Honda Airblade

markt7081

Hi,

The battery on the wifes air blade is discharged.

It hasnt been stolen either, coz it clicks when u press the button

I took some panels off last night, couldnt find it (it was a bit dark).

I cant find a manual or any info on google either.

Any replies appreciated.

Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark

I think if its the new model it might be under the front panel above the lights - its almost shield or V shaped. There are two screws just under the handlebars holding the panel in place, remove these and the panel should slide down and out.

If not then under the seat is the other option - to get it out you might need to remove the entire under seat plastic frame, its only screwed in so nice and simple then remove the connecting wires, replace and rescrew all the parts removed.

Hi Mark

I think if its the new model it might be under the front panel above the lights - its almost shield or V shaped. There are two screws just under the handlebars holding the panel in place, remove these and the panel should slide down and out.

If not then under the seat is the other option - to get it out you might need to remove the entire under seat plastic frame, its only screwed in so nice and simple then remove the connecting wires, replace and rescrew all the parts removed.

Dragonboy is right its just under that v shaped front panel, but need to slide it up not down.

Hi Mark

Dragonboy is right its just under that v shaped front panel, but need to slide it up not down.

Close though !! :lol:

Thanks for all the replies.

I already had the plastic seat pan off & no sign of it there.

(plus the side pannels etc etc.)

Tomorrow, I will look above the headlights (ive had bikes for 30 years & thats a first for me).

I will let you all know.

Yep, it was hiding under the V pannel , above the headlamps, 5 min job to remove, just need a phillips screwdriver.

Thanks Guys.

• 4 months later...

Thanks guys. I found it on top of the head-light, under the "V" panel and yes it goes up. The screws face the rider. Thanks for the help, I hope I can return the favor some day.

It should be charged in an hour or so, and my wife'll be on her way again.

Hi Mark

Thanks guys. I found it on top of the head-light, under the "V" panel and yes it goes up. The screws face the rider. Thanks for the help, I hope I can return the favor some day.

It should be charged in an hour or so, and my wife'll be on her way again.

Hi Mark

Will she be back? :rolleyes: