Another Bike To Dream About

visions

MV Agusta 675cc F3 oozes technology, style, class, power and heritage

The star of the 2010 EICMA motorcycle show held in Milan this week was undoubtedly the new MV Agusta F3. Though many of the specifics of the new three cylinder 675cc F3 have not been revealed, MV claims it has the smallest motor and the most horsepower (138 bhp) of any middleweight bar the Ducati 848 V-twin. The engine uses a counter-rotating crankshaft (claimed to partially balance the gyroscopic effects of the wheels to make a more nimble machine), and comes with ride-by-wire, traction control and multiple engine power maps – all firsts in the class.

post-78830-0-88088000-1289221838_thumb.j

post-78830-0-03081500-1289221876_thumb.j

Nice MV Agusta F3...here is what i dream about:

horex.jpg

Horex VR6 - 1200cc 15 degree V6

horex-2.jpg

horex-3.jpg

This radical, all-new, narrow-angle, 1200cc, V6 roadster has just been unveiled in Germany – the first new Horex motorcycle in 50 years.

Launched out of the blue in Munich after being under secret development for the last five years, the radical, supercharged machine is set to go into production in Germany in early 2011 before going on sale worldwide throughout the year.

Dubbed the Horex VR6, the new bike bristles with interesting technology. The engine is a narrow-angle, 15-degree V6 with three overhead cams, three valves per cylinder and a crank-driven variable ratio supercharger. Peak power is claimed to be between 175 and 200bhp. Final drive is by belt.

The frame is made of cast aluminium with a steel cylinder head holding beefy 50mm inverted forks with a single-sided swing-arm/monoshock rear. Brakes are top-notch radially-mounted callipers biting on big, wavy discs.

Price is expected to be around €20,000, or about £16,600.

Like John Bloor’s Hinckley-based Triumph operation, the new Horex concern is completely independent of the historic Horex factory which manufactured spectacular, high performance motorcycles near Bad Homburg between 1923 and 1956. The new operation, headed by CEO Clemens Neese and with a claimed “double digit million Euro budget”, secured the rights to the Horex brand name in 2007 and will be based near Munich.

happy trails & nice dreams :rolleyes:

mbox

I'm sure you could get it imported....would cost quite significantly more than a 1198 in Thailand I'd suppose at that price in the 'real' world.

You are probably right about importing. As long as you werent worried about what it cost.

But I couoldnt be bothered with all the hassles,

And another point....looking at the pipes...cant imagine it passing emssion tests here!!!:(

Maybe bring it into Singapore and drive up to thailand getting a tourist visa for the bike. When it runs out take it out and sell in Singapore again?? At a huge loss.:blink:

I get a bit of stuff from First Class Motorcycles in Lillydale (Au). They stock Yamaha and Husqvarna plus yesterday I discovered 2 spankin' new MV Agusta F4's in the showroom. Didn't know they were a dealer! They look good. The parts are extremely well made with lots of little details you wouldn't see from a distance. If I had a bottomless pit of money, I'd have the white one! :rolleyes: