Blackberry With One2Call

jstrike

I've been looking around a lot but i cannot seem to find how i can setup my blackberry with AIS one2call. Yes i can get a blackberry package. But it seems i have to register my pin and IMEI with them?

Does anyone know what steps I should take to get a new blackberry working? at the moment i cannot enter any account (email, facebook etc..) until i register a enterprise account.

Go by an AIS office and see if they can help.

Personally, unless you are on postpay (not one2call) I don't think that most of what makes a blackberry a blackberry will work for you.

Hmm... this is new. What is it that i will be missing? With one2call i will get pushmail, facebook, bb messenger and all that sort of thing.

Try here if the AIS process doesn't set up your account:

http://ais.blackberry.com/

All BB data goes through RIM so you need the account set up with them in addition to setting up with AIS. The AIS process should at some point lead you to somewhere where you set up a username and password for the account with RIM in addition to setting up with AIS. It might be done through a setup process on the phone but maybe not.

Go by an AIS office and see if they can help.

Personally, unless you are on postpay (not one2call) I don't think that most of what makes a blackberry a blackberry will work for you.

Hmm... this is new. What is it that i will be missing? With one2call i will get pushmail, facebook, bb messenger and all that sort of thing.

Actually -- you are right, you can get the full board for a blackberry at a marked up price via 12call versus what I pay, but the new GSM packages are the same price (I read their website while composing this). I am paying 650 for the unlimited.