Motorcycle Trailers

KhunAussie52

http://www.mocyc.com...assified=403027

And the tug was set offline too. ทุกรุ่นทุกยี่ห้อ All versions of all brands. จะเก๋งหรือกระบะ The passenger or pickup.

หมดปัญหา กับการขนย้ายมอไซค์ Out problems with moving motorcycle. ของคนไม่มีรถกระบะ People do not pick up. รถพ่วงบรรทุกมอไซค์ 087-0018887 เบียร์ Truck trailer motorcycle 087-0018887 beer

ขาย-รับต่อรถพ่วงสำหรับบรรทุกมอไซค์ เรือ เจสกี บรรทุกของหรือบรรทุกเครื่องจักร For Sale - Get the trailer for loading motorcycle owners ski boat or truck loading machines. ใช้งานง่ายคนเดียวก็ขนได้ ราคาไม่แพง ใช้งานได้จริง Easy to use alone, affordable transportation is actually works. มีไฟสัญญาณท้ายรถ และ รับติดตั้งชุดลากจูงที่ท้ายรถครับ สนใจโทร 087-0018887 089-1328887 เบียร์ Light signals the end of the car and install car towed at the end interested call 087-0018887 089-1328887 beer

หมายเหตุ รถพ่วงทุกคันสามารถขอจดทะเบียนได้ครับ*สามารถออกใบวิศวกรรับรองแบบ Note: All vehicles, trailers can be registered for offline * to issue a certified engineer. และใบคำนวนแบบได้นะครับ And the leaves of a word I have offline.

ราคารถพ่วง Price trailers.

1.บรรทุกมอไซค์คันเดียว 1. Truck motorcycle bike. มีระบบกันสะเทือน พร้อมแหนบ มีล้อหน้าค้ำยันปรับระดับได้ แบบไม่ปูพื้น มีสะพานสำหรับเข็นขึ้นรถ A suspension system with leaf springs in front of the wheels lean non-adjustable floor, prop it up a bridge for cars. มีระบบไฟสัญญาณท้ายรถ มีป้ายรถพ่วง ราคา 18000บาท ถ้าปูพื้น ด้วยแผ่นเหล็กลายหนา Electrical signals are driving at a price tag trailers 18,000 baht a floor pattern with thick steel plate. สามารถบรรทุกของได้ Carry the can. ตัวพื้น(กว้างxยาว) 90x120 cm เพิ่ม1000บาท ตัวรถโดยรวมพร้อมชุดลากยาว 320 cm The surface (W x H) 90x120 cm increase in 1000 U.S. car overall with a set of long-haul 320 cm.

2.บรรทุกมอไซค์สองคัน 2. Truck motorcycle two cars. มีระบบกันสะเทือน พร้อมแหนบ มีล้อหน้าค้ำยันปรับระดับ แบบไม่ปูพื้น มีสะพานสำหรับเข็นขึ้นรถ With a leaf spring suspension system with adjustable front wheel bracket lean non-paved bridge for cars, prop it up. มีระบบไฟสัญญาณท้ายรถ Electrical signals the end of the car. มีป้ายรถพ่วงราคา20500บาท ถ้าปูพื้น ด้วยแผ่นเหล็กลายหนา A price tag trailers 20,500 baht a floor pattern with thick steel plate. ตัวพื้น(กว้างxยาว) 120x200 cm มีราวกันข้างและด้านหน้า The surface (W x H) 120x200 cm around each side and the front สามารถบรรทุกของได้เพิ่ม2500บาท Payload of 2500 increased Baht

