Homeless Farang Sitting All Day On Lower Soi 4 Nana

Lammbock

Farang scum like those mentioned should be deported, might sound harsh but really they can go live on the streets in their own country.

Don't make stupid cliche judgements if you don't know the man personally, you just showcase you own mental capacity here.

Edited by bangkokcitylimits

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Caucasian male from Australia.

The shock horror of it all... Really... Like a previous poster said, it's easy to play the good guy over an Internet forum, myself, I will call a spade a spade and be honest.

You do sound like a man of limited education and worldly knowledge which is not your fault, but, its always best to think before you speak. Making judgement calls on a person with absolutely no knowledge about them, infact out of total ignorance, isn't very bright is it.

The shock horror of it all... Really... Like a previous poster said, it's easy to play the good guy over an Internet forum, myself, I will call a spade a spade and be honest.

You do sound like a man of limited education and worldly knowledge which is not your fault, but, its always best to think before you speak. Making judgement calls on a person with absolutely no knowledge about them, infact out of total ignorance, isn't very bright is it.

Do I really "sound" like a man of limited education and worldly knowledge...

I can only imagine what Thai people think of these farang scum bags with all the opportunities they have compared to the average Thai person, yet there they are living on the streets like the lowest kon kor tahn.

I stand by my original comment.

As for you carmine, go out and practice what your bleeding heart is preaching.

Most likely a drunk and broke...and looking for sympathy and a freebie from the prostitutes working that area.

He wouldn't be the first drunken bum to be taken in and supported by one of the chicks in Nana

True. But you ever think about the number of Farangs that pick up tramps from the bars, support them and their family and build them a house ?

Probably the same Farangs that are dissing this guy.

GFL.

Most likely a drunk and broke...and looking for sympathy and a freebie from the prostitutes working that area.

He wouldn't be the first drunken bum to be taken in and supported by one of the chicks in Nana

True. But you ever think about the number of Farangs that pick up tramps from the bars, support them and their family and then build them a house ?

Probably the same Farangs that are dissing this poor guy.

GFL.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

I can only imagine what Thai people think of these farang scum bags with all the opportunities they have compared to the average Thai person, yet there they are living on the streets like the lowest kon kor tahn.

Lucky for you for ignorance, as they say, is bliss.

Lucky for you for ignorance, as they say, is bliss.

I passed a polite yet dishevelld beggar in London today. No idea what his story is but I can say with honesty I feel sorry for this bloke as its near freezing outside and without a hot meal in the belly he will go downhill fast.

Many more I see in London now.....and tis wasn't in the usual central London places.....more and more everywhere and I'd suggest through less and less fault of their own.....

Its a time for more compassion....not less.