Looking For A Bar/Lounge With A View

Lorin

Pinnacle and Meridian Revolving Restaurant

Located on the 52nd, 53rd, and 54th floors of Pattaya Park Tower, this seaside sky-high restaurant offers international and seafood buffet with breathtaking and unlimited views of the ocean and Pattaya City. It's very popular for first-time visitors and reservations are recommended. The buffet is inclusive of admission fees to the observation deck on 55th floor.

Opening Hours: 11:00 - 15:00 and 17:30 - 22:00

Cuisine: International and seafood buffet

Price Range: Affordable

If it is a view you want then you will have a job to beat The Sunset. It is near the lighthouse past Bali Hai pier, or past the Sheraton if you are comming the other way around. Well worth a look. As the name suggests, best time is at sunset!

Edited by Oink

Thank you all for your suggestions, I just heard about LE SAIGON BAYVIEW RESTAURANT, anyone been there? Sounds like exactly what I was looking for.

The lounge views are out to the islands but the restaurant views look over to Pattaya Bay.

This post says The Markland in North Pattaya has a rooftop restaurant.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/409351-markland-condo/page__view__findpost__p__3971651

Edited by PattayaParent

Beer Garden Walking Street.... prob best view in town. :)

A perfectly true statement - but does it satisfy the "classy" requirement ??

depends where you are coming from..........if you normally hang around the bars of soi post office then it will feel positively hi-so walking into the beer garden.

Well no it doesnt fit classy, but the view alone would make it worth it. Not to mention the menu isnt bad and you won't be over paying like at the other venues mentioned.

I do like that place also. I'm no fan of eating pretty much anywhere near there, but just as the sunsets, the lights come on, shine off the water and the view is fantastic. Food is well priced as is beer. It's not busy, so easy to get a table with a great view.

Parking in that area is tough, so I park in the temple on S. Pattaya road.

Well no it doesnt fit classy, but the view alone would make it worth it. Not to mention the menu isnt bad and you won't be over paying like at the other venues mentioned.

I do like that place also. I'm no fan of eating pretty much anywhere near there, but just as the sunsets, the lights come on, shine off the water and the view is fantastic. Food is well priced as is beer. It's not busy, so easy to get a table with a great view.

Park underneath Royal Garden. Car keeps nice and cool and you can stroll through the fields of freelancers on the way. On your way back, pop in past Bookazine(?), pick up a Pattaya Rag, get your parking ticket validated, pay 20 (or 40) baht and off you go home.

Park underneath Royal Garden. Car keeps nice and cool and you can stroll through the fields of freelancers on the way. On your way back, pop in past Bookazine(?), pick up a Pattaya Rag, get your parking ticket validated, pay 20 (or 40) baht and off you go home.

Perfect! I really don't like the temple parking. And a nice stroll down the boardwalk is always interesting. :rolleyes:

Perfect! I really don't like the temple parking. And a nice stroll down the boardwalk is always interesting. :rolleyes:

Be sure to be back before closing time though.

Is there a multi storey at the temple now?

Edited by PattayaParent

Been to Le Saigon at Saturday, good view, but could not sit outside cause the wind was very strong and cold. Very few customers, food is ok, service is good. I think need to get there in better weather or for the sunset...