3.บรรทุกมอไซค์สามคัน 3. Freight motorcycle three-rod มีระบบกันสะเทือน พร้อมแหนบ มีล้อหน้าค้ำยันปรับระดับ แบบไม่ปูพื้น มีสะพานสำหรับเข็นขึ้นรถ With a leaf spring suspension system with adjustable front wheel bracket lean non-paved bridge for cars, prop it up. มีระบบไฟสัญญาณท้ายรถ Electrical signals the end of the car. มีป้ายรถพ่วงราคา22000บาท ถ้าปูพื้น ด้วยแผ่นเหล็กลายหนา A price tag trailers 22,000 baht a floor pattern with thick steel plate. ตัวพื้น(กว้างxยาว) 150x200 cm มีราวกันข้างและด้านหน้า The surface (W x H) 150x200 cm around each side and the front สามารถบรรทุกของได้เพิ่ม3500บาท Payload of 3500 increased Baht

ปล.ราคาขึ้นอยู่กับขนาดและน้ำหนักการบรรทุกครับ Pe. Prices vary depending on size and weight of trucks offline. เพราะแต่ละแบบการบรรทุกใช้วัสดุไม่เหมือนกันครับ Because each type of material do not carry as well. ราคานี้รวมอุปกรณ์ลากจูงที่ท้ายรถ This price includes towing equipment at the end of car แต่ไม่รวมค่าติดตั้งครับ But not including installation offline. เพราะรถยนต์แต่ละคันความยากง่ายของการติดตั้งไม่เหมือนกันครับ Because each vehicle, the difficulty of the installation is not as well. ราคาค่าแรงและวัสดุที่ติดตั้งพร้อมเดินสายไฟท้ายรถเริ่มที่ประมาณ 1500-3500 บาท แล้วแต่ความยากง่ายครับ Price of labor and material installation with wiring to begin around the end of 1500-3500 baht depending on the difficulty offline. ยังไงโทรปรึกษาก่อนได้ครับ 089-1328887 เบียร์ How to consult before the call 089-1328887 offline beer

*ถ้าเพิ่มบันไดข้างทั้ง 4 มุม ปูด้วยพื้นเหล็กลาย เพิ่มอีก 800 บาท * If you add the Side four corner steel flooring pattern additional 800 Baht

Edited by KhunAussie52

Um, is your post informational or are you asking a question?

The trailers in the ad look like the Upbeat brand and Upbeat has an English language website:

http://upbeat.co.th/

Good quality road legal trailers.

Ride On!

Tony

Defintiely similar Tony, but I noticed on some (the other website) that the front tyre guide is a bar and Upbeat seem to use a channel. Maybe a knock-off of Upbeat, but either way I am after a trailer (two bike), just wondering if they do a hitch for a MU-7?

The trailers in the ad look like the Upbeat brand and Upbeat has an English language website:

Ride On!

Tony

Defintiely similar Tony, but I noticed on some (the other website) that the front tyre guide is a bar and Upbeat seem to use a channel. Maybe a knock-off of Upbeat, but either way I am after a trailer (two bike), just wondering if they do a hitch for a MU-7?

I'm sure they can install a hitch on an MU-7. I had upbeat install the hitch and wiring for my trailer (which isn't an upbeat) and was very happy with their service and the quality of the installation-

Dec17thKawaRama9BikesOnTrailer1SSR.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

Ride On!

Tony

I'm sure they can install a hitch on an MU-7. I had upbeat install the hitch and wiring for my trailer (which isn't an upbeat) and was very happy with their service and the quality of the installation-

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks Tony,

I see you have your up and coming back up rider, checking things out :)

Cheers,

Garry

Thanks Tony,

Cheers,

Garry

LOLZ! Yeah, the goofy kid didn't want to come down and thought he could stay up there on the bike for the drive home! :lol:

Dec17thMironER6nRRSSR.jpg

You've got a kid (or kids) right? What do you think is a good age to let them start riding? Mine's only 3 and a half and definitely NOT ready for anything with an engine yet, but I figure in the next year or two he might be able to handle one of these little 50cc toy bikes-

121309Mir4Sm.jpg

(Though I think I'd rather he start out on dirt. I feel the roads are just too dangerous here in Thailand!)

