Any Bikes For Sale?

foodmonster

Does anyone have or know of anyone who is selling a motorbike.

Between 5.000-8.000 it is for my maid. Something like a Honda Dream.

I know of the market in San Sai on Sundays is there any more markets like this in Chiang Mai.

I would rather buy direct. I can collect.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Foodmonster

You can get a decent Honda dream for the price of about 8000 - 12000

depending on Years and model .

check the years which is last renew the taxes and Duty .

some seller would sell you at a low price let say 7000b or less but the taxes is over due ot there have the green book but do not have the tranfer paper work .

5000 is kinda low , but not impossible if you are really really lucky and chances is it would look really ugly .

be ready to pay between 12,000 - 15,000 for a 1985 - 1990 model .

electrical start one would demand usually about 1000-2000 more .

my suggestion .

everyone want a cheap bike . but there is a market price . for a start go to the Bike market at

Lom chok market - near Rim ping market on the week end . go see and find out the market price .

Thanks for the response most appreciated.

You can get a decent Honda dream for the price of about 8000 - 12000

depending on Years and model .

check the years which is last renew the taxes and Duty .

some seller would sell you at a low price let say 7000b or less but the taxes is over due ot there have the green book but do not have the tranfer paper work .

5000 is kinda low , but not impossible if you are really really lucky and chances is it would look really ugly .

be ready to pay between 12,000 - 15,000 for a 1985 - 1990 model .

electrical start one would demand usually about 1000-2000 more .

my suggestion .

everyone want a cheap bike . but there is a market price . for a start go to the Bike market at

Lom chok market - near Rim ping market on the week end . go see and find out the market price .

Your not gonna get much for that kind of money I'm afraid. Hope your a good mechanic cos' it's gonna be a real old beater for that price.

There's another market that does the bikes down in San Patong, cheaper than the one behind Rimping but the same rules apply as always ...... buyrer beware !!!!!!!!

If I were you I'd consider holding out a while or increasing your budget, this will increase your chances of finding something suitable and reliable

Good Luck!

Your not gonna get much for that kind of money I'm afraid. Hope your a good mechanic cos' it's gonna be a real old beater for that price.

There's another market that does the bikes down in San Patong, cheaper than the one behind Rimping but the same rules apply as always ...... buyrer beware !!!!!!!!

If I were you I'd consider holding out a while or increasing your budget, this will increase your chances of finding something suitable and reliable

Good Luck!

ditto. You'll only get a junker at that price.

Take your time and don't rush find the perfect bike for you that means your going to have to spend a bit more money then that .

the markets are the same prices and the same sellers but you have to know what you are buying except one market they are not priced up and the other one they have to put a price on it .

you can always look on thaivisa or classified bahtsolddotcom i have always got better bikes from there then i ever have got from the markets as they have been owned by farrang and they seem to take care of them better.

Edited by rakchaingmai

Good Luck!

ditto. You'll only get a junker at that price.

Right on.

Personally I wouldn`t entertain any motorbike at that price, it`s going to be a total load of junk, you`re be lucky to get 6 months out of it, that is if you ever manage to get the thing road worthy in the first place.

My advice is; either buy new or a second hand motorbike from someone you know or trust, otherwise as the wise man says; You`re be soooory.