Massage At Airport

gk10002000

I can't find the specifics. I have several hours to kill while getting in late at night. I don't really want to taxi cab it anywhere. Easier for me to just kill about 4 hours while waiting for my morning travels to continue. What are the massage place hours in the airport? Also, somebody wrote that the foot massage was 500 baht for 1/2 hour. Is that really correct? If so, then it won't matter what the hours are, I will make alternate plans!

Thanks,

GK

Not to sure about the opening hours as I'm always there in the early evening, I use it quite a lot just to pass the time whilst waiting for check-in to open.

Foot massage is 300 baht for 45 mins, they have a full price menu at the door so you can see before you try, tip up to you as always.

Best Regards

ragandboneman.

Not to sure about the opening hours as I'm always there in the early evening, I use it quite a lot just to pass the time whilst waiting for check-in to open.

Foot massage is 300 baht for 45 mins, they have a full price menu at the door so you can see before you try, tip up to you as always.

Best Regards

ragandboneman.

OK. Getting some information. Any idea of the closing hours? This will be my 11th trip to the LOS, but I never spend much time in the airport so never noticed the details. This particular flight I am on gets me in at about 0130. I would prefer to just hang around until the AM bus starts running to Pattaya. I will be up in Bangkok later in my trip so don't want to go there at 2-3 am initially.