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks Tony,

Cheers,

Garry

LOLZ! Yeah, the goofy kid didn't want to come down and thought he could stay up there on the bike for the drive home! :lol:

You've got a kid (or kids) right? What do you think is a good age to let them start riding? Mine's only 3 and a half and definitely NOT ready for anything with an engine yet, but I figure in the next year or two he might be able to handle one of these little 50cc toy bikes-

(Though I think I'd rather he start out on dirt. I feel the roads are just too dangerous here in Thailand!)

Ride On!

Tony

Hi Tony,

Sure do Tony, but my first boy, first wife is not into bikes..his loss.

@##@## submitted the post and the dam_n thing ate most of what I had submittedi...

Deep breath,,start again...

Hi Tony,

Sure do Tony, but my first boy, first wife is not into bikes..his loss. My stepson and daughter love bikes, but my youngest probably won't be getting anything until next year. I plan on getting her an electric quad for starters.

I would recommend you buy your son a baby quad (Elec [slow] or Gas [faster]), that way he can get used to throttle, steering and braking control without having to worry overly about balance. The quad will ease him into learning body balance. I know you will get him all the gear to wear as well, kids love emulating mum & dad :D

My 2 cents,

regards

Garry

Edited by Garry

Hi Tony,

@##@## submitted the post and the dam_n thing ate most of what I had submittedi...

Hi Tony,

Sure do Tony, but my first boy, first wife is not into bikes..his loss. My stepson and daughter love bikes, but my youngest probably won't be getting anything until next year. I plan on getting her an electric quad for starters.

I would recommend you buy your son a baby quad (Elec [slow] or Gas [faster]), that way he can get used to throttle, steering and braking control without having to worry overly about balance. The quad will ease him into learning body balance. I know you will get him all the gear to wear as well, kids love emulating mum & dad :D

My 2 cents,

regards

Garry

Ah, a quad, that's not a bad idea! I've also noticed that the go-carting scene is pretty huge here in Thailand (http://www.easykart.net/en/photos-galeries) and was thinking about getting him in to that when the time is right, but I expect that could soon turn into a huge money pit if he takes to it which I'm sure he would!

A long long time ago I started out on a Honda Bid Red Three Wheeler- good times!

atcbrd86.jpg

We didn't know anything about helmets and protective gear back then and we all suffered some good crashes as kids, but the good thing with the Big Red was that you could run yourself over with it and those big tires really didn't hurt :lol:

Hi Tony,

Hi Tony,

My 2 cents,

regards

Garry

Ah, a quad, that's not a bad idea! I've also noticed that the go-carting scene is pretty huge here in Thailand (http://www.easykart....photos-galeries) and was thinking about getting him in to that when the time is right, but I expect that could soon turn into a huge money pit if he takes to it which I'm sure he would!

A long long time ago I started out on a Honda Bid Red Three Wheeler- good times!

We didn't know anything about helmets and protective gear back then and we all suffered some good crashes as kids, but the good thing with the Big Red was that you could run yourself over with it and those big tires really didn't hurt :lol:

I remember them, more like a tundra wheel type quad uhh..trike, but easy to roll over..not a fan of them overall. My old sponsors for my last dragbike in Australia raced Kart's, which also gave me access to their toys.

sponsor: Garry can you come out to the Kart track, we're runnning in some engines and we need exta bums on seats to do it.
fine by me..but a 100 odd laps later and several stops later, I was knackered and my arms were cramping up big time, but I got over it. Turns out they weren't as fit as me and didn't want to kill themselves on a hot day. Me I didn't care...:lol I have always wanted to drive a SuperKart, those things are absolute rocket ships.

