Garden Centre

naidraw66

Quite a big one on Sukhumvit about 1km after Chaiyapruek crossroads heading south, can be a little pricey tho, but good quality.

A good one if you are prepared to drive a bit - south of Bang Saray go to the next big junction with traffic lights, do a U turn and it's about 200m back towards Bang Saray, very good one if you need lawn turf and bedding plants.

There is also the market near Mini Siam/Mcdonalds on Sukhumvit at the weekends.

• Like 2

Try the flower market on the Sukumvit road opposite the bangkok hospital pattaya on at the weekend they are vey helpful

and deliver what ever you can not carry & they will plant it up for you also from small plants to Huge fully grown Trees at good prices

nt Tahi price Farang price in fact i have often got cheaper prices than my Thai friend they know the expat is good for repeat business.

Try the flower market on the Sukumvit road opposite the bangkok hospital pattaya on at the weekend they are vey helpful

and deliver what ever you can not carry & they will plant it up for you also from small plants to Huge fully grown Trees at good prices

nt Tahi price Farang price in fact i have often got cheaper prices than my Thai friend they know the expat is good for repeat business.

I'm just in the process of getting rid of my rather large green house and have a few hundred single plant pots and plenty of long plastic window box type containers at very cheap prices. If your interested give me a PM and FYI i live on highway 36 near Suk.