The Next Tv Piss-up Party

Firefan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Myabe we should start an all new Ice Maiden thread. Then we can get back to talking about pissups!! :D:D:D:D:o

By the way. I think she may be from the USA. Maybe i'm wrong but thats my opinion.

It's rather embarrasing. I'm ashamed I even come from there.

:D:D:D Well i might be right?

Since this has turned into the IM thread, where you from Ice Maiden?

Must be north of the watford gap then :D:o

You're all wrong. I was born in Grimsby but I wasn't raised there. I was raised inbetween Hull and Grimsby. Don't laugh too hard. Anyhoo you prob haven't heard of Grimsby.

Sorry...Get back to your drinking thread :D

Edited by Ice Maiden

:D:D:D

You're all wrong. I was born in Grimsby but I wasn't raised there. I was raised inbetween Hull and Grimsby. Don't laugh too hard. Anyhoo you prob haven't heard of Grimsby.

I'm sorry. No wonder you love LOS. Or anywhere instead of there. :o

Nope I was right :D

Back to the piss up that I have been monitering :D

Any other venues? I don't fancy any irish theme pubs or trendy clubs etc in BKK.

I'm very fussy I'm afraid :D

What about kao san rd, I want to look down there as a possibilty of a BKK factory :D

Back to the piss up that I have been monitering wink.gif

Any other venues? I don't fancy any irish theme pubs or trendy clubs etc in BKK.

I'm very fussy I'm afraid biggrin.gif

What about kao san rd, I want to look down there as a possibilty of a BKK factory

I'd be well up for that. Dave give me a shout if you are up in BKK and we can have a beer mate.(Thats if the pissup doesnt happen) Or even if you are here on a different time.

That Explains Alot!!!! :D

bkkmadman,

I will admit to coming off heavy handed to the IM but thought that there was no one else that was speaking up and might have been part of the reason for my response in the beginning. I have done all of the apologies that I am going to do on this subject but if you or anyone else wants to continue a conversation with this YOUNG girl then take it some where else as I don't think this is right in any shape or fashion. For the poster that suggested that she came disguised to attend any function of TV is just crazy and should not be allowed.

I am an older guy as you all must know by now and it just turns my stomach to see any OLDER guys that want to carryon with any young girl or boy as the case may be. This is the thread about a PISSUP party and nothing else. I will stop my comments from here on and all you old <deleted> that want to talk to young girls can do so and anyone else that wants to talk about the pissup can do also.

Good bye,

bkkmadman, 

I will admit to coming off heavy handed to the IM but thought that there was no one else that was speaking up and might have been part of the reason for my response in the beginning. I have done all of the apologies that I am going to do on this subject but if you or anyone else wants to continue a conversation with this YOUNG girl then take it some where else as I don't think this is right in any shape or fashion. For the poster that suggested that she came disguised to attend any function of TV is just crazy and should not be allowed.

I am an older guy as you all must know by now and it just turns my stomach to see any OLDER guys that want to carryon with any young girl or boy as the case may be. This is the thread about a PISSUP party and nothing else. I will stop my comments from here on and all you old <deleted> that want to talk to young girls can do so and anyone else that wants to talk about the pissup can do also.

Good bye,

I think you need to read your signature again...

Khall64au - It's not me I got the image from deviantart. But I'd guess it is any old red lip gloss :o . Red dosen't suit me.

I was born in Grimsby but I wasn't raised there. I was raised inbetween Hull and Grimsby.

Where the <deleted> is Grimbsy and likewise with Hull?

:D

Sorry... you'll have to excuse me... I'm an Antipodean... :o

On a heavier note...

And Kringle... I was the poster that made that suggestion... and I too have had teenaged daughters.... I say past because they are now part of a previous life (by their own choosing)... an I understand exactly what you are trying to convey.

There comes a time... when you have to trust in what you have done as a parent... instilled the right values... taught them right from wrong... encouraged them to think for themselves about what they should do with their lives... encouraged them to use their own judgement about making choices... and living with the consequences....

But there comes a time when they need to break out on their own... and live their own lives... and you must take a back seat and observe... and trust in what you have done for your kids.

It's tough mate... and I know exactly how you feel.

/Edit - fixed wine-daeng induced typos... :D

Edited by Jai Dee

bkkmadman, 

Good bye,

Khall64au - It's not me I got the image from deviantart. But I'd guess it is any old red lip gloss :o . Red dosen't suit me.

ENOUGH!!!!! This is a pissup thread.

Any apologies must go here.....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...ic=39219&st=105

Lets move on.

bkkmadman, 

Good bye,

Khall64au - It's not me I got the image from deviantart. But I'd guess it is any old red lip gloss :D . Red dosen't suit me.

Deviantart???? :o:D:D Take it off! Purple is a much nicer shade for a pale complexion :D

bkkmadman, 

Good bye,

ENOUGH!!!!! This is a pissup thread.

Any apologies must go here.....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...ic=39219&st=105

Lets move on.

C'mon Jockstar let him carry on. We all find it hilarious.

bkkmadman, 

Good bye,

Khall64au - It's not me I got the image from deviantart. But I'd guess it is any old red lip gloss :D . Red dosen't suit me.

Deviantart???? :D:D:D Take it off! Purple is a much nicer shade for a pale complexion :D

###### enough already. Whats it like? Has school just got out or what? :o:D

Edited by Jockstar

What about kao san rd, I want to look down there as a possibilty of a BKK factory :D

C'mon Dave... let's keep business separate from pleasure hey? :D

If I keep it related to the business then I can put it down as expenses :D

Does that mean you will pick up the tab?

**** :o

:D

the  pissup party that you guys  trying to arrange ,  it is un-official right ? :D  :D

Well it can be official if George says so. If not then its a pissup for TV members. :D:D:o

I'm sure you'll be there. Booze, fun, TV members ,then i reckon you will be there. :D:D

the  pissup party that you guys  trying to arrange ,  it is un-official right ? :D  :D

Well it can be official if George says so. If not then its a pissup for TV members. :D:D:D

I'm sure you'll be there. Booze, fun, TV members ,then i reckon you will be there. :D:D

wahtever official or not, i 'd love to drink anyway

:D:D

Bambi :o (observe more where and when)