Rapper Flavour Flav Spotted On Walking Street!

sharecropper

Well at least I think he said he was..... although it might be the Glitterman in disguise, or a Ronald McDonald clone going to work in a new "Burger" Bar down there.

A weird sight, but he was game enough to let me to take his pic. Anyone else seen him around town and know what his story is?

post-25623-084530500 1287489326_thumb.jp

I doubt that I am alone in detesting both 'rap music' and human beings who enjoy 'rap music'.

Where has my 'Cheap Charlie' thread gone?

Just because you don't like something, why detest people who do? World would be a boring place if everyone liked exactly what syd barret likes, wouldn't it?

I doubt that I am alone in detesting both 'rap music' and human beings who enjoy 'rap music'.

Just because you don't like something, why detest people who do? World would be a boring place if everyone liked exactly what syd barret likes, wouldn't it?

Syd Barret was never boring!

:)

God bless his soul.

WOW that's a bit of a small minded statement Syd.

I agree rap music is shit but you can't detest the people who enjoy it. I hate soap operas but don't hate my mum.

Norman Bates hated his mum and he went on to run the Bates Motel. He did get to see that girl naked in the shower!!!!!.

The guy in the photo looks like a Thai version of John Wayne Gacey. :huh:

I agree rap music is shit but you can't detest the people who enjoy it. I hate soap operas but don't hate my mum.

Your logic is ratiocinated but you misinterpret (or in the case of rap music should I say 'snafu') my original point.

If someone enjoys rap music then they fall into a sub-human category IMHO rather like someone who takes YABA.

In fact I have NEVER met anyone who I like, who likes 'Rap' music.

But there again, I remain a very pigheaded individual.

Your logic is ratiocinated but you misinterpret (or in the case of rap music should I say 'snafu') my original point.

If someone enjoys rap music then they fall into a sub-human category IMHO rather like someone who takes YABA.

Bit like I would not pass the hours with a Soi Bukheow (sp) regular but each to their own. People in Glass Houses..............

Bit like I would not pass the hours with a Soi Bukheow (sp) regular but each to their own. People in Glass Houses..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOOOOOOM!!

The irony of someone calling themselves Syd Barrett then broad-brush raving about another type of music is not lost.

For some inhabitants of Pattaya, the nearest they get to "rap music" is probably facing the music for criminal offences they've committed on their rap sheets.