Fancy A Uk Piss-up?

the scouser

What do you reckon mrbo? Maybe a week or two before xmas somewhere round the 10th or the 17th of Dec?

Check this site out for the malthouse

View Malt House, The Map

75 King Edwards Rd

Brindleyplace, Birmingham

B1 2NX t:  01216334171

f:  01216161747

Sounds good to me daleyboy. Where are all the Southern softies then? We're arranging this one in the Midlands so that it's accessable to them too.

Are there going to be any post xmas pi$$ ups, coz i'm screwed trying to get some time off before hand....gonna be too busy plucking turkeys :D

Bangkokbutcher, we had a great time the other week, so we're talking about doing a monthly piss up, at different venues. So i hope you can make it to one of them.

there a good bunch of pissheads who are goin'. :D

Pieboy, we'll take that as a "shrouded compliment" eh :D:D but we'll have to see if Honker can up the anti :o

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bangkokbutcher, we had a great time the other week, so we're talking about doing a monthly piss up, at different venues. So i hope you can make it to one of them.

Count me in for sure at either the Jan/Feb events, for those that are still stuck in Blighty by then.

Cheers :D

I'll be partaking in a few Thailand Piss-Up's in Jan :D:o

Count me in for sure at either the Jan/Feb events, for those that are still stuck in Blighty by then.

I'll be partaking in a few Thailand Piss-Up's in Jan :D:o

mr b does this drinking never end

i'm hoping to go out about the 18th jan if your still in los then maybe

:D could be in order :D

I'll be partaking in a few Thailand Piss-Up's in Jan :D:D

mr b does this drinking never end

i'm hoping to go out about the 18th jan if your still in los then maybe

:D could be in order :D

Does it end......Nope, it just goes on and on and on :D

And yes, i'll still be there on the 18th Jan :D I was thinking of staying in that night but never mind eh :o

Right, for those coming to the Liverpool do on 5 Nov., we'll meet at the Crown at 13:00.

The map is not particularly clear, but you can't really go wrong. Exit Lime Street station on to Skelhorne Street, turn right, and the Crown is about 20-30 yards down, on your left. It is suggested that we stay there until 4-ish to allow any stragglers to turn up and then move on.

TTFN,

Scouse.

The pub in Brum sounds ideal!! Any suggestions for a date. I can't do Dec 3rd but any others I can do.

What kind of mumbers would we be looking at here?

I think I might be in Brum on Dec 10th.

:o

Fly China Eastern. The planes are usually 2/3 empty and most people have 3 or 4 seats to sleep across.  :D

cv

sorry for some reason i was replying to fancy a uk pissup and it got posted here instead. I will just go back to where i came from :o

What the <deleted> is going on? Help.

Why do my posts keep getting moved from thai travel to here?

Edited by daleyboy

Lets try again. Much weirdness going on here today.

Right shall we decide on the 10th then for the southern fairies do?

Let me know via pm those who want to come and numbers, if we have a substantial amount of people then i will see if we can book a private room, maybe with some snack or something, but i think this will require a deposit.

Do we want to eat as well?

Post your thoughts on here then pm me with numbers i will then post a list on here and see about sorting the booking out

Right, for those coming to the Liverpool do on 5 Nov., we'll meet at the Crown at 13:00.

The map is not particularly clear, but you can't really go wrong. Exit Lime Street station on to Skelhorne Street, turn right, and the Crown is about 20-30 yards down, on your left. It is suggested that we stay there until 4-ish to allow any stragglers to turn up and then move on.

TTFN,

Scouse.

Just a reminder folks. Don't forget, this coming saturday at the venue above.

:o

10th dec in my diary

the wife and i

see you all there

Via Newcastle perhaps... :D

isn't that near watford :D

falangaman

i'm playing it safe and coming by train :D

Ditto me, the Mrs and ProfFart :D

Your only getting the train because you northeners havent learnt to drive yet :o

Still waiting for numbers and whose coming.

10th dec in my diary

the wife and i

see you all there

Via Newcastle perhaps... :D

isn't that near watford :D

falangaman

i'm playing it safe and coming by train :D

Ditto me, the Mrs and ProfFart :D

Your only getting the train because you northeners havent learnt to drive yet :o

Still waiting for numbers and whose coming.

Are you coming in your new Tuk Tuk :D:D

As for numbers for Brum, shall we set the ball rolling on monday, after our practice one in Liverpool this weekend :D