Read A Fool In Paradise (Takes Place In Pattaya)

deejah

I read both these books ,very entertaining,but in 21 years ,two long term g/friends and one wife ,never actually came across anything like what was written ,however as i said quite enjoyed them.

You must have been either very lucky. The only thing in those two books that is fiction are the names. Changed to protect the guilty.:lol:

I read both these books ,very entertaining,but in 21 years ,two long term g/friends and one wife ,never actually came across anything like what was written ,however as i said quite enjoyed them.

You must have been either very lucky. The only thing in those two books that is fiction are the names. Changed to protect the guilty.:lol:

Seriously,i have never been ripped off or used and abused ,my first long term affair was with a bar girl the second with a girl from up north who had never travelled (i met her through familly) and my wife who i met through my buisness in BKK. any other bar girls i had flings with were always one or two night stands,never stuck around to get ripped off.

I've read Neil's books and have also found them entertaining.

He used to include his email address in his books so I contacted him a couple of times regarding his tales.

I received friendly replies on both occasions, seems like a genuine guy.

I've lent out the books, never to be seen again, I'll have to try and buy the buggers again.