Tt&t Problems In Jomtien

Pattayatony

I have two lines here in Jomtien TOT and TT&T. The TT&T line has been out now since sunday. My GF has called them several times and they finally arrived yesterday took a look at somthing for about 5 minutes drove away and never to be seen again. Is anyone else having problems with their TT&T connection? :o

Be grateful that you have a TT&T line even if it does not always work.

TT&T are the only suppliers of land lines up country where I live and I have been waiting for more than 2 YEARS for a land line never mind a line that does not always work.

Why worry so much as at least you have TOT to fall back on.

• 4 weeks later...
Have several TT&T lines (6) both in Jomtien and at MAbprachan.

No problems here...

Thanks Monty, TT&T tell me the line outside is OK and it must be a problem inside the complex. Now Im just waiting for the Enginear to come and check it but that is another story :o

I live on Jomtien Beach and I have had a TT & T connection for nearly 10 years. The reliability of the connection and the service from TT and T is crap. I lose quality whenever there is even a short shower of rain. After a thunderstorm, my line is dead for 2 or 3 days. I plead with the TT and T office on Pattaya-Naklua Road, the TT and T office in Carrefour and the service technician himself. Each time, they say the fault lies within the condo, even without any checking. The condo part of the line has never proven to be faulty. The Condo Manager has then to telephone TT and T and confirm that an internal check has been done. The fault is always found in the same place....a junction box owned by TT and T and situated right outside the condo. TT and T are a lazy shower and totally disinterested in doing any sort of permanent repair to their ageing equipment. :D:D

I change to TOT next week.