Dates Of Residence Certificate ?

I know two ways of getting a Residency Certificate, going to your Embassy or local Immigration Office

But these will only show that you currently live at a certain address, I need a certificate to show that I have lived at that address for a three year period for the Sattahip Land Office

It appears that they will not accept my " Bill of Sale " or my " Chanote ", since they only show "ownership" not residency (see redacted attachments)

Anyone know how I can get an official government document showing period of residency ?

post-10942-0-77605900-1293337520_thumb.p post-10942-0-60330400-1293337580_thumb.p

InterestedObserver yes but that proves nothing since if I was a landlord I could keep the utilities in my name but not be a resident

Mario2008 are you suggesting that I might be able to obtain a more " detailed " Residency Certificate for a friendly chat with Pattaya Immigration ?

Great idea Mario. The question got me thinking about this in case I had a need for such proof of continued residence. The house chanote is for my wife, same for all utilities. Changed banks so that would not do it. But have known some of the Immigration dudes for many years now.

The tabian baan, for a foreigner the yellow version, is the only official document document I can think of to show the period of residency for someone who is not a Permanent Resident. The best alternative seems indeed what Mario suggested, ie a talk with the immigration office where you submitted your TM.47 for the past three years. They have the official record of your residential address and may be willing to type up the required confirmation for you.

Did you register at the Town Hall ?

I registered early 2004 when I moved to this address, and any time i need a Residency Certificate, just pop in and ask for one + is free, all my details are on there files and PC, so would be easy for them to issue you a Residency Certificate stating you have been there since .....date

ignis No I did not register with the Bamlamung Amphur and you are probably correct, in hindsight, that would have done the trick

Maestro, The tabian baan, for a foreigner the yellow version, is the only official document document I can think of to show the period of residency for someone who is not a Permanent Resident

Maestro unfortunately the tabian baan I posted above only shows when I purchased the property, not when and if I occupied it

Mario2008 seems to have the right idea. Now I will see if Jomtien Immigration will agree and "cooperate"

• 4 months later...