Disappointment At Tb

tgeezer

Two of us went to play at The Army Course at Ram Intra today at about 1130. It was a mistake because at 1200 when we got to the first tee on the 'New course' there was a group just teed off and nonone waiting. A perfect chance it appeared for us to get away, but the starter had other ideas. An hour later after it all chances of joining were missed, because the groups of three or less would not agree to us joining them, and there being no chance of finishing a round before sunset, we left; disappointed.

I post this for information, knowing that many of you have suffered this sort of thing yourselves, to confirm your views of this course at busy times.

I shall continue to play there twice a week with my regular crowd and make sure they know my feelings, who, because they retired government servants in one form or another are well used to the ways of society, will have no sympathy for me whatsoever.

It is a disappointment and a reminder to everyone that the sufferance under which we live in Thailand does not extend to this course. I would have hoped that the fact of paying more might have at least given us equal status to other players.