Chinese Herbal Medicine

ctlyano

Hi,

I am marketing this capsule which is very good for the above mentioned and it also helps to reduce Fatigue and nourish the kidneys.

Below are the write out:

Product Introduction

Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule is an excellent product of new generation of strengthening and invigorating the kidney: it is refined with penis of the cattle in Mengcheang (national base for cattle breeding), Anhui Province, mingled with rare Chinese medicines, such as pilose antler and ginseng etc. base on the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, applying modern production technology of medical science. The production has been exported to USA, Japan and Southeast Asia, etc.

“Compendium of Material Medica” compiled by Li Shizen of Ming Dynasty read: “After taking the medicine, men feel swell like flooding, going to the stream smoothly, having the sense of moisture, happiness and pleasure.” The Santi Bovine Penis Erection Capsule is based on traditional medicine and developed with innovative ideas.

It’s successful development has indicated a breakthrough in traditional treatment, creating a new method for treating kidney diseases and nourishing the kidney. With the clinical verification of 3000 men cases in Anhui Provincial Hospital, affiliated hospital of Anhui University of Medical Science, affiliated hospital of Anhui College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule has the effective rate of 93% in treatment of kidney deficiency such as sexual impotence, premature ejaculation, sexual hyposexuality, insommia and amnesia and fatigue, etc. Its outstanding features are quick effectiveness, no dependence, no side effects and toxicity. It is a kind of superior medicine.

Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule has been well accepted bt consumers at home and abroad as soon as being launch into the market. It has gained successfully “Special Prize of USA Medical Treatment Fair”, “Gold Prize of International Anti-senility Fair” and “ Gold Prize of National Famous and Excellent Health Products Fair”. It is designated as “Recommended Product” by “Exchange and Promotion Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Health of Ministry of Public Health, Sexual Medical Research Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine” and “State Old-aged Committee.”

Mr. Fei Xiao Tong, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the NPC came specially to visit the company, and wrote words of appreciation: “Chinese Bull, famous all over the world.”

Materials and Ingredients

Materials: Penis of cattle, pilose antler and ginseng, schisandra fruit, the fruit of Chinese wolfberry, semen cuscutae, barrenwort, cistanche salsa, arrillus longan etc.

Ingredients: Collagen, active peptide, muco polysaccharide, vitamins, several kind of amino acids, and more than 10 kinds of trace elements such as calcium, ferrum, zince, phosphorus, strontium, manganese, molybdenum, copper and chromium, etc.

Work Mechanism

Santi scalper penis erection capsule can

· Provide kidney in effect with necessary nutrition, trace elements and active substantial,

· Stimulate kidney to modulate itself.

· Improve its infiltration and secretion,

· Improve the amount of testosterone in blood and the function of adrenocort,

· Stimulate ribose metabolism and synthesize, improve SOD’s activity.

· Stimulate gonad metabolism and secretion

· Reduse the amount of LPO, meliorate the free-radical metabolism, so kidney’s function is improved and repaired quickly.

As far as traditional Chinese medicine is concerned, the kidney’s function is improved as well as Qi, blood, fluid and brain.

Functions & Indications

It has the functioning of tonifying the kidney and strengthening the sexual ability and promoting energy . Generating marrow, tonifying Qi and replenishing blood. Reinforcing kidney and compensationg body fluid.

It is suitable for the treatment of:

· Sexual impotence

· Premature ejaculation

· Sexual hyposexuality

· Hypererosia

· Sexual disorder of men & women

· Fatigue

· Lassitudien loin & legs

· Chilly coldness of extremities

Usage & Dosage

1. Take 3 capsules orally 1 hour before sexual intercourse for the best effect.

2. Patients with heart disease of diabetes mellitus shall take 1 capsule per time, once a day, taking with boiled water orally before going to bed or in the morning.

Caution

This product has strong effect, be careful when using in patients with serious cerebrovascular disease and consumption disease. It is not suitable for children.

Please contact [email protected] for enquiries

Sorry to disappoint you AmeriThai...

This is not a spam!

I'm a skeptic at first but after trying it...it really works.....my fatigue is gone and i feel much better with the aches and pain gone.

You have to try it to belive it.

· Sexual impotence

· Premature ejaculation

· Sexual hyposexuality

· Hypererosia

· Fatigue

from this thread... i know 2 thing

1 i dont need that drung ..for increase my sex drive :o

2 this ADS will be deleted soon

Bambi (mai gin joo+ woa) :D

Edited by BambinA

Sorry to disappoint you AmeriThai...

This is not a spam!

I'm a skeptic at first but after trying it...it really works.....my fatigue is gone and i feel much better with the aches and pain gone.

You have to try it to belive it.

Your first sentence started out with "I am marketing this capsule..." Sounds like Spam to me.

• 1 month later...

ho wdoes this medicine help diabetic persons

Hi,

I am marketing this capsule which is very good for the above mentioned and it also helps to reduce Fatigue and nourish the kidneys.

Below are the write out:

Product Introduction

Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule is an excellent product of new generation of strengthening and invigorating the kidney: it is refined with penis of the cattle in Mengcheang (national base for cattle breeding), Anhui Province, mingled with rare Chinese medicines, such as pilose antler and ginseng etc. base on the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, applying modern production technology of medical science. The production has been exported to USA, Japan and Southeast Asia, etc.

“Compendium of Material Medica” compiled by Li Shizen of Ming Dynasty read: “After taking the medicine, men feel swell like flooding, going to the stream smoothly, having the sense of moisture, happiness and pleasure.” The Santi Bovine Penis Erection Capsule is based on traditional medicine and developed with innovative ideas.

It’s successful development has indicated a breakthrough in traditional treatment, creating a new method for treating kidney diseases and nourishing the kidney. With the clinical verification of 3000 men cases in Anhui Provincial Hospital, affiliated  hospital of Anhui University of Medical Science, affiliated  hospital of Anhui College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule has the effective rate of 93% in treatment of kidney deficiency such as sexual impotence, premature ejaculation, sexual hyposexuality, insommia and amnesia and fatigue, etc. Its outstanding features are quick effectiveness, no dependence, no side effects and toxicity. It is a kind of superior medicine.

Santi Bovine Penis Erecting Capsule has been well accepted bt consumers at home and abroad as  soon as being launch into the market. It has gained successfully “Special Prize of USA Medical Treatment Fair”, “Gold Prize of International Anti-senility Fair” and “ Gold Prize of National Famous and Excellent Health Products Fair”. It is designated as “Recommended Product” by “Exchange and Promotion Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Health of Ministry of Public Health, Sexual Medical Research Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine” and “State Old-aged Committee.”

Mr. Fei Xiao Tong, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the NPC came specially to visit the company, and wrote words of appreciation: “Chinese Bull, famous all over the world.”

Materials and Ingredients

Materials: Penis of cattle, pilose antler and ginseng, schisandra fruit, the fruit of Chinese wolfberry, semen cuscutae, barrenwort, cistanche salsa, arrillus longan etc.

Ingredients: Collagen, active peptide, muco polysaccharide, vitamins, several kind of amino acids, and more than 10 kinds of trace elements such as calcium, ferrum, zince, phosphorus, strontium, manganese, molybdenum, copper and chromium, etc.

Work Mechanism

Santi scalper penis erection capsule can

· Provide kidney in effect with necessary nutrition, trace elements and active substantial,

· Stimulate kidney to modulate itself.

· Improve its infiltration and secretion,

· Improve the amount of testosterone in blood and the function of adrenocort,

· Stimulate ribose metabolism and synthesize, improve SOD’s activity.

· Stimulate gonad metabolism and secretion

· Reduse the amount of LPO, meliorate the free-radical metabolism, so kidney’s function is improved and repaired quickly.

As far  as traditional Chinese medicine is concerned, the kidney’s function is improved as well as Qi, blood, fluid and brain.

Functions & Indications

It has the functioning of tonifying the kidney and strengthening the sexual ability and promoting energy . Generating marrow, tonifying Qi and replenishing blood. Reinforcing kidney and compensationg body fluid.

· Sexual impotence

· Premature ejaculation

· Sexual hyposexuality

· Hypererosia

· Fatigue

Usage & Dosage

1. Take 3 capsules orally 1 hour before sexual intercourse for the best effect.

2. Patients with heart disease of diabetes mellitus shall take 1 capsule per time, once a day, taking with boiled water orally before going to bed or in the morning.

Caution

This product has strong effect, be careful when using in patients with serious cerebrovascular disease and consumption disease. It is not suitable for children.

Please contact [email protected] for enquiries

Farang Affairs Pictorial No 15

ctlyano Posted on: 2004-09-11 12:14:59

To begin with, I think you farangs are full of shit....

I believe it's our turn to return the compliment....

and please don't forget...

have a nice day..

:o

*edit*.... oh sorry... I almost forgot

good luck peddling your bull C0CK pills.

:D

Edited by sriracha john