Help! My Motorcycle Got Stolen!

berlinjeremy

I am an American that has lived here in Bangkok for 3 years now and last week somebody stole my motorcycle from the front of my apartment building.

I informed the police and they have done nothing. I am very upset about this and frustrated at the lack of help that I am getting.

If there is anything you can do at all, any friends or anybody who can point me in the right direction please, please, please, I need your help!

It was stolen on the 31st of October around 4am. It is a red and black CBR 150 2005/2006. I have a video surveillance tape to show who did it and it even shows the thief's license plate but the video isnt clear enough for me to read the license plate.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

what exactly would you like the police to do ??? you say the plate can't be seen and I assume the theives cannot be seen either, would you like the police to look in crystal ball and find your bike, sorry for being so blunt and I really sympathise with your loss but there is no magic in police work they know as much as you at this point.