Tigers In Thailand

The_Moog

Good programme on BBC World this weekend about tigers in Thailand, and how they are disappearing.

I note that Plodprasop, the Thai Politician who was behind the export of numerous Thai tigers to China (where presumably they were put in the meat grinder) is now back in Government.

I have an interest in the subject of endangered species, especially tigers, as I own a Sumatran tiger skin rug, complete with head and teeth, (I keep it in Indonesia). According to the programme this is now worth US$15000.

So its Tiger beers all round on me ......

I have an interest in the subject of endangered species, especially tigers, as I own a Sumatran tiger skin rug, complete with head and teeth, (I keep it in Indonesia). According to the programme this is now worth US$15000.

:D:D:o Are you serious!!! I find that absolutely shocking.

It's already dead, so there not much we can do about that one. Just try and save the one's that are still alive. By the way my father has a Leopard Skin suite case. I wonder how much that's worth? (Before anyone gets tetchy, he bought from Nigeria back in the early 60's. When one would assume there were alot more of them.

:D:D:o Are you serious!!! I find that absolutely shocking.

It is shocking... He keeps it in Indonesia..!

totster :D