Whats Ur Favorite Song?

Shivek

Tupac - Changes springs to mind, although I love Snoop - Drop it like it's hot ...and then theres DMX - Party up and also genuine - in those jeans, not to mention dre and snoop - next episode, also Bellini - Samaba de janeiro ...Tracey Chapman - fast cars, Tupac - Thugz mansion, james blunt - Beautiful ...the list is endless and the conclusion is there are far too many songs to pick a favourite, although the above are up there with MANY more. Sorry to be so indecisive

At the moment the Stranglers - always the sun.

Was a hit when I was planning to come to Thailand and is a hit with me now as I remember the circumstances I was in when I heard it(a living h3ll). It reminds me how lucky i am to be where I am , doing what I am , with who I am with.

Edited by Neeranam

I quite like the song called "Army of Lovers" by Lee Ryan...

Not my normal choice of music but it's just struck a chord (pun)..  :D

totster  :D

I hear that one all the time . Not my favorite either . Dont you hate when you get one stuck in your head ? You know its a bad song but you just keep singing it . :o

I hear that one all the time . Not my favorite either . Dont you hate when you get one stuck in your head ? You know its a bad song but you just keep singing it . :o

And it's on the bloody radio again now... :D

totster :D

:D:D No $hit !

There's only one thing left to do .... Kill the power !

Britney spears - Everytime, for personal reasons along with the whole of Evanescence's album still get tears in my eyes when I listen to those songs. One for my school years would be Wheatus - Teenage dirtbag.

I have so many favorite songs but I carn't list them all. But song lyrics mean so much to me.

Edited by Ice Maiden

:D:D No $hit !

There's only one thing left to do .... Kill the power !

strange.... I killed the power but the song still played..... that song's EVIL I tell you ..EVIL... :D

• 3 weeks later...