Former Thaksin Bodyguard Fears Frame-Up

webfact

"I was not an adviser either" but he went to the rally from time to time "and offered advice to the red shirts' chief guard, Aree Krainara, when he saw some security flaws". Quite B) .

And we must of course believe that the one man who for some time was closest to Khun T, and ready to take a bullet for him, never contacted him again after 2004, despite, coincidentally, turning up at the main battle site in Bangkok "from time to time", and despite not being an advisor whilst giving advice on security.....

Clearly as innocent as the day is long.....

Seh Daeng = fall guy. Now, I think I know who had Seh Daeng shot dead.

yes I do too.. Was it Gen. P

Maybe it was Gen. C. who didn't like to be upstaged by this renegade general.

Maybe it is Khun. T, maybe Khun B, maybe it is Khun S, maybe ...,

I don't thing I want to tell you what is on my mind, as it is not proven at this stage.

"I was not an adviser either" but he went to the rally from time to time "and offered advice to the red shirts' chief guard, Aree Krainara, when he saw some security flaws". Quite B) .

And we must of course believe that the one man who for some time was closest to Khun T, and ready to take a bullet for him, never contacted him again after 2004, despite, coincidentally, turning up at the main battle site in Bangkok "from time to time", and despite not being an advisor whilst giving advice on security.....

Clearly as innocent as the day is long.....

But it's autumn now, and the days get shorter in autumn, don't they ? Cor, Blimey ! :whistling: