Michelin Tire For Scooter

lantopcri

Good day everyone! There was a problem, I can not find in Pattaya Michelin tires for my Yamaha Mio. Traveled a lot of shops, but nowhere is nothing. Maybe someone knows where can I get? really in need to go Samuprakan, to where it produced?

Another tire place did not want. Previously used IRC, but once in the rain, they let me down very much. At Michelin set, I went 2 years, more than 25 thousand miles, I think it's a good figure, and try other brands no longer wants.

Thanks for the info.

Thailand produces good enough tyres for Thailands scooters it's a scooter.

IRC are ok any tyre will let you down on a scooter in rain under certain conditions.

Maybe go for a larger tyre for a bit more grip but the main thing is tyre pressure, make sure it is not over inflated.

Over inflated tyre in the rain will put you down in the main.:rolleyes:

IRC are ok any tyre will let you down on a scooter in rain under certain conditions.

Maybe go for a larger tyre for a bit more grip but the main thing is tyre pressure, make sure it is not over inflated.

IRC are not ok, they are crap and potentially lethal in the wet for any bike. Scooters do have to go round corners, and also stop quickly occasionally, just like bigger bikes!

To the OP, put "michelin bangkok" in the forum search, you'll find several leads there.

IRC are not ok, they are crap and potentially lethal in the wet for any bike. Scooters do have to go round corners, and also stop quickly occasionally, just like bigger bikes!

To the OP, put "michelin bangkok" in the forum search, you'll find several leads there.

Have know idea what you mean, your a brand hunter, in the wet there fine and dry l scrap back pegs on my blade scooter but you have to have the skill to do it.:whistling:

Edited by Kwasaki

Kwasaki: Bullshit!

Lantropcri: I hope you find what you are looking for. You can order by phone and get them sent to you by post.

Try Mr. Pairoj in Chinatown Bangkok. He will ship.

481 Santiphab Road

Tel: 02-222-7535

Email: toger05(at)yahoo.com

Source:

http://www.bkkriders.com/shops/index.html

Edited by VocalNeal

Have know idea what you mean, your a brand hunter, in the wet there fine and dry l scrap back pegs on my blade scooter but you have to have the skill to do it.:whistling:

No bullshit, it's my shoes l should of said that scrap because l ride with my feet on the back foot pegs.

Seeing as one of you seem to know so much and are being so assertive we can agree to disagree.

Michelin are OK but l would only use them for high mileage, they do grip well too, they also grip & grip & grip & grip so good in the wet but l find they then just let go !!,

" NO warning ".

Bridgestone and Perilli l find are better they give me the feed back l like.

As for IRC l find they are fine and give back the feel l like l cannot speak for how others find them because of different riding styles.

And how many people get told about this then other manufacturers have scrub in recommendations too.

BREAK-IN PERIOD

IRC recommends a break-in period of 100-150 miles not kilos before subjecting the tire to maximum power and use.

Ride to live, regards.:jap:

Hello everyone again! Thanks for answers! Here is very friendly forum, not same Russians forums about Thailand! :) Thanks thanks! I hope i find Michelin soon

Yes !! good luck to you, l thnk you can see advice or not go with what you like.:)

Ride to live.

Hello everyone again! Thanks for answers! Here is very friendly forum, not same Russians forums about Thailand! :) Thanks thanks! I hope i find Michelin soon

Just have a tire shop order them for you.

Thanks! I buy today already in big tire shop on the Sukhumvit road, between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang. Big tire shop for cars, but they find my Michelin somewhere,

but price not so sweet, about 900 bath for 1 tire, before i buy in UdoneThani about 700 per one.