True Visions Upcoming Channels

Wedemeyer

Source???

It would be nice to have some official confirmation of this

I want to see Rugby again.

The BBC told me nearly two years ago, they were not in favour of the pirating of their programmes from Malaysia

So who has changed that position?

I was about to invest in cable. but would hold off if there is truth here.

But I suspect if there is, it will be in the ridiculously expensive "platinum" package.??

Source???

The BBC told me nearly two years ago, they were not in favour of the pirating of their programmes from Malaysia

But I suspect if there is, it will be in the ridiculously expensive "platinum" package.??

Where do you live?

If you can pick up ASTRO they cover alot of Rugby through their own sports channels, Eurosport and Australian Network. Cheaper than TRUE too.

Edited by apetley

Source???

Where do you live?

If you can pick up ASTRO they cover alot of Rugby through their own sports channels, Eurosport and Australian Network. Cheaper than TRUE too.

Astro is NOT available in northern Thailand and there is NO mention of these channels on TrueVision web site.

If its true (no pun intended) then it will stop me from canceling the service. Australia Network and BBC Entertainment are the 2 channels I miss the most from living in SIngapore.

BTW Australia Network doesnt have any rugby this year, just rugby league.

I watch BBC Entertainment here in the Middle East,

but most of the programmes are 4-5 years old, with many repeats proclaimed as "new series".

Granada TV is even worse, I cancelled the subscription that included that channel.

Torrents from UKNova and TheBox give me the latest UK TV documnetaries, entertainment and sport.

Torrents from UKNova and TheBox give me the latest UK TV documnetaries, entertainment and sport.

Absolutely, why pay an extra 6000 Baht a year, assuming you need to upgrade from gold to platinum, when all the decent stuff is available via torrents.

It would be good to get BBC Entertainment back. I downgraded from Platinum to Gold when TrueVisions dropped it to save money in May/June, 2009. So did many other subscribers.

But I've yet to be convinced they've had a change of heart. It's not cheap. Maybe it's going to be a la carte like Golf, Travel and Leisure, Disney and the HBO Signature, HBO Hits and HBO Family package. That would be fine with me.

Hi, Just called "True" about the extra channels.

They had no idea about it. "The Australian Channel would be great"

If anyone has a confirmation on these channels, i would love to know where this information has come from. Lets keep our fingers crossed it happens.

A reliable source of information to confirm these added channels is what is needed.

Out of Boredom I was just stepping thru the channels on my True box lineup last week and came across the "Fox" channel on #64... Never even knew that it was offered, cannot find any listing on their Package Lists of it being available and just wondering how long it has been there / offered... Only a couple of programs that I find interesting, and their on screen schedule does not match up with what is actually showing, but still it is an addition to their lineup...

Can anyone tell me how long it has been there, is it trial marketing or what???

Pianoman

I do a scan every month to see if there is anything new, last time was before Christmas found 31 new channels which I added about 6 to my Bouquets...

Sorry no idea of the No: as I have set all mine in groups and order [highlighted them and moved them up to the position I want] So Fox is there and in position 14 as that is where I wanted it.

Just looked there are 257 channels, I have about 70 in my Bouquets.

^^^^^

Yes I was also flicking through last night and noticed the Fox Channel, channel 57 on my set, don't know how long it's been there and, as you say, there is nothing in their magazine.

I check this web site once a week or so to see if there is anything new.

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/truevisions_chno.html

Check the "Sourde Updated" column on the far right for "colored" entries. Good info, although it does not say what package the new channels are in.

Fox came up on 30 December, and Siam Sport Channel appeared on 2 January.

True still has made no announcement about the addition of Fox anywhere on their web site.

Hello,

Reply from "True Visions"

We still have no plan to add Australian Network.

We have been adding Fox Thailand recently.

Should you have any further inquiry, suggestion, or comment, please do

not hesitate to contact us at 02-7252525 between 8:00 am - 22:00 pm or

[email protected] between 9:00 am -18:00 pm

Thank you for your kindness and continued support.

The irony is that Australia Network is funded by the Australian government in the interest of opening up communication channels/business opportunities and promoting english language through the region.....so basically its free...take.

But no.......

These are the latest new channels as shown on their website http://www.truevisio...spx?news_id=128

No mention of a Fox channel on this?

I can see no reason to believe the channels mentioned in the OP are coming (or coming back in the case of BBC Entertainment) to True.

In case you didn't read the earlier post's Fox channel is already being shown .

These are the latest new channels as shown on their website http://www.truevisio...spx?news_id=128

No mention of a Fox channel on this?

I can see no reason to believe the channels mentioned in the OP are coming (or coming back in the case of BBC Entertainment) to True.

Speaking of FOX, I checked it out today and scrolled through the listings for the next 18 hours. 4 shows repeated over and over again. Exciting.