Where To Buy Borax In/Around Pattaya

WaatWang

Hi Alex,

I appreciate your reply! I specifically need Borax though - it's to make a treatment for mange that I read about.

I saw in another thread I can buy it in Bangkok but I was hoping to get it a little closer...

Kind regards,

WaatWang

Hi Waatwang,

I cured my dog's mange successfully by using "Ecto-Spray" - it's the Amitraz drug.

You can buy it at the 2 vet shops on Thepprassit

Amitraz is the most effective remedy against those scabies mites, believe me.

Be prepared to be very patient - it takes several weeks to get rid of the problem.

BTW, I have some borax at home... and ants also unfortunately!

Good luck, and kind regards.

First of all find out the Thai for borax. Then visit a jewellery making and repair shop in the small square at the side of Hotel Day/Night 2. The square, or maybe its a traffic circle, is between the hotel and Soi 17. Borax is used to clean gold and the shop's owner will sell you some.

• 3 months later...

I obtained borax for the mange,but in my case it did not work obv the dog did not have it. It did have scabbed skin though ,cracking too, the vet told me to buy some tablets from pharmacy 60 baht, and that worked. If you want info contact me and Ill let you know,not to hand now what I gave

Revolution - Excellent for Mange and any other living Parasites on Animals....

Can be bought at most Pet shop and Vets.(approx 200bt for one)

It is similar to Frontline (where you put the liquid on the back of the neck with no shower for 2 weeks before and after) Revolution is especialy for Mange as well as fleas, ticks, Earmites..