Super Rich

Briggsy

That is the money changer that operates branches in BKK also (and which offers worse rates than the Banks) ?

Not to be confused with Ample Rich, who seem to offer some of the best rates around. I don't think that they have a branch in Pattaya though. I generally use Bank Gold in Soi Rungland, off Pattaya Tai, just past third road going towards Sukhumvit. Always seem to have the best rates in town for cash transactions.

DM

Super Rich's rates (bank notes) always beat the banks. That is their raison d'etre.

They have 2 tiers, the best tier is used at their Pratu Nam head office. The second tier, giving slightly worse rates, is used at their branches. Both tiers are better than the banks. I checked the rates at the Sri Racha branch this morning. The earlier poster must be misinformed.

Super Rich's rates (bank notes) always beat the banks. That is their raison d'etre.

They have 2 tiers, the best tier is used at their Pratu Nam head office. The second tier, giving slightly worse rates, is used at their branches. Both tiers are better than the banks. I checked the rates at the Sri Racha branch this morning. The earlier poster must be misinformed.

I regularly walk past the Silom (Sala Daeng) branch of Super Rich. Yes it does normally have better rates than the local banks and exchange kiosks, but not always. I have on several occasions (over a few years) noticed that their rates were slightly worse.

That is the money changer that operates branches in BKK also (and which offers worse rates than the Banks) ?

Not to be confused with Ample Rich, who seem to offer some of the best rates around. I don't think that they have a branch in Pattaya though. I generally use Bank Gold in Soi Rungland, off Pattaya Tai, just past third road going towards Sukhumvit. Always seem to have the best rates in town for cash transactions.

DM

:lol: Ample rich was Thaksins offshore company which he used for the sale of shin corp to singapore.Nothing to do with money changers.

super rich has much better rates than banks. i was at a bkk branch yesterday got 29.2 compared to 28.74 at bank

they have a branch at a BTS station (Chit Lom, me thinks, or was it Phloen Chit ?). at that station, there is a bank exchange booth too. I went to both and compared the rates.

Super Rich rates were worse then the Bank's, to my surprise.

but maybe every outlet of Super Rich can set their rates independently ?

DM

:lol: Ample rich was Thaksins offshore company which he used for the sale of shin corp to singapore.Nothing to do with money changers.

right...changing and laundring are two different activities :lol::lol: