The Next Tv Piss-up Party

Firefan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So when is the next TV party? I missed the last one (still kicking myself...) so please let us know. I heard somebody say September? Cheers!

too fast to be in September..maybe just group party? :D

I still have a hangover from the last one.  :D

nauti gal :D

I still have a hangover from the last one.  :D

Lucky you LC! :D !

Hope it passes in time for the next Pissup........... :D

how about you,can go to next pissup party?

Inside sources inform me - January!!!  :D

it might be ..lol

what ... !! 

Surely one can be arranged before that .... doesn't have to be "official"..

totster   :D

ps.. was thinking october..?  :o

Oct ..(i heard you will go to Phuket ) anyhow seem Scampy will go to TH on Oct also

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

what ... !! 

Surely one can be arranged before that .... doesn't have to be "official"..

totster  :D

ps.. was thinking october..?  :o

Oct ..(i heard you will go to Phuket ) anyhow seem Scampy will go to TH on Oct also

Bambi :D

I get into LOS on 15th Oct...my interary reads something like this...

Bangkok(15th oct) >> Kalasin >> Bangkok >> Phuket >> Bangkok >> Kalasin(aprrox 1st Nov UFN but at least 5ish months)

totster :D

Edited by Totster

January!? October!? Argh... Can not wait that long.... I guess I will post here for something in September (un-official TV drinks meet-up) and people can PM me if they want to join up. Any good suggestions for a place would be appreciated. Cheers!

I'm up for the second week in September, staying in Bang Saen but I am sure I can make it to Bangkok or Pattaya, one of the two.

I am in Beijing in the first week, so maybe i can get together with The Scamp and we can have a mini piss up there. :D:o

Andrew

Lol, I'm not too bad  :D . Oh I say Pattaya because if it's in Bangkok I don't fancy being hungover in a hotel alone. At least in Pattaya I have my own room to collaspse in  :o

Just who are you trying to get into trouble here, you or the bar that this function would be held in, or any of the TV members that might be buying drinks for you. With you being only 17, you are not of LEGAL age and would only cause problems. What would your father think or do if he caught you with any of the members here in a bar drunk? You post on here all the time about how you put your name and pics on sites and then get pissed off because some freak posts that he wants to do nasty things with you. So what do you expect to get from that? You are way to childish in your thinking and need to grow up, at least with your thinking. You sound like a spoiled little brat to me.

I am in Beijing in the first week, so maybe i can get together with The Scamp and we can have a mini piss up there. :D  :o

Andrew

Scamp doesn't do mini pissups... :D

And don't forget your shoes... :D

totster :D

I better bring my wellington boots then. :D:D

Andrew

emmm..beer on shoe (even wellington boots ) with fried grasshopper ..Sound like a plan (noticed from Scampy's new avatar)

Bambi :D:D

2grasshopper.jpg

emmm..beer on shoe (even wellington boots )  with  fried grasshopper ..Sound like a plan (noticed from Scampy's  new avatar)

Bambi  :o  :D

2grasshopper.jpg

They look delicious Bambi.......not! :D !

I am back in LOS on Thursday and will stay in BKK for a few days before going home to Korat.

So anyone fancy a few drinks next Friday or Saturday? :D ?

For a major Pissup Party maybe we need to contact Kreon who organises these so well......... :D

Lol, I'm not too bad  :D . Oh I say Pattaya because if it's in Bangkok I don't fancy being hungover in a hotel alone. At least in Pattaya I have my own room to collaspse in  :o

Just who are you trying to get into trouble here, you or the bar that this function would be held in, or any of the TV members that might be buying drinks for you. With you being only 17, you are not of LEGAL age and would only cause problems. What would your father think or do if he caught you with any of the members here in a bar drunk? You post on here all the time about how you put your name and pics on sites and then get pissed off because some freak posts that he wants to do nasty things with you. So what do you expect to get from that? You are way to childish in your thinking and need to grow up, at least with your thinking. You sound like a spoiled little brat to me.

My father would probably give me a pat on the back after all it was my Dad that got me into drinking and why would it concern yourself? Afterall you are not buying me any drinks are you. And I know for a fact most bars I drink in know I'm 17 but they still serve me. And define "how I put my name on sites" because I don't. I put my profile on faceparty because thats what the site is intended for. It's a site with many teenagers profiles on including myself and my friends. And the reason you put photos on there is because it's faceparty I didn't hold out a big sign asking for that rubbish but some people on there get it sometimes. I may seem childish on here to someone like yourself because most of my posts are not meant to be taken seriously and thats what you probably do wrong, by taking them seriously. Spoiled - not guilty, little - guilty brat - not guilty. Anyway I don't have to explain myself to someone who obviously carn't take a joke. To me you look like you need a drink more that I do, so drink away and don't worry I'll drink else where.

ice maiden, Then your father is to blame for your sorry attitude (if it is true that he was the one to get you started into drinking). I really doubt that any bars would welcome you as a customer because they can get into a lot of trouble and be closed down. As far as other members of TV buying you drinks, then I would think that they would be very STUPID as they also can be charged with supplying alcohol to a MINOR. Just goes to show your immaturity to come back with statements like this. I wouldn't want to see myself or any of my TV friends get into trouble because of you. As far as putting your name and or picture on ANY site, you can almost bet you are going to get the nutters once in awhile so can't see the complaining. I was under the impression that Faceparty was only for uni students and had to have UNI ID to even get on such a site. If you are getting such rubbish from people using this site, then you can report them and they will lose their rite to post if not kicked out of the uni they are attending. Grow up and what you write is not funny, just BS from a spoiled little girl trying to act grownup.

ice maiden, Then your father is to blame for your sorry attitude (if it is true that he was the one to get you started into drinking). I really doubt that any bars would welcome you as a customer because they can get into a lot of trouble and be closed down. As far as other members of TV buying you drinks, then I would think that they would be very STUPID as they also can be charged with supplying alcohol to a MINOR. Just goes to show your immaturity to come back with statements like this. I wouldn't want to see myself or any of my TV friends get into trouble because of you. As far as putting your name and or picture on ANY site, you can almost bet you are going to get the nutters once in awhile so can't see the complaining. I was under the impression that Faceparty was only for uni students and had to have UNI ID to even get on such a site. If you are getting such rubbish from people using this site, then you can report them and they will lose their rite to post if not kicked out of the uni they are attending. Grow up and what you write is not funny, just BS from a spoiled little girl trying to act grownup.

I had my 15th birthday party in a bar in Thailand. And I also wouldn't want anybody to get into trouble for supplying me with alcohol, I was only joking carn't you see that? It's not only for uni students it's for 16 year olds at the least so don't comment on what you don't know.

Besides I'm stopping right here because I'm not putting up with comments from angust ridden men.

Grow up and what you write is not funny, just BS from a spoiled little girl trying to act grownup.

Kringle, why don't you grow up. Your having an argument over the net with a 17 yr old girl, sort your life out.

Uni ID needed for faceparty - :o

Ice Maiden, Its true, your underage, at a pissup thats going to a be a problem because of the law. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Grow up and what you write is not funny, just BS from a spoiled little girl trying to act grownup.

Kringle, why don't you grow up. Your having an argument over the net with a 17 yr old girl, sort your life out.

Uni ID needed for faceparty - :o

Ice Maiden, Its true, your underage, at a pissup thats going to a be a problem because of the law. :D

Yes I know but I'm going to leave drinking at the TV parties until I turn 18. But who is this guy to question my childhood?

Yes I know but I'm going to leave drinking at the TV parties until I turn 18. But who is this guy to question my childhood?

Just for info Icey, This is from a post, Bangkok Post, Postbag, 2005-07-11. It's about a guy who's daughter was arrested for under age drinking. Someone tell me if i'm wrong but i believe the age to drink in Thailand is 20 not 18.

"My daughter and I came from Singapore for a holiday in Bangkok. On Friday, my daughter went to meet a friend on Silom Road Soi 4 at 11.15pm.

At about 11.40pm, she called me for help. She was arrested by police for being underage in a pub. She is 19 years old and she is not underage to drink in Singapore.

At 12.15am, I arrived at Bang Rak police station and found her in police custody. I explained to the police officer that she was a tourist who did not know the age limit for visiting a pub was different from Singapore and therefore she should not be held in custody.

The police officer replied that she was in Thailand and therefore she should know the Thai law.

The police officer told me to wait for the paper work to be processed to allow me, as a parent, to bail her out. And I waited until 1.30am before an officer came with forms for my daughter to sign.

She signed the form without understanding what was written on it because it was written in Thai. I was asked to sign some statements without understanding what was written in the statement because it was also written in Thai.

I was eventually allowed to take her home at 1.45pm.

This was a horrible experience for me and my daughter. The incident raises a number of questions about how the Thai police and Thai laws can live up to the Amazing Thailand image the Thai government is trying to sell to tourists:

1) If my daughter had been in Bangkok by herself, what would the police do to her if no one could bail her out, bearing in mind there are many 19-year-old tourists like her visiting Thailand?

2) Why should a tourist like my daughter be arrested at a pub where the legal age limit is not displayed or enforced at the pub entrance? It is necessary because the legal age for visiting a pub varies from country to country and the Thai police should not expect tourists to know the law when they arrive in Thailand. Should the pub owner not be held responsible for enforcing the law rather than arresting tourists for not knowing Thai law?

3) Why was the incident not handled by the tourist police? My daughter was terrified by the actions of the Thai-speaking police officers, who could not understand her or explain the charges to her. She could only communicate with other offenders already in police custody who told her the police were going to put them in jail.

4) Is it a practice of Thai police to force tourists in custody to sign Thai language documents, which they do not understand, as a condition for their release? The incident would have been less intimidating if the police had not forced us to sign Thai documents without any translation.

I believe the authorities should do something to safeguard the interests of tourists and help the police uphold the image of Amazing Thailand."

Edited by mrbojangles