Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

Well, got it all together last night.

Some how, from the spray shop and my brother in law's I've lost the belly cowl.

Also got an issue with the suspension.

The aluminium head plate on the suspension has got twisted, so will have to order a new one.

My brother in law took the suspension to a shop and when they got back they were scratched to pieces, they will have to get resprayed :(, TIT!

I'm not keen on the Raider headlight either, looks cheap.

Not sure what headlight I'll use, but will change it.

Just got stickers to go know to set it off.

post-80555-13633176379399_thumb.jpg

post-80555-1363317658925_thumb.jpg

post-80555-13633176729683_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, got it all together last night. Some how, from the spray shop and my brother in law's I've lost the belly cowl. Also got an issue with the suspension. The aluminium head plate on the suspension has got twisted, so will have to order a new one. My brother in law took the suspension to a shop and when they got back they were scratched to pieces, they will have to get resprayed sad.png, TIT! I'm not keen on the Raider headlight either, looks cheap. Not sure what headlight I'll use, but will change it. Just got stickers to go know to set it off.

the zoomer x headlight works really well and is easily available here though i do not know how much it costs.

from which bike you got the side plastics ?

post-63974-0-48066300-1363328885_thumb.j

post-63974-0-52660900-1363328912_thumb.j

post-63974-0-06562300-1363328942_thumb.j

Edited by pokerkid

Not keen on the zoomer, I do like the projector though.

I got the side cowls from Ride It, but they are massively over priced for what they are.

Saying that, they do fit like factory, but at a cost.

I was already considering the 500F before you mentioned it, still haven't got a quote back.

Not keen on the zoomer, I do like the projector though. I got the side cowls from Ride It, but they are massively over priced for what they are. Saying that, they do fit like factory, but at a cost. I was already considering the 500F before you mentioned it, still haven't got a quote back.

Do you have a link where to get the side cowls or is it just a local thai shop that sells them? Googled it but got no results

Edited by pokerkid

Not keen on the zoomer, I do like the projector though. I got the side cowls from Ride It, but they are massively over priced for what they are. Saying that, they do fit like factory, but at a cost. I was already considering the 500F before you mentioned it, still haven't got a quote back.

Do you have a link where to get the side cowls or is it just a local thai shop that sells them? Googled it but got no results

I got them through Brian at Summet Cycle.

There's a thread on this forum for his place.

Nice job Stefan, though personally I'd get rid of the muffler cover.

I think the CBR250 looks fantastic streetfightered up.

I'm sure there's a few versions already on here, but there's a great Thai version done all in orange and black. I forget the company name but I'm sure it's easy to find on google images.

Here ya go. Might give you an idea or two:

2_1772_cc057052ce3798b.jpg?54

That looks awesome!

I love the rims, I wish I had done the same.

Knowing how much mine has cost thus far and still some to go, it would easily run into six didgits for that build.

I'm pretty set on the 500F headlight now, still waiting on prices back.

Once I get the belly cowl on and the stickers I reckon it'll lift the orange more.

The muffeler cover was an after thought, and I may even change the whole exhaust.

The mud guard was supposed to be black but ended up orange TIT

Here ya go. Might give you an idea or two:

2_1772_cc057052ce3798b.jpg?54

That looks awesome!

I love the rims, I wish I had done the same.

Knowing how much mine has cost thus far and still some to go, it would easily run into six didgits for that build.

I'm pretty set on the 500F headlight now, still waiting on prices back.

Once I get the belly cowl on and the stickers I reckon it'll lift the orange more.

The muffeler cover was an after thought, and I may even change the whole exhaust.

The mud guard was supposed to be black but ended up orange TIT

looks to me the rims on that bike are just black with orange rim tape so it would cost you only a couple hundred baht extra for the tape to make it look like that

Nice one Stefan.

I'd also consider getting the seat recovered with a nicer black material and perhaps some orange stitching. I always do it on my bikes as the stock material is always a bit cheap and shiny looking. For my CBR250 it was about 600b I think. Toom in Intamara soi 21 is famous for good work.

Edited by Almera

Good job

I like the strong color on the frame

but think I would tend to understate it a bit since it is so strong.

I think I would go orange just on the frame.

Meaning exhaust shield,rear hugger,passenger peg brackets,kickstand, etc. in black.

I was curious so did a quick sloppy respray in paintshop to see.

Hope you don't mind as I was just curious

Does anyone have a good suggestion for new mirrors. Better not smaller as the old ones. Its not about style but functionality.

For the street fighter or normal. If street fighter...Honda wave. If standard... ummm standard mirrors :lol:

Does anyone have a good suggestion for new mirrors. Better not smaller as the old ones. Its not about style but functionality.

For the street fighter or normal. If street fighter...Honda wave. If standard... ummm standard mirrors laugh.png

Ok too bad... thought there might have been something better out there.

For the street fighter or normal. If street fighter...Honda wave. If standard... ummm standard mirrors laugh.png

There are many options.. But personally i quite like the originals.. most others just look like bling.

I'm not sure if they will fit but the mirrors off the kawasaki KSR would look good, or even the ER6N

There are many options.. But personally i quite like the originals.. most others just look like bling.

I don't want bling i want a good field of vision and I just wondered if there are others that are better functional. Not looks I don't care that much about it.

If the stock ones, which are the size of a dinner plate and on a 1/2 meter long arm don't offer a good field of vision, I feel you'll be disappointed in nearly all the after market ones.

I use little koso ones. Absolutely great for traffic. FOV is okay once you get used to them.

If the stock ones, which are the size of a dinner plate and on a 1/2 meter long arm don't offer a good field of vision, I feel you'll be disappointed in nearly all the after market ones.

I use little koso ones. Absolutely great for traffic. FOV is okay once you get used to them.

Its not that, i have to re adjust them every time and one of the bolts in them is not good so i need to replace that one. Maybe if everything is a bit more tight they wont move so much. I just wanted mirrors that stay good all the time. But i think sometimes people bump against it while parking.

So i thought if i have to replace ill go for better. But if there is no better then not.