Dog Neutering In Cm

bjohn34

We had one of our dogs done a couple years ago and the wife seems to remember it being under 2000 baht. It was done at a dog/cat clinic on the airport super highway, left side coming from the airport, just before you turn into Chiang Mai Land. Good doctor there who regularly takes care of our dogs.

My guess for a medium size bitch (approximately 15- 20 kilo's) is about 1,300 baht at Ban Mha ka Meaw (053 205 155), the one that ThaiWx mentioned, next to the entrance of CM Land on the Mahidol road. Good doctors, good spoken English.

If you live in the Sansai area, there are several vet clinics who can spay/neuter for a similar price:

Hong Hong Hong (Sorry, don't have their number) next to Rom chok market and before the PTT staion on the Mea Jo road

Chern Doi Pet Hospital (053 260 220) on the intersection of the Mae Jo raod and the middle ring road

SansaiThong Animal Hopsital (053 380 063) on the intersection of the Doi Saket road and the middle ringroad.

In the Maerim area we use the vet on the left as you approach from Chingmai. About 100 metres before the traffic lights right turning to Maejo - 1km before you get to the centre of Maerim.

I would not use any one else. He has dealt with all three of our dogs,

You can also go to Care for Dogs and adopt a dog that has already been spayed (not that it matters for this discussion, but I think 'neuter' applies to male dogs).

If you do end up adopting a dog that needs spaying, though, I took my little (approximately 10 kilo) dog to N-Do Animal Hospital just north of CM and I believe it was around 1,000 baht including followup costs (stitches checking and rebandaging, stitches removal). Let me know if you'd like directions.