Firefan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IM do one, this is a drinking topic and you are under age.....he he

Can we settle on Sept 17th start at Gullivers Soi 5? and move on somewhere later.... at least we can start the ball rolling.

TAF

Isn't Gullivers a bit crowded?

Im up for anywhere, how about Larries then....seems a popular choice and we can always move on if need be.

Krinkles,

if you or anyone else wants to continue a conversation with this YOUNG girl then take it some where else as I don't think this is right in any shape or fashion.
Why should we take it somewhere else? She has a right to chat on here as we do as well.

For the poster that suggested that she came disguised to attend any function of TV is just crazy and should not be allowed.

I think he was joking. :D

Hold on, let me get this right, you actually thought that was a proper suggestion?

:D:D:D

I am an older guy as you all must know by now and it just turns my stomach to see any OLDER guys that want to carryon with any young girl or boy as the case may be.
Who's carrying on with this girl, we are chatting on the internet.

You don't want to see older guys carrying on with young girls. Last year you was complaining how you go drugged and robbed in a go go bar. What was you doing there, giving lectures on the morality of underage drinking and 'how to be a good father' too?

all you old <deleted>

I'm 28. :D

Good bye

Don't be a stranger. :o

What about kao san rd, I want to look down there as a possibilty of a BKK factory :D

C'mon Dave... let's keep business separate from pleasure hey? :D

If I keep it related to the business then I can put it down as expenses :D

Does that mean you will pick up the tab?

Of course lads, order what you want.

:D

Cheers Dave, mines a bottle of black. :o:D

Edited by bkkmadness

Krinkles,
if you or anyone else wants to continue a conversation with this YOUNG girl then take it some where else as I don't think this is right in any shape or fashion.

Why should we take it somewhere else? She has a right to chat on here as we do as well.

For the poster that suggested that she came disguised to attend any function of TV is just crazy and should not be allowed.
I think he was joking. :D

Hold on, let me get this right, you actually thought that was a proper suggestion?

:D:D:D

I am an older guy as you all must know by now and it just turns my stomach to see any OLDER guys that want to carryon with any young girl or boy as the case may be.

Who's carrying on with this girl, we are chatting on the internet.

You don't want to see older guys carrying on with young girls. Last year you was complaining how you go drugged and robbed in a go go bar. What was you doing there, giving lectures on the morality of underage drinking and 'how to be a good father' too?

all you old <deleted>
I'm 28. :D
Good bye

Don't be a stranger. :o

:D:D

By the way IM... I expect you home by midnite !  :D

Good point there is a curfew for our much younger members!! :D

...Ok I'll stick to my curfew....Maybe not? :o

I'm not sure people from Grimsby should be out at all. :D

IM, for future reference, just say you are from somewhere else. I thought you was a fellow essex dweller to be honest and didn't understand your embarrassment, now I do. :D

...Ok I'll stick to my curfew....Maybe not? :D

IM, for future reference, just say you are from somewhere else. I thought you was a fellow essex dweller to be honest and didn't understand your embarrassment, now I do. :D

Is that the same as coming from Smithfield?? :o

...Ok I'll stick to my curfew....Maybe not? :o

I was only born there, wasn't raised there. :D .

Don't worry you're in Pattaya now, that's a step up. I think. :o

My apologies to other members for taking it off topic, sometimes you just have to put your hand down your jeans and pull out those sweaty boxers from the crack. :D

So back to the pissup thread, George is around now and it'll be closed for off topic if not. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

What about kao san rd, I want to look down there as a possibilty of a BKK factory :D

C'mon Dave... let's keep business separate from pleasure hey? :D

If I keep it related to the business then I can put it down as expenses :D

Does that mean you will pick up the tab?

Of course lads, order what you want.

:D

Cheers Dave, mines a bottle of black. :o:D

Clever...

totster :D

Holy smoke! Had I known I would have started a 12 page thread about God knows what.....

Anyway; since I started it, I better take a bit of ownership:

LARRY's DIVE (soi 22)

17 th September

Casual (un-official) VT piss-up (there will be soft drinks too I am sure)

Do they have a happy hour time where makes sense meeting up?

As place is not large or crowded we should not worry too much about recognizing each other I guess - but one could wear a sticker with login name here if one wants too (how was that done at the last VT party - looked to me from pics that some had name tags).

Cheers!

Edited by Firefan

Holy smoke! Had I known I would have started a 12 page thread about God knows what.....

Anyway; since I started it, I better take a bit of ownership:

LARRY's DIVE (soi 22)

17 th September

Casual (un-official) VT piss-up (there will be soft drinks too I am sure)

Do they have a happy hour time where makes sense meeting up?

As place is not large or crowded we should not worry too much about recognizing each other I guess - but one could wear a sticker with login name here if one wants too (how was that done at the last VT party - looked to me from pics that some had name tags).

Cheers!

VT?

Whats that? :D:D:o

Vulgar tarts? :D

Somebody must have messed with my typing board! :o

I THINK that happy hour start 1600 and ends 2000 so if that is true a meeting time around 1900 will still give us 1 hour of pure happiness!

Cheers!

Edited by Firefan

Yes as long as enough members show their interest in this thread - not a party though - more like a get together I would imagine. We already have 4-5 people saying they will be there - and with a whole month to go, and this being Bangkok (where most plans are made via SMS the same eve) that is a pretty good start! :o

After meeting the TV football guys (and girls!) I am sure there are even more candidates signing up here!

Cheers!