Thanksgiving Buffet Where Pattaya

sscsamui

In the last two years, I ate at Shenanigans right there at the avenue. It was a good spread. Not unreasonable price. I also ate at Tequila Reef , the mexican american place. That was a smaller buffet but tasted fine. Price was less than shenanigans. I had a fine xmas buffet at the Lek hotel. If a warm evening, it is nice to sit outdoors in their outer dining area.

In the last two years, I ate at Shenanigans right there at the avenue. It was a good spread. Not unreasonable price. I also ate at Tequila Reef , the mexican american place. That was a smaller buffet but tasted fine. Price was less than shenanigans. I had a fine xmas buffet at the Lek hotel. If a warm evening, it is nice to sit outdoors in their outer dining area.

I think I'll buy a Hormel turkey meal for the microwave 125 baht at Villa instead of spending the big baht for a disappointing meal. The one at Tequila Reef was set out on the bar cold (sorry, I don't like cold dressing or potatoes) the more expensive one at Shenanigans I had last year was more of a British style and NO pumpkin pie!