Nice Family Place

corkman

Trade Winds at quieter part of Chaweng beach is good value for best beachfront. The beach at FV is not as nice especially for children as it drops in rapidly. Chong Mon would be better if you don't mind a bit of an isolation. For "something different" try Baan Luxor villas in a quiet yet convenient location between Chaweng and Bangrak beaches. No a beachfront but a homely holiday experience in luxury villa for the price of a resort room: www.baanluxor.com

Halfway up the ghost road or where??

200m from 99 (kao kao)intersection towards the lake and Tesco, turn right for another 120m in the small soi

that is a bit hard to find.

Pls don't say kao kao for ninety-nine, otherwise people could assume it's a bakery.

Easy to find. There is a sign on Bond Gai Rd at 200m mark from 99. Should I say kau kau? It's so confusing hehe. Thanks!

no noise at the White House at all.

Next to it is the P.S.Resort, which has been tranformed from the easy going Bungalow Resort P.S.Villa to an easy going and quiet 3* Resort. Nice local owners.

Thanks to all for replies.

FV counted out on the basis of beach comments, which now that I think of it as true (from memory).

I google PS Villa - sorry to say I wasn't too impressed by the hits I got ..... it looks a bit unsophisticated and rustic, to be honest........ unless I am looking at an "old" site or sometihng?

that is a bit hard to find.

Pls don't say kao kao for ninety-nine, otherwise people could assume it's a bakery.

Easy to find. There is a sign on Bond Gai Rd at 200m mark from 99. Should I say kau kau? It's so confusing hehe. Thanks!

There is no correct spelling when translating Thai >> English so you can say what you want, it's all about the context of what you say, whihc i understood perfectly well especially when you added 99 in the same sentence..