B)

Edited by Garry

Cheers,

Garry

I believe MU7 has the same distance from frame to bumper as DMax, so probably can use same hitch as Dmax. Several models/designs available, Thai made and OZ imports

Cheers,

Garry

I believe MU7 has the same distance from frame to bumper as DMax, so probably can use same hitch as Dmax. Several models/designs available, Thai made and OZ imports

Thanks for insight mate, good to know :D :jap:

Thanks Tony,

Cheers,

Garry

Dec17thMironER6nRRSSR.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

Noticed you tie down the frame of your bikes. After +20k km in LOS doing the same with bike(s) in pickupbed, I changed to tie down only the front forks and swingarm. Bikes suspension handles more of bikes weight, less stress on straps, and ride becomes more comfy on crap roads. +20k km with that solution by now :)

Thanks Tony,

Cheers,

Garry

Ride On!

Tony

Noticed you tie down the frame of your bikes. After +20k km in LOS doing the same with bike(s) in pickupbed, I changed to tie down only the front forks and swingarm. Bikes suspension handles more of bikes weight, less stress on straps, and ride becomes more comfy on crap roads. +20k km with that solution by now :)

Actually that is a very good point. Tony, I would avoid that as well. Doing this long term may well weaken your fork springs (can I show you charts or serveys..no) but being an aircraft and metals guy ta boot, you don't want to be making the springs develop a compression memory in the one position or rather a narrow range when strapped down by the frame. A little bit of movement is better and you can get straps that a designed just for that purpose and still keep your beasty anchored to the trailer and still placed in the front wheel guide. I've done 1,000's of kms with trailers when racing with this method and never had a drama. A buddy even put his trailer on its side and the bikes still stayed put, albeit a frightening scenario of hurry the hell up and get the trailer righted before something lets go...but you get my point. :D :jap:

Edited by Garry

Thanks Tony,

Cheers,

Garry

Ride On!

Tony

Actually that is a very good point. Tony, I would avoid that as well. Doing this long term may well weaken your fork springs (can I show you charts or serveys..no) but being an aircraft and metals guy ta boot, you don't want to be making the springs develop a compression memory in the one position or rather a narrow range when strapped down by the frame. A little bit of movement is better and you can get straps that a designed just for that purpose and still keep your beasty anchored to the trailer and still placed in the front wheel guide. I've done 1,000's of kms with trailers when racing with this method and never had a drama. A buddy even put his trailer on its side and the bikes still stayed put, albeit a frightening scenario of hurry the hell up and get the trailer righted before something lets go...but you get my point. :D :jap:

have done hundreds of k km with cars on trailer, and always strapped only wheels to trailer

at one incident trucks air suspension blew up, trailer flipped upside down, car on roof trailer still attached to car, just upside down

Ride On!

Tony

Ride On!

Tony

Thats a nice trailer. I have been thinking of getting one next time back to Thailand. Do you have a ballpark figure for the price on the one you are showing??

have done hundreds of k km with cars on trailer, and always strapped only wheels to trailer

at one incident trucks air suspension blew up, trailer flipped upside down, car on roof trailer still attached to car, just upside down

Thanks for the advice guys!

Ok, this is probably going to sound dumb, but if you only strap down the wheels, how do you keep the bike from falling over?

FYI, I don't ratchet the bike down so tight that I'm bottoming out the suspension or anything. It still has some play.

I understand the concern Garry voiced about compression memory in the springs, but I'd rather that than have the bike fall off!

Ride On!

Tony

Ride On!

Tony

Thats a nice trailer. I have been thinking of getting one next time back to Thailand. Do you have a ballpark figure for the price on the one you are showing??

I bought this STEMA brand trailer (German brand I believe?) used for 45k Baht. A new 2-bike trailer from Upbeat plus hitch, registration and insurance will set you back about 100k Baht all in. What I like about mine which Upbeat trailers don't have is that it has it's own inertial braking system. Don't ask me how it works, but it does. ;)

Ride On!

Tony

Ok, this is probably going to sound dumb, but if you only strap down the wheels, how do you keep the bike from falling over?

FYI, I don't ratchet the bike down so tight that I'm bottoming out the suspension or anything. It still has some play.

I understand the concern Garry voiced about compression memory in the springs, but I'd rather that than have the bike fall off!

Ride On!

Tony

Hi Tony,

I don't strap to the wheels as my main support, secondary yes. I basically did what you have done with the rear and mounted tie-downs somewhere on the swingarm (generally around the axle area).. On the front, I anchor tie-downs to the triple trees; generally the lower one (using extenders to stop tie-down hook damage). Sinch down enough so that you still have a moderate amount of suspension movement on the front end. You would be surprised how much it can move without a problem. Lastly, I physically strap the front wheel to the guide as an extra safety. I just pass a tie-down through the wheel from either side from an anchor point on the trailer. Wrapping it around at least once before anchoring on the other side

Ride On!

Tony

I bought this STEMA brand trailer (German brand I believe?) used for 45k Baht. A new 2-bike trailer from Upbeat plus hitch, registration and insurance will set you back about 100k Baht all in. What I like about mine which Upbeat trailers don't have is that it has it's own inertial braking system. Don't ask me how it works, but it does. ;)

Ride On!

Tony

The inertia brake system is an old but excellent system. The heavier the load, the harder the brakes will be applied on the trailer as you brake your vehicle. Obviously some hydraulics guru worked out the variables in the system to function. Best part is that there is nothinbg really exotic about the system. Just check the fluid on a regular basisa and check the brakes once in awhile. A lot of military small trailer brake (inertia) systems, also have hand brakes built into them as well.

Ride On!

Tony

Hi Tony,

I don't strap to the wheels as my main support, secondary yes. I basically did what you have done with the rear and mounted tie-downs somewhere on the swingarm (generally around the axle area).. On the front, I anchor tie-downs to the triple trees; generally the lower one (using extenders to stop tie-down hook damage). Sinch down enough so that you still have a moderate amount of suspension movement on the front end. You would be surprised how much it can move without a problem. Lastly, I physically strap the front wheel to the guide as an extra safety. I just pass a tie-down through the wheel from either side from an anchor point on the trailer. Wrapping it around at least once before anchoring on the other side

I strap down the forks where front fender is attached.

and swingarm front and wheel center

front wheel and rear wheel

7 straps in total, as one at the front forks holds frontwheel in addition only with a knot

bikes suspension then works like someone is riding it, except the load of the rider

strapping rally cars we called this something like 'strapping unsprung weight only", yeah english is my 4th language :rolleyes:

bike(s) are as glued to pickupbed even when drifing on gravel roads, and my highwayspeed is usually 140-160 kmh, some trips as long as 4000km roundtrip (Phuket-Nong Kai++)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have not been able to locate tie downs, any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked the Home Pro, as this is where we have them in the states (Lowes/Home Depot). However, most cycle shops near me do not carry these. I am in the Lad Prao area...

Thnx

J

:jap:

atcbrd86.jpg

Ah Big red, very fond memories. I almost lived on mine, best farm vehicle ever. I won it in a draw believe it or not, so it was free. I used as my transportation to contract farm for my neighbors,it paid for my university tuition, and when I graduated I sold it for a nice sum too. Only crash I ever had happened at night when I misjudged a gate opening, but if anyone borrowed it they usually flipped it right away.

Hi Guys,

I have not been able to locate tie downs, any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked the Home Pro, as this is where we have them in the states (Lowes/Home Depot). However, most cycle shops near me do not carry these. I am in the Lad Prao area...

Thnx

J

Good quality ones for 199 Baht at BigC...

Tesco has cheaper ones that are... cheap... :whistling:

Pretty positive I've seen 'em at Carrefour too.

Hi Guys,

Thnx

J

Good quality ones for 199 Baht at BigC...

Tesco has cheaper ones that are... cheap... :whistling:

Pretty positive I've seen 'em at Carrefour too.

Awesome, Thnx Tony....