Spiteful And Vengeful Alex Ferguson

R123

"Why take out his son's inability on Preston and their supporters????:"

By the sounds of it he is doing quite the opposite and doing them a favour.

He is as stated in the article good friends with the owner and has let them use the world class facilities at Carrington for training.

He loaned out 3 players(1 is staying)and since his son who he had arranged the loan with is no longer there, then the agreemaent is no more and there position at the bottom of the league suggests that the players are not helping Prestons quest to stay up whoever is in charge.

Those two players will now sit in the reserve team, never getting a chance unless they get loaned to another team. I agree it is a childish spat by SAF.

im sure the players joined united so they could be loaned out to struggling sides.....

Not fair to put them in this position....or indeed to use them as his pawns. Childish behavior.

Those two players will now sit in the reserve team, never getting a chance unless they get loaned to another team. I agree it is a childish spat by SAF.

im sure the players joined united so they could be loaned out to struggling sides.....

Not fair to put them in this position....or indeed to use them as his pawns. Childish behavior.

Totally agree.

Well that does surprise me ^ :lol:

Read my post it wil not help them to stay there if there confidence is being hammered(being youngsters) and also the deal was done with the now departed manager...he has been sacked,so why not get them back and evaluate the situation and then maybe farm them out to other clubs,for there education.

On the other hand it is his son and he has the right to do what he likes :lol:

Read my post it wil not help them to stay there if there confidence is being hammered(being youngsters) and also the deal was done with the now departed manager...he has been sacked,so why not get them back and evaluate the situation and then maybe farm them out to other clubs,for there education.

totally agree

totally agree

Clubs loan out their players to other clubs. At least that's what happens when the boss of the lending club values his players. Are you saying he lent out the players to his son at the detriment of their footballing education

We shouldn't be surprsed.....says it all about your lot.

totally agree

Clubs loan out their players to other clubs. At least that's what happens when the boss of the lending club values his players. Are you saying he lent out the players to his son at the detriment of their footballing education

Took the words out of my mouth. You should be my speach writer. :D

totally agree

for them to stay on loan at a struggling club in changed circumstances, it would be fair to assume that it could be to the detriment of their footballing education

totally agree

for them to stay on loan at a struggling club in changed circumstances, it would be fair to assume that it could be to the detriment of their footballing education

Bor-locks. Admit it, SAF has called them back out of spite. Nothing to do with their education, end of.

totally agree

They are youngsters who have been brought up in the United system or signed as young prospects,nearly all our kids have been loaned out at one time or another.the answer to your question is they where loaned out to another team who are not performing at all well,his son was the manager of that team ....who he had done the loan deal with.

Now how that can be detriment to there football education i am still pondering........but had it been another guy (not his son) would it of been any different,he maybe would have left them there playing for a team that is not performing and has got a young player/manager taking over that he does not know,in my opinion it is far better for the kids to play for the bosses son don't you think,at least the reports he gets back will be honest and in the kids best interests.

But i do have my red tinted specs on :D

The newspaper article brands AF "vengeful" and descibes him as venting his fury over his son's dismissal. If that is not fair comment than action can be taken against the paper. Seems obvious that AF is bahaving totally unreasonably. Just because his son could not make the grade as Preston's manager AF is unfairly penalising the club and the club's supporters for his anger for what many would say is the justified removal of his son. Just look at the league postion of Preston which confirms the correctness of the dismissal.

Maybe the owners of Liverpool should take note how to deal with a loser for a manager?!

Edited by homeseeker

yes

The newspaper article brands AF "vengeful" and descibes him as venting his fury over his son's dismissal. If that is not fair comment than action can be taken against the paper. Seems obvious that AF is bahaving totally unreasonably. Just because his son could not make the grade as Preston's manager AF is unfairly penalising the club and the club's supporters for his anger for what many would say is the justified removal of his son. Just look at the league postion of Preston which confirms the correctness of the dismissal.

Maybe the owners of Liverpool should take note how to deal with a loser for a manager?!

They did they sacked him.

But i do have my red tinted specs on :D

At last, an honest reply. :jap:

Its the only sensible thing they've said on this thread. ;)

Worth the wait though :D

Come on lads i am only playing the game,its hard with a thai spade you know! :lol:

Perhaps SAF/United had an agreement to loan out the lads to them as long as his son remained in charge?

Anyways, to the starter of this thread-get a life or get laid, either way you have too much time on your hands. ;) jk

I can get pllaugh.gifenty thank you. The one who needs to get laid is Sir Alex; maybe then he would not be trying so hard to <deleted> poor little Preston!

Can't see what the fuss is. A lot of loan deals are done due to clubs links with one another, especially if there are friendships /relationships between managers. Fergie is probably a little miffed by the treatment of his son, but those players will probably end up going out on loan to another club. anyway seems to have got the Spuds and City boys all excited. :rolleyes:

Ferguson has had previous in behaving spitefully. He felt the need to badmouth Brian Kidd in his autobiography even though they had worked together for many years. I am not surprised at all.

Interesting that Preston felt they were walking on eggs before the sacking. They were well aware of his nasty streak.

Edited by salty

Isn't the point probably that Man Utd loaning THREE players to Preston was probably Sir Alex doing a favour for his son. And if his son's no longer there, why should the players remain...

I'm sure the 2 players that have been recalled already will either get loaned out to another team fairly quickly, or will be training fairly hard at United, even if they don't actually get any first team experience there beyond the occasional foray onto the subs bench.

Edited by bkk_mike