Fancy A Uk Piss-up?

the scouser

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll be there for sure.

Scouse you better have your drinking head on as you've got 2 lined up already... one from me and another from a far away friend!! Ive been warned that you like a few beers so Im putting my drinking head on!

THATS GOOD ADVICE FOR EVERYONE ELSE I RECKON

See you all at about 6 then :o

NO NO NO... you can get much better insurance over the internet, a single trip with Direct Travel Insurance is only £30 ish for Premier Plus Gold all singin all dancing...

You can even get it ALOT cheaper than this but it depends on the length of your trip and whether you trust the company or not. Most of them are underwritten by major insurer's though.

See y'all tonight then.........

It was a very good do Bangkok Butcher!! Cracking night adn you were missed!!

I'm laughing here because I can stay in bed all day but MrB and Falangaman have to be at the Wat by 1!!!!

Scouse took some pics so I'm sure they will appear at some point!

You'll have to juggle your shifts next time!

I'm laughing here because I can stay in bed all day but MrB and Falangaman have to be at the Wat by 1!!!!

Yep, not been out of my pit long and have to get ready for my Thai lesson.............oh joy :D I'm going to have a bet that Falangaman won't turn up :o I'll keep you posted. :D

Excellent night and really good to meet everyone, including the ladies that came. I'll have a look at my piccies later but Scouse took the majority.