Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, RE: Tires How much are the Diablos? I was quoted 3500 for rear and front for the IRC Road Winners. thanks

Not positive for the CBR250 as I have a N250

but I paid 7500 baht for a 140 rear & 110 front

same size Diablo 2's are 7500. baht

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

The little CBR definitely needs to spread its wings every now and again.

I remember during a long break in it felt great after a long day ride where it had sat on WOT for a few hours on end. Others around the World were saying the same thing.

After 6 months of not venturing off Viphawadee-Rangsit during rush-hour I actually got to take it out for an 8 hour spin 10 days ago. The first time it saw over 130kph for 6 months. Had it pinned open for probably 3-4 hours. Since then it has felt really tight and responsive.

Strange, but good.

Bike has over 60k km on it, and hasn't got to stretch it's legs in anyway for probably the last 7000km. A good decent topspeed run for a few hours has certainly helped it.

i think its the current in the battery that makes it ride better, a long ride charges it up and tops it off. The alternator is less strained and all the electronics have a healthy supply of current to run.

The lubrication pathways inside the engine also get a better dose of oil.

Just wondering if this is a good deal. Brand new 2013 CBR250 ABS at the Honda dealer on Phrahonutin Road, Bangkok, 120,000Baht OTR.

Should I buy at this price or does anyone know somewhere cheaper?

bahtsold...classifieds.thaivisa....craigslist....facebook groups

there are tons used ones floating around., save yourself 30-40k baht

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

just put a danmoto titanium gp slip on exhaust on my bike and its great,it is

loud but not as bad as all them locals around.I have also got a fuel controller

chip to put on but i can't find the intake air temp sensor so i need your help please.

thanks kelvin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a cbr250 is a learners mc and would not have the power to pull the skin off a rice pudding fun for a ladyboy get a mans bike modern jap 1 litre bikes handle and ride better and power gives a better safety margin important here in the land of haemoroids cocko

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

why would any one asspire to own this moped it could do with peddals and an exhillary power source and maybe a dildo built into seat for its camp and delusional owner

^

who are you to decide what is good or bad?

cbr250 is a good bike on its own and for some conditions, you might prefer it over a 1000 cc jap.

it looks like you are one of these guys count things regarding power only but biking is not only about power!

why would any one asspire to own this moped it could do with peddals and an exhillary power source and maybe a dildo built into seat for its camp and delusional owner

You're obviously speaking as someone with first hand experience of such an appliance. Tell me, do they always make one post like a <deleted>?

You're obviously speaking as someone with first hand experience of such an appliance. Tell me, do they always make one post like a <deleted>?

Name of COCKo. Talks about dildos, gays and campness. Obviously a massive inferiority complex and sounds desperate to come out to me.

Name of COCKo. Talks about dildos, gays and campness. Obviously a massive inferiority complex and sounds desperate to come out to me.

Perhaps he's having problems with his saddle appliance............whistling.gif ....................smile.png

i say put him in a room with all the money collectors.cheesy.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived