What'S The Name Of This Village In Jomtien?

Guderian

I was wandering along the new and still incomplete section of Jomtien Second Road this afternoon, and noticed a small village/gated community on the east side of the road. I've never noticed this place before, but it looks quite nice. Does anyone know its name and roughly how much a house would cost to rent or buy there?

As you travel down the new Second Road from where it cuts JBC into two, you cross over Soi Wat Bun, and then on the right is the Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel. The village is located just after that but on the left hand (east) side of the road. Google coordinates are 12° 53' 07'' 100° 53' 06''

post-51556-0-53707400-1290323423_thumb.j

brigadoon

The village is called 'Baan Fah Rim Hard'. It's very well run with competent security and street cleaners. Mainly wealthy Thais living here. There are some houses for sale and rent but as there are many different styles and sizes, costs differ. If interested, the office is located by the swimming pool and the lady running it would be pleased to answer questions.

The village is called 'Baan Fah Rim Hard'. It's very well run with competent security and street cleaners. Mainly wealthy Thais living here. There are some houses for sale and rent but as there are many different styles and sizes, costs differ. If interested, the office is located by the swimming pool and the lady running it would be pleased to answer questions.

Thanks. It certainly looks nice, but I guess if it's the home of wealthy Thais then it would be out of reach of my shallow farang pockets. I'm nosy, though, so I may well drop by the next time I'm passing and visit the lady.