Beach Volleyball Or Regular Volleyball In Chiang Mai?

WhiteCadillac

CMU - near the football stadium and students tennis courts. Beach volley ball court that is used most days.

I love you.

I need to go check that place out very soon.

Need to also add some air to my beach volley ball - I dont have the needle so probably need to go to a sports shop e.g. Supersports in Huay Keow right?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

We have played at the beach court.

We are looking for 1 or 2 regulars who would like to play with us. You don't need to be the best player out there, just have a little bit of experience so that the game runs smoothly and the balls stays in the air.

Please send me a private message.

Edited by WhiteCadillac
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

There's a bunch of people playing volleyball on a weekly basis.

They get together at Yokkadok (a straight-friendly gay bar-restaurant & Guesthouse)

I don't know the exact details but you can find their contact details on the website (just browse for Yokkadok Chiang Mai in your search engine)

The owner's David (UK) and Puy (TH) are overwhelmingly friendly guys, so be prepared for a HUG and killer smiles!!!

I know they want to expand to a more serious organisation so why not give them a call and see what you volleyball-lovers can achieve together.

If you PM me I can give you the contact numbers/e-mails.

Edited by KhunVee
  • Like 1

CMU - near the football stadium and students tennis courts. Beach volley ball court that is used most days.

I love you.

Need to also add some air to my beach volley ball - I dont have the needle so probably need to go to a sports shop e.g. Supersports in Huay Keow right?

Yes, they have all the right tools for you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi everybody! i was interested to see that yokka dok bar is interested in playing volleyball

can u tell me when they play as i would like to join in if possible

u can text me on 0904182809 with info

many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

went to play volleyball with david and pui and friends on sat 4-6 ( 4.30 t0 7 thai time)

it was good fun! thank u for making me welcome.

they also play on sunday (same time).

contact yoko dok bar (near loikroh rd.) for more info

I love you.

Yes, they have all the right tools for you.

I bet they do 65.gif

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

hi everybody! we are now running a beach volleyball club.....................

we will be playing every sat from 3.30 to 6.00 at the beach volleyball court at chiang mai university. 3.30 to 4.30 for experienced players then 4.30 to 6.00 for beginners. coaching is available. please click on this link to find it or just ask for the tennis and volleyball courts. This is from Thapae Gate to Chiang Mai University (CMU). AND ITS FREE!!!!
http://goo.gl/maps/2BIsu

Kotchasarn Rd to Unknown road - Google Maps See more

search for chiang mai volleyball club on facebook or message me!!!!!

How has the quality of play been? Would love to see a intramural league around Chiang Mai.

sadly there is no league in chiang mai both beach and hard court. i have played with a thaI club indoor and we have now started a regular beach facebook group session on every saturday. the standard is good. do u play?

• 3 weeks later...
welcome to Chiang Mai Beach Volleyball Club!!! we will be playing
EVERY SATURDAY from 15.30 to 18.00 at the beach volleyball court at chiang mai university. this session is FREE. 15.30 to 16.30 for experienced players then 16.30 to 18.00 for beginners to join in.
EVERY THURSDAY from 16.30 TO 20.00 at the beach volleyball court at chiang mai university. cost 20 bahts per person (to pay for electric).coaching is available. 16.30 to 18.00 for experienced players then 18.00 to 20.00 for beginners to join in.
just ask for the tennis and volleyball courts. or search for 'chiang mai volleyball club' on facebook or message me here. see u soon........