How Much Time

ThaiPauly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My preferred time to be online in Thaivisa is between 11am and 1 am Thai time,

Moog, that's 14 hours a day man, is your wife getting aggressive cos she can never get on the computer :D Or is it as i suspect, a Typo, did you mean 11pm-1am :D

I'm like alot of the others. Come into work, log on and keep popping back in between meetings. Then when i get home from work, i log on for a couple of hours. Total= about 12 hours a day but I'm trying to cut back :o

Hello... My name is Mr Bojangles. This is my first time here at TVA. I am a TV-holic! :D

In LOS, I almost never log on (maybe every other day). In the UK, I'm on it from when I get to work 'til I leave, then at home, say, a total of 12 hrs per day.

It's the only thing that keeps my linked to where I want to be all the time - LOS. Why do you think my nick is what it is?

I've just finished my A-levels and do not work, so that leaves me with a lot of spare time.  I spend about 30 mins to and hour in the morning and about the same in the evening, so about 2 hours max.

Totally off topic, I know (apologies to mods) but how did you get on? Results were out last week, weren't they?

In LOS, I almost never log on (maybe every other day). In the UK, I'm on it from when I get to work 'til I leave, then at home, say, a total of 12 hrs per day.

It's the only thing that keeps my linked to where I want to be all the time - LOS. Why do you think my nick is what it is?

So when you're back in Los, do you change your nick?

Are you "happy Man " Then?

I'm much the same. In Uk at the moment, so am on TV a lot of the time.

In Thailand, cannot get phoneline, so have to travel to internet. Internet is very slow, so hardly spend any time on TV. I don't have the spare time when in Los anyway :o

So when you're back in Los, do you change your nick?

Are you "happy Man " Then?

Drunk man.

I'm usually on here at night  :D

Davey - I got my grades back too :D

Ice Maiden

You spend far too much time on TV young lady :o

I think that they should up the necessary for Bedlam as you are far too young for such a place

480 posts already!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by loong

I'm usually on here at night  :D

Davey - I got my grades back too :D

Ice Maiden

You spend far too much time on TV young lady :o

I think that they should up the necessary for Bedlam as you are far too young for such a place

480 posts already!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Meh.

You do know that you can be as young as 13 to be a member on here. It's just I happen to be the youngest. So let me get this straight. I'm far too young but where I live it is legal for me to raise a family which I would say is alot more responsibility than posting on some board :D

Moog, that's 14 hours a day man, is your wife getting aggressive cos she can never get on the computer :D Or is it as i suspect, a Typo, did you mean 11pm-1am :D

I'm like alot of the others. Come into work, log on and keep popping back in between meetings. Then when i get home from work, i log on for a couple of hours. Total= about 12 hours a day but I'm trying to cut back :o

Hello... My name is Mr Bojangles. This is my first time here at TVA. I am a TV-holic! :D

Khall, it's supposed to be anonymous :D:D

I'm only going to do 11 hours today..........i promise, yeah i will, yeah i will, yeah i will :D ...........OoooH, someones started a new topic, gotta dash...............

I'm only going to do 11 hours today..........i promise, yeah i will, yeah i will, yeah i will :D ...........OoooH, someones started a new topic, gotta dash...............

OK Mr BJ :D I'll be right behind you. I started early today. :D

Blimey Gal;...................................what's wrong wiv yer that yoiu 'ave to spend 10hrs a day in the clinic. :o

work there :D

Bambi, do you have any kind of a life outside work and ThaiVisa?

well, i go out sometime(movie ,shopping ,meet friends) ..nowady Im just bored to date with guys .. I try to go to the beach every few months

but my most favorite hobby is BigB.gif

Bambi excited.gifexcited.gif

I'm sure most people are like me, that is, they pop on and off ThaiVisa a bit like an escalator - it's fun whilst it's there but you don't have to play all the time. I read a lot more postings than I feel I need to comment on, but it seems a friendly place to be and most of the time the advice is helpful and kind and that is always good. I suppose I spend on average about a half hour a day - once emails and work are out of the way and I've looked after whatever else needs doing.

Moog, that's 14 hours a day man, is your wife getting aggressive cos she can never get on the computer Or is it as i suspect, a Typo, did you mean 11pm-1am

OK Mr BJ :D I'll be right behind you. I started early today. :D

Mr BJ... we're both still here! :D

Nighty night... :D