Jerk

anonymouse

Haha just joking with you. I read the thread were you specificly wrote that you had nothing to do with it.

My main objection to the red/green game was the TALLYING of them to specific people/posters, rather than keeping it at the post level only, about the post content only, going no further than that.

Haha just joking with you. I read the thread were you specificly wrote that you had nothing to do with it.

My main objection to the red/green game was the TALLYING of them to specific people/posters, rather than keeping it at the post level only, about the post content only, going no further than that.

I think its a shame they have gone was kinda fun and lets face it TV is not that much fun these days

DK

If that was the case Jing why did you write this on your opening post on the poll about the reputation feature?

"Personally, the reputation thing is a nasty distraction for me. Yes, I do use it, but I would much prefer the OPTION to be able to TURN IT OFF so that I couldn't give or get reds or greens, and my reputation would be stuck eternally at ZERO"

Edited by 473geo

If that was the case Jing why did you write this on your poening post on the poll about the reputation feature?

"Personally, the reputation thing is a nasty distraction for me. Yes, I do use it, but I would much prefer the OPTION to be able to TURN IT OFF so that I couldn't give or get reds or greens, and my reputation would be stuck eternally at ZERO"

I see no contradiction at all and not only that I addressed that before, more than once, so leave it be. BTW, stop beating a DEAD HORSE.

If that was the case Jing why did you write this on your poening post on the poll about the reputation feature?

I see no contradiction at all and not only that I addressed that before, more than once, so leave it be. BTW, stop beating a DEAD HORSE.

You can't see the difference between TURN IT OFF..... and..... use at post level?

And who said the horse is dead....maybe not in his box.......but could be out in the paddock grazing.......awaiting his call back into the game......:D

Oh, now I get your point. Sorry. I previously asked for the option for users to turn off the feature only for themselves only, when I thought we were stuck with the feature. Now that the feature is disabled for all, there is always the chance it will be reinstated. In that case, I have been suggesting that the tallying at the user level be kept off, with the reds and greens only to be used to disapprove or approve of specific post content. So no more reputation at all, more like popular or unpopular posts, that's it. I'm done with this now, please don't reply, it's tiresome.

A quick question to the mods, why is it ok to use the emoticon

:jerk:

I've often wondered that myself. I can't type "hel_l", yet an emoticon with erect penis pleasuring it's self to completion, complete with "money shot" is not only allowed, but provided by Thaivisa. Definitely in the Thai spirit of contradictions. Great emoticon tho. :)

Edited by ScubaBuddha