Hilton Hotel

gohok

I think it will be a total sellout over the Christmas/New Year holiday.

TheWalkingMan

I trust that's sarcasm!

I'm hoping it goes bust, so we don't get any more upmarket hotels ruining the environment.

I like your "quote".

How do upmarket hotels ruin the environment. I would say that cheaply erected doss houses are the ones spoiling "the environment".

I hope the do well and build many more.

I think it will be a total sellout over the Christmas/New Year holiday.

TheWalkingMan

I trust that's sarcasm!

I'm hoping it goes bust, so we don't get any more upmarket hotels ruining the environment.

I like your "quote".

How do upmarket hotels ruin the environment. I would say that cheaply erected doss houses are the ones spoiling "the environment".

I hope the do well and build many more.

Because they are ruining Pattaya, and bringing the hypocritcal "morality" brigade with their anti- bar crusade. Let them go to Hua Hin instead! Oh I forgot, the Hilton there already ruined the view.

Because they are ruining Pattaya, and bringing the hypocritcal "morality" brigade with their anti- bar crusade. Let them go to Hua Hin instead! Oh I forgot, the Hilton there already ruined the view.

Of course this all comes down to personal opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree. Absolutely nothing has been ruined in the 5 years I've been on the scene. I only see improvements and more diversity.