The Next Tv Piss-up Party

Firefan

As I just sent a pm to moog saying that I do NOT mean to threaten him, I just do NOT want or expect my daughter to be brought up in the same conversation as a 17 year old girl that drinks or does anything else against the law. If you can't understand that then so be it. I might be OVER protective in my thinking but that is me. Do you have any children and would you want your child to be mentioned in the same conversation as this? I would hope not and if so then you are the one that needs to GAG.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just do NOT want or expect my daughter to be brought up in the same conversation as a 17 year old girl that drinks or does anything else against the law. If you can't understand that then so be it. I might be OVER protective in my thinking but that is me. Do you have any children and would you want your child to be mentioned in the same conversation as this? I would hope not and if so then you are the one that needs to GAG.

Then don't bring her into the conversation you stupid man. It was YOU who brought your daughter into this conversation, no one else, YOU!

I guess my heavy handedness comes from having a daughter of my own and cringe at the thought that other parents don't take more responsibility and concern on what their children do.

I know if I had children I wouldn't let them near anyone as schizo as you.

I guess it's like this bkkmad, I can say I have a daughter but then you can't say ANYTHING about her. There is only one person on this forum that knows my daughter other than myself and I know he would not include her in this conversation about a 17 year old drinking. I can as she is MY daughter and I am trying to bring her up in the right way. I hope and even pray (I'm NOT a religious man) that my daughter doesn't turn out the way most of the kids I see nowadays. Now if you can't grasp that concept then you really need to get a brain or you really are just mad as a hatter. It just might be that I am not expressing myself totally PC and go off the deep end on occassion. I will not apologise further for my posts or my actions. If that's not good for you or anyone else then, I don't care.

OMG... everybody.... Get a <deleted> grip...

It's up to IM's father to bring his child up how he pleases... IMO not making drinking a taboo or creating a mystery behind it gives a youngster more respect for alcohol, someone who is forbidden is more likely to secretly drink away from the parents and usually to excess.

This said I also understand Kringle's sentiment, but he should not have made his point in such an attacking way, but he knows that and has appologised..

Stop bloody going on about it and move on...

Now then kids... get this thread back on topic...

I propose 15th October at Larrys Dive ... :D:D:o

totster :D

I guess it's like this bkkmad, I can say I have a daughter but then you can't say ANYTHING about her. There is only one person on this forum that knows my daughter other than myself and I know he would not include her in this conversation about a 17 year old drinking. I can as she is MY daughter and I am trying to bring her up in the right way. I hope and even pray (I'm NOT a religious man) that my daughter doesn't turn out the way most of the kids I see nowadays. Now if you can't grasp that concept  then you really need to get a brain or you really are just mad as a hatter. It just might be that I am not expressing myself totally PC and go off the deep end on occassion. I will not apologise further for my posts or my actions. If that's not good for you or anyone else then, I don't care.

Perhaps you could PM George and ask him to write in the forum rules that if anybody mentions Kringles daughter after he brings her into a conversation, threats and abuse will follow. :o

The Moog only pointed out her age for god's sake, why did you bring her into this conversation at all?

You do realise this is a public forum and if you do not want anyone discussed then you are best to leave them out of the conversation. It was YOU who brought her into this conversation, not anybody else, so your rant was quite uncalled for and foolish.

Perhaps you should think and not drink before you post.

It's up to IM's father to bring his child up how he pleases... IMO not making drinking a taboo or creating a mystery behind it gives a youngster more respect for alcohol, someone who is forbidden is more likely to secretly drink away from the parents and usually to excess.

This said I also understand Kringle's sentiment, but he should not have made his point in such an attacking way, but he knows that and has appologised..

I propose 15th October at Larrys Dive ...  :D  :D  :o

totster  :D

You back on the 15th October then Totster? :D

I propose 15th October at ...  :D  :D  :o

1 i understand what kringle try to tell us and his point

2Larrys Dive is too quiet as a grave :D

bambi :D

Edit/Edit/Edit (in the hopes of moving on as Tots wisely stated)

Larry's, larry's, Larry's!!! :D

Edit/

PS, Tots, I know both these guys a bit and both seem like good guys...go figure?

Bkk, Kringle, let's all meet over at Larry's and discuss it- you'd get on fine imho :D

Edited by baht&sold

Edit/

PS, Tots, I know both these guys a bit and both seem like good guys...go figure?

Bkk, Kringle, let's all meet over at Larry's and discuss it- you'd get on fine imho :D

Well I just got back on the wagon, but may have fell off by October again, so maybe join you lot. I hope arguments in the forum dont slip out into real life, that would all be a bit mad. :D

Edit/

Well I just got back on the wagon, but may have fell off by October again, so maybe join you lot. I hope arguments in the forum dont slip out into real life, that would all be a bit mad. :D

Will be even madder if you wear the headgear!! :D:D

Will be even madder if you wear the headgear!!  :D  :D

That's Bkkmadness's "protective" head gear and I'll have you know he's not allowed out of the yard without it :D

Kayo??? must be close by...relatively speaking :D:D

Funny you should mention Kayo.... :o

Has anybody seen a big PINK elephant wearing dark sunglasses, lately? :D:D

This isn't a counter suggestion to the already suggested date in October but the possibility of an additional one. How's about an official piss up over the christmas period. Plenty of time to plan it and a lot of the "out of LOS members" are probably planning on a holiday about that time. You could use the October one as a serious warm up session. :o Just a suggestion folks

This isn't a counter suggestion to the already suggested date in October but the possibility of an additional one. How's about an official piss up over the christmas period. Plenty of time to plan it and a lot of the "out of LOS members" are probably planning on a holiday about that time. You could use the October one as a serious warm up session.  :D  Just a suggestion folks

Mine was a "tongue in cheek" suggestion... just to get the ball rolling again.. :D

totster :o

This isn't a counter suggestion to the already suggested date in October but the possibility of an additional one. How's about an official piss up over the christmas period. Plenty of time to plan it and a lot of the "out of LOS members" are probably planning on a holiday about that time. You could use the October one as a serious warm up session.  :D  Just a suggestion folks

Mine was a "tongue in cheek" suggestion... just to get the ball rolling again.. :D

totster :o

Well it sort of got the ball rolling, it was starting to get a date going, then they went off on a tangent ...AGAIN. They're <deleted> useless aren't they :D

For Purposes of CLARITY - C..L..A..R..I..T..Y.. - Kayo shall post in BLUE - B..L..U..E..!

OMG... everybody.... Get a <deleted> grip..

I propose 15th October at Larrys Dive ... 

Edit/

Bkk, Kringle, let's all meet over at Larry's and discuss it- you'd get on fine imho :DKayo edit: Icemaiden to get the first round in! :D

Well I just got back on the wagon, but may have fell off by October again, so maybe join you lot.  I hope arguments in the forum dont slip out into real life, that would all be a bit mad. kayo edit: You can join Kringle and Ice with a glass of milk..

Will be even madder if you wear the headgear!!

That's Bkkmadness's "protective" head gear and I'll have you know he's not allowed out of the yard without it 

Kayo??? must be close by...relatively speaking 

Hey.... How did I get dragged into this... No guys and girls... There is nothing I would like more than to join you guys... I am however not going to be anywhere in the vicinity for rather a long time I regret to say. My work in Guatemala aside, there are a lot of reasons I cannot be there.

Funny you should mention Kayo....

Has anybody seen a big PINK elephant wearing dark sunglasses, lately?

I´m right here honey... Sorry, but between your workload of the weekend I decided to get out of the house and leave you in peace. Don´t worry, I have been a good boy... Just Me and my Zacapa. :o

You back on the 15th October then Totster?

Might be... :D

totster

14th it is then

Ouch... right in the back.. :D

Now... where the bloody 'ell is kayo...

Right ´ere luv....

Baht&Sold Lamok... I don't believe it.... perfect gentleman

totster :D

Well... This has been fun... One of these days... When the maktub´ar starts to make some money and the idiot ex-expat from LOS stops drinking all the Zacapa Centenario Aforementioned Ex-LOS Expat will investigate purchasing a big screen and internet connections and then we are going to have interactive pissup parties between The Atitlan Lake, Kalasin, Phuket, and any/everywhere else...

I may be the young age of 17 but I still believe I deserve a certain amount of "respect" if you like because I don't appriciate it when I'm treated like a dumb little teenager. I know I am only a minor but I take responsibility for my own actions and the consequences. I also believe that I have much to learn about this world but I have learnt more than the average teenager. For starters I've lived alone for a year.

I will not lie. I have had a little drinking problem when I went through that stage in my life but I guess that way my own little way of coping for the first month or so with being thrown out on the streets and seeing your own mother not want anything to do with you because of your step-dad. But I don't say because I had a few drinks at 15 that caused me to turn to alcohol.

And as for alcohol and the effects of the brain. I believe that is long-term drinking. I don't drink every day or even every weekend so it carn't have any effect on my brain. And just so you know I had my liver checked and it is fine.

As October seems a little far away, although I can attend that piss-up also. Anyone fancy a piss-up in Sept (say 16 or 17th) in Bangkok, any venue will do. Would just be nice to meet up and sink some booze again...... should be a monthly thing.

TAF