Beer Matt Board Or Thick Paper (Carton)

antaray

Hi.

Does anybody know where to buy beer matt board or just thick paper - around 1.5-2 mm thick, A1 (60x80 cm) sheets or any size...

Have been in plazas... Not the type I am looking for.

Do you know paper sellers shops?

Or maybe publishing houses selling smth like this (or even thick saa paper or mulberry - but thick)

This type of paper is used for bierdeckels and packaging.

I would really appreciate any advices.

Paper / carton does not work in this climate. Gets soggy. Most bars either get supplied from a beer brand (foam with plastic cover) or cut out a square of CheapHotelCarpet in blue, red or green. ;)

My take: Go for the black or gray CheapHotelCarpet, and circle shape instead of square. But that's me and my off-the-scale classiness.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Halfway the Narawat Bridge and the railway station, on the right side there's a shop where they sell many interesting materials, check it out !

On the sidewalk you see big rolls with black insulation foam and bright colored rolls of other materials.

Another good shop to know, take the street along the entrance of the railway station, 100 meter after there is an interesting office supplies and art materials store.

Chiangmai Plastic is a very cool store too, inside all at the back go also to the store behind !

Near Lampoon, south of CM there is an Australian factory where they produce neoprene (beermats, bottle coolers, mousepads, notebook pouches, wetsuits etc).

Edited by bangkokcitylimits