, so she can get on with her life being a normal child in a normal environment and growing up strong and loved and cuddled.

lotsa cuddles!!

But don't pander to all her whims, us girls can wrap ourselves around our daddy's fingers. I know, i been there and done that!!! About 45 years ago!!!

Hi Patsycat

You said "Why, are they doing that to her, pulling her back and forth for too long. The poor wee thing must be so confused about what to think."

Very good point Pastsycat. This is a classic trick by a Parental Alienating narcissist, to promise the child something and then say it is the other parents fault why it has not happened.

Case in question: My daughter was told: If she went with the mother's side willingly back in September 2010. That my ex-wife would be a (knight in shining armor) and take my daughter to England with her and live in a big house made of ice cream and eat jelly every day. (sarcasm)

​Of course my daughter is confused, even the last communication by SMS with my daughter was about her going the the British Embassy to get a passport because she said "she was English too". Even now over 3 years on they still have her believing this pipe dream.

Fact: Mother and father would have to agree and sign said paper work for a new passport for my daughter, but very soon it will be just me to sign.

Fact: Mother does not want my daughter in England because of the work she is doing.

post-37066-0-37614700-1394839196_thumb.p

(I must say trading standards should be informed as she is 53 not 37,)

and the address she has given is the home of a Lib Dem candidate for that area. He promised me by email that his house is not being used as a massage parlor.

This is why they cannot let my daughter have any time with her father. Because of the terrible sadistic lies they have had my daughter believing for so long. They are in a trap of their own making.

Even the fact that what should be my daughter's condo from the original agreement is in the name of one of the half-sister now, who's father is one of the main orchestrators of the plot to use a child to extract as much money from the foreigner as possible. My daughter goes along with because she has no choice in the matter.

Remember this is only my half of this heinous story, the Mother would have her point of view. She is a very convincing person. She manipulated my daughter into showing fear of me the father so the court would grant her wishes in the original agreement that my daughter must live in a boarding school. My daughter was asked by the judge, which one? live with your father or boarding school. My daughter said"boarding school". Of course on the orders of the mother's side. Then used that fact to make my daughter stay with the half-sisters because of course my daughter was and is being feed a daily diet of what her father will do to her, and that at a boarding school she would not be safe and never see them again.

But lies are lies, and time is like a truth serum. It all starts to be so transparent. We are in the ENDGAME now. It will not be long I hope before my daughter is safe and free to speak with her voice again. Till then I have no choice but to carry on.

The dropped phone calls are getting more common now. Wow is that to try and intimidate me? I have lived a living hell from the first day of the kidnapping till today and every day fourth till my daughter is safe. They will have to kill me, for me to stop, and I don't believe that they have the money now or the guts to try it.

PS I know there is a part to this that is Farang against a Thai. But in my opinion it is more about this heinous crime of child alienation which is child abuse, which happens all over the world not just Thailand. But made more easy because we are in Thailand.

Thanks again Patsycat for your comments. All the comments make me think and stay true to this fight for the rights of my daughter. To have a mother and a father in her life.

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 2

She is 53 and saying she is 37 and people cant tell so much the difference? Maybe she has it dark inside when people come visit or something.

Scot1999 you seem liek a good bloke and trying to do the best for your daughter and doing it all legal and most men wouldn't go as long as you have in getting it all done. Seeing what your ex says and does all the time i dont think it would be good for your daughter to have much anything to do with her mate and sometimes you just have to make that decision for your daughter because you are the parent and she is too young to really know what is best. You say you dont want your daughter in the middle of things but whenever she sees your ex you can bet your ex will make trouble in your daughters mind.

• Like 1

She is 53 and saying she is 37 and people cant tell so much the difference? Maybe she has it dark inside when people come visit or something.

Scot1999 you seem liek a good bloke and trying to do the best for your daughter and doing it all legal and most men wouldn't go as long as you have in getting it all done. Seeing what your ex says and does all the time i dont think it would be good for your daughter to have much anything to do with her mate and sometimes you just have to make that decision for your daughter because you are the parent and she is too young to really know what is best. You say you dont want your daughter in the middle of things but whenever she sees your ex you can bet your ex will make trouble in your daughters mind.

Hi Ricky thanks for your comment.

The only thing I can say is: I was exactly the same as you in my thinking before I started this hell of a journey. This event changed me for ever. I do want my daughter to have a mother and a father, but I feel and think once my daughter is safe they will turn their backs to her, the last act of an alienating Parent is always to do this to the child.

Hi Ricky thanks for your comment.

The only thing I can say is: I was exactly the same as you in my thinking before I started this hell of a journey. This event changed me for ever. I do want my daughter to have a mother and a father, but I feel and think once my daughter is safe they will turn their backs to her, the last act of an alienating Parent is always to do this to the child.

She'll go a few months causing trouble once you get your daughter back and probably not bother after that you are right. Good luck there mate and let us know when you get your daughter back

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

lotsa cuddles!!

My little darling does this to me...but not sure she knows she is doing it just yet, she is at the learning stage of it I think....she is 9yo and the odd 'plleeeeeeease' and the cute little smile that brings out her dimples are just too much.

But I must learn to be strong from this day forth.

• Like 2

Don't worry. She'll do it till the day you die!!!

I got it down to looking at him in a certain way with my big blue eyes and he would melt!!!

But, on the other hand. He was strict. To get extra pocket money i had to wash the car, mow the lawn etc.

A couple of years after he died, 10 years ago, i rang my mum up to borrow some cash. She said "I just want you to know, i am not a big softy like your dad was". And added the fact that she knew damn well how my sister and i could manipulate that big ex rugby player to our own means!!

All with a laugh, of course.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2