Thai Fruit That Acts Like Prunes?

Bacus

Is there a Thai fruit that "makes you go" the same natural way prunes or prune juice makes you go??

Looking for a local Thai fruit that gives you a good clean out without using chemicals.

Thank you for any helpful suggestions.

Signed

"Backed up Bacus."

Get some greens and veg in there as well (without the rice of course). Pad pak boong is one dish among many. Also broccoli and celery with lots of water or tea in lieu of plain water. Oranges in addition to the other fruit suggestions. Happy flushing!

Get some greens and veg in there as well (without the rice of course). Pad pak boong is one dish among many. Also broccoli and celery with lots of water or tea in lieu of plain water. Oranges in addition to the other fruit suggestions. Happy flushing!

You are quite correct about pad pak boong, otherwise known as 'toilet vegetable' in our house!

I eat a lot of vegetables, especially every couple days when I choose to pig out at a buffet! I think I get enough veggies and I don't mean potatoes and rice but I can use more fruit. Not hot on fruit so much but I will put in the effort to add more. There is always Metamucil!

Thanks for the